Reviews for Stay Strong
Xyrezlique chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
A few seconds ago, I just left a review on Stay Strong. This is one of the rare occasions that the sequel was even better than the first story. I had to say, I had my doubts about this fic with an OC as the main character as I don't usually read fics where a canon character wasn't the main character but you made me fall in love with Sydney. This story was one of the few that made me cry, but I also laughed and smiled and even felt embarrassed on a character's behalf. Again, thank you for writing this fic. It was from this story that I regained my inspiration to start writing again.

P.s: I saw that there was a sequel to this, I haven't read it yet, I just had to review on both stories first, but I'm so so excited to find out that there was a follow up.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I cried for 20 minutes once I finished this so thank you for that ️
JABmeagain chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
Great ending to a great story :)
Thogje chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
I feel sad that Sydney is dead (at least I think she is, unless you are planning something sneaky for the epilogue), but I do think it was... necessary. I feel really sorry for Gale though, nothing good ever comes his way. I hope the future will be brighter for him, he deserves it. I have enjoyed this and I have enjoyed Keep fighting. Hopefully you will continue writing HG fanfiction :)
jess221 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I never post reviews but your story made me cry so much i just had too
That was brilliant! I loved your story

Continue ... mabye?
HordeFighter chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Update now woman my life depends on it lol and I must say u should have more comments than this
Thogje chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
I have to say that I love that you can see in this chapter the difference between guys and girls.
"So that's all it took. A fight and a common enemy. I didn't question it. The time to bury the hatchet had come" is so spot on when it comes to relationships between guys and girls. Girls have a tendency to hold grudges and the fights they have are always a big deal, but for guys it's more physical, a few punches here and there and they are pretty much over it. Of course this doesn't have to be the case for everyone, but in general.
I'm also loving the bromance between Peeta and Gale, keep that up ;)
jennycyoon chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
Wow. So it was all smutty and nice and then Sydney just HAPPENED to get out of jail and ruin their lives again... Damn.
jennycyoon chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
I cried. again. record.
jennycyoon chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
oh my God woman UPDATE! and WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE 29 REVIEWS?!
HordeFighter chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
HordeFighter chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
About time u update I was dying to know wat happened plz dont take long to update i love this story so very much
HordeFighter chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
:( please dont let nothing bad happen to Katniss and the baby
Royal Duke Armadilloer III chapter 9 . 9/8/2012