Reviews for Carpe Diem
Go Jade!
Girlwithclaws chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really love your story! I love how you make Jade so strong X
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Yeah, go girl. She should just forget about the stuff holding her down
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ok. so i'm officially on love with your writing. so yea. and this story wins. at like, life. I do love jade and beck together, but beck has been a total ass lately and this was just perfect.
lionfart chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It took me forever to find this. This is one of my favorite Victorious fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
WOW AWESOME
1.2.3.4.4.4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow, this was an awesome one-shot! I really liked it and I would love to read more from you (:
doll-diamond96 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was great Seriously it is
khay chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i am considering this as my canon.

great job. reading your story broke my heart, but it was so good i just had to read it again.

(the story is perfect as it is, but you know what would make it better? a chapter 2. please? because i'm selfish that way :D)

thanks for sharing.
1Kimmy101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
dude this was epic... it's like my sentiments exactly... ugh beck is such a bitch.
purplesweater08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
one of the best bade fanfic i ever read.. good job.. io hope there's part 2...
miyako.saku chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
please continue it!

At the beggining i thought it was sad but its true i want to konw how she will find peace and happiness
XxRoseFirexX chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Please do another chapter.., I was so angry at Beck... ugh . This left me near tears though! lol
somethingoftheunknown chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
shizz, I told myself not to click this story because I knew it would be heartbreaking. I didn't listen to myself.. and guess what: I was right. *Tears*

And this really seems like Jade's thoughts.. so double ouch.

Well-written, and it was a good read.

Awesome job!
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Loved it! I feel like Jade always gets the short end of the stick in most situations. I'm glad Cat was there for her this episode. I hope Jade does move on for a bit before she gets back with Beck. A part 2 wouldn't be bad but this was a great one shot if so! :)