Reviews for Sprechen Sie Französisch?
AnneMary chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh, I laughed so hard! "Je m'appelle Gilbert et j'ai awesome. Nein, scheisse, je suis awesome!" Here, I'm cracking up again.

Actually, that one reminds me of when I'd just started high school and was trying to learn German and French at the same time. One lesson I had a conversation that went something like:
"Ich heisse Anne-Mary und ich habe dreizehn Jahre alt."
"Nein, nein, Anna, du *bist* dreizehn Jahre alt."
"Nein, ich *habe*... right?"
"Nein, du *bist*."
(An hour later, in another class)
"Je m'appelle Anne-Mary et je suis trois ans."
"Non, non, Anne, tu *as* trois ans."
"But you told me it's 'bist'!"
(Cue glaring. Having the same teacher for both languages *really* didn't help).

Okay, I'm going to third (?) the request here: what languages do you speak? Judging by your comment about German, I'm going to guess your first language is probably Dutch, but I'm curious. I speak English (obviously), German, French, Spanish, and Gaelic (Scottish Gaelic), in that order of decency. I'm learning Russian. It's pretty uncommon to speak more than one language (sometimes two, if your family recently immigrated) where I am, so I always like finding people who speak multiple languages! (of course, in Europe, it's normal, and I speak everything other than English really badly by European standards, apparently).
ApocalypticalKitten chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was great, i enjoyed very much! One thing, if you don't mind, is that when Gilbert is telling Francis that he remembers why he is the nation of love, I know that it's supposed to be in the German order of words, but "es" is actually spelt "est" although it is pronounced the same. Spelling it this way is a common mistake. I hope I'm not being annoying, my French isn't perfect either but I did catch that. Keep writing!
DatAssRomano chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
That was...
I ship this now.
noflowershere chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love your fanfictions! and this was simply amazing. I can speak/read 4 languages (not perfectly: english, french, spanish and thai) but how the hell do you know 7?! I struggle remembering 4 - you are amazing!
fedoralover101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Lovliness!
azumesta chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
dat was hawwwtttttt
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this very much xD
Excellent way to brush up on my French ;D
And you speak 7 language? Merde o_o
malevolent-deceiver chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That. Was. Beautiful! I loved it so much! The thought of them speaking each others language made my feels explode!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thanks to your A/N, I'm positive that you're Dutch. How I know? I'm Dutch myself.

I loved your fic. It was refreshing to read a fanfic in which there are two Nations speaking their (or in this case, each other's) language. You hardly see that. I also loved how you portrayed Ludwig. Not noticing at first, then getting all hot and bothered when he finally figured it out. Haha, poor sucker...
smilingicecream chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hnnnnnng I melted. I feel proud of myself for being able to understand most of the french and german. XD I'm Canadian... soooo i've been learning French forever, and I can sort of speak it...and it's thanks to Hetalia I can kind of understand German.

My middle name is Francis by the way o3o It makes me happy.
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is brilliant. I love Prussia/France, and this is the funniest fic I've read for the pairing. I loved reading them both struggling to speak in each other's languages, and my only regret is that I didn't discover this fic before I finished studying French. Then I could have quoted Gilbert and said "Je suis awesome!"
o0RiDa0o chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
omg i loved this! ;D great how much german and french there was ;) epic idea to have them speak each others languages! 3 thanks for writing this!
the chicken disaster chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I know languages as well! English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Dutch;o I would say Russian as well, but the only words I can say are 'pirozhki'(which tastes SO GOOD) and, of course, 'da'!

This is one hawt fic with France in it. I probably shouldn't but... ME GUSTA;D

I'm off topic. I've read your other stories and they're kinda like my guilty pleasure
Musa Silver-Hawk chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Epic. I got to brush up on both my German AND my French. By the way, I also know some Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Finnish, and Japanese.

I would like to know what other languages you know. Please and thank you.