Reviews for Naruto: A Better Life part I
NarutoFan14523 chapter 3 . 7/7
Dude. This is a good idea, and good plot, but your grammar.. It's just atrocious. I cannot read any further into this story, simply because of the lack of grammar. Also, you go into to much detail about inconsiquential things. Again, it is an amazing story idea, and it's got astounding potential, but.. I just can't read anymore of it because of the grammar.
david.teague.3950 chapter 51 . 7/6
Why not have Koharu and Homura be at the Chunin Exams during the invasion and witness Naruto(don't recall if he had his own summoning clan or if he summons the toads here) summon a boss to fight the Shukaku that could change their opinions of Naruto.
cmcwiki chapter 51 . 7/6
Be sure to post when the rewrite is up. I'm using the 100k word filter so i don't have to sift through 400 titles of crap every week.
thedevil'sreaper chapter 6 . 7/2
I found this fanfic about 2 days ago, am only about ready to read chapter 7, and I am already hooked on this story. 2 things, though:
1) As with practically all other fanfics I've read, I noticed several spelling and wording(as in the words are placed out of the order you meant) errors. I am only pointing this out and don't expect anything, it just messes with me mentally because of a reason I just don't get... it just does...
2) I noticed that this say "part 1" and I recommended this to my friend, who looked at your other stories and found that you don't have a second part to it out yet. Is this because you are trying to focus on your other stories, or do you actually have an idea for the second part, or what? I just want to know.
thedevil'sreaper chapter 2 . 7/2
"Yusuke and Keiko Uchiha"... You gotta love Yu Yu Hakusho :). Great anime.
thedevil'sreaper chapter 1 . 7/1
I have to ask: is Adam based off of an anime character? Or is he based off of Hayner from Kingdom Hearts?
Stratos263 chapter 51 . 7/1
I admit you should rewrite this cause things like the cra was pointless in this story
Anko4Life chapter 51 . 6/30
A re-write Sounds like a pretty neat idea I look forward to reading it Again.

Your Fanfic Reader, Anko4Life
E E Merica chapter 51 . 6/30
Awesome
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 51 . 6/30
It's fine, though, Let everyone know when the rewrite is posted, so we can follow along.
innerMalice chapter 51 . 6/30
Thank god its a rewrite and not you canceling this. The changes you're gonna make is for the best. OC character name always threw me off a bit since it wasn't consistent with the world, but since I enjoyed the story so much I over looked it. Can't wait till the new chapters gets posted.
outcastmike chapter 51 . 6/30
I did enjoy reading this story. I'm looking forward to the rewrite
Jose19 chapter 51 . 6/30
I don't mind the rewrite because you made a lot of good points but will Naruto get his usual great summons of the Toads, which by the way is still my favorite among all of them.
hellspam chapter 51 . 6/30
Good idea for rewrite I'll say it right know I don't think mikoto would of approved of uchihas plan in canon though that's just based on flashbacks I've seen of her
60Grim06 chapter 51 . 6/30
Can't wait for the re-write to come out. This is one of my favorite fics, so having it improved can only make it better.