Reviews for Princes & Princes
Jeic chapter 1 . 8/8
I feel ya bro
Insanitywriter chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
lolz its obvious this is your fav! And i think you like ett cause of all the possibilities... since they dont exactly.. mix... I mean who else's face is PG gonna get melted/stuck on to! XD
Insanitywriter chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
hahaha... so blunt BP!... lolz... and thats why you never kiss your besties
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Flame Prince. I'm obssesing over Flame Prince. (4231dog)
Gabriel chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I can not believe PG kisses FP and BP...OH MY GLOB... This is getting awkward and intresting... Oh yeah... now I Know what BP or PG ment when saying: remember when there were no princesses...OH MY GLOB... OMG This is MY longest comment yet...OH MY GLOB...Oh Yeah... Please make a FanFic about FioLee...Please ...
Gabriel chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
OH MY GLOB... NO He didn't (0_0)
Gabriel chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I feel awkward reading This Fanfic..yuck...:P
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Lol i couldn't agree with you more on this one! I hope so to its very cute...hmmm i never saw the heat to touch episode :(
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Intense, very nice.

Glad this had an extreme finale :)

My only problem with this chapter was 'but not before the other princes all laughed and took pictures of the mortifying incident.'

It just makes me wonder :They made out in front of other princes?
LunaIsBestPrincess chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Gumball is my second favorite prince so any pairing with him in it is automatically awesome. (My first favorite is neptr. Yes neptr is half prince look at the wiki)
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Hunh? I appreciate the fact that they kissed and stuff, but Purple Prince was explaining why he tore up the plants, and then Laurel Prince just kissed him? Okay then, I guessed the stories needed more kisses anyway. :)
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Remnant is a really good name for him. :)

This was great. I don't always like fluff, but you make it good.
ilikeKorn chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
8 chapters, and only 2 kisses? not saying i want more, but its weird, considering your summary. you should do gumballxflame prince, i saw a fic that sugested that they kissed at one point.
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Ah, I see. I went and looked up a picture of Reptile Princess, and I can see the pairing now.

Nice, :)
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012

Jungle Prince is totally the wild, crazy one in the relationship.