Reviews for Naruto: A Better Life part I
ShadowSage99 chapter 2 . 2/10
Dude, I'm sorry. Your story looks interesting, but I can't even read it. I just see massive walls of text. If you can, please, format it better, and I'll be right back to read it. But right now, my head just hurts looking at the page. You use way to many lines too. Spaces work a lot better than frequent lines.
Lord of Pandemonium chapter 17 . 1/30
Lava Release, Ice Release, Wood Release, Storm Release, and Magnetism Release are nature transformation Kekkei Genkai and cant be combined unless the person has that Kekkei Genkai. There are exceptions to these rules like in Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, the Yukigakure-nin were able to use a different kind of Ice Release by drawing on already-existing ice, snow, and cold. This was not a Kekkei Genkai though, as Kakashi could copy one of these techniques with his Sharingan. Also some Biju (Tailed Beast) give there Jinchūriki control over the element like Son Goku (Four Tails) gave Roshi Lava Release or Kokuō (Five Tails) gave Han Boil Release. So it Shouldn't be possible for others to learn them even with years of training. I'm not trying to crisis your writing I just thought you should know for future reference.
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Do you know how stupid this look with a English name and not Japanese twat
dloold87 chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
man I would butt fuck the souls of the bitchy whiny council members. I would just start killing everyone who gave a positive vote on the CRA and then their clans as well just for good measure.
Nico Riddle chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Ummm... Hi! You know, I found your fanfiction about 5 minutes ago and thought the sum was rather interesting as I love these kind of stories. I know you haven't updated in a long time but I feel like I need to share this with you. As I read in the AN, this is/was your first story. Your use of words is rather good for a starter and that's a really good point to me. Your introduction to the story is appealing, not beating around the bush for thousands of words like in many other fics. You described your OC pretty well, but the name... I cannot associate an English name and clan in a Japanese story. You must have had a good reason to write it this way, so I understand, but it's kinda weird. Anyway, I loved how Adam saved Kit (sorry, I always kall Naru Kit...) and found his little talk with Hiruzen interesting. A bastard Uchiha, huh? Good idea :D I can't see whwre you're trying to get with this story yet, but we'll see it naler, won't we?
Love,
Nico
SpiritReader chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Noooooo! Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata should have been on a team together! Fuck Shino and Kiba. I like them but they have to get Sakura.
SpiritReader chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Too good to be true, eh? Of course.
SpiritReader chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Adam Durphey...so non-Japanese...
outcastmike chapter 50 . 5/21/2014
It has taken me a while to read this after I found it a three days ago lol. Awesome write can't wait to see what happens in part 2
Guest chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
good point there fellow guest
bingo94 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I like the content of your story though the story has no flow. It is very cut, dry, and choppy. You should work on your formatting and the story would be much better. You lose your 'voice' and it becomes very hard to read because of that. I would try to work on your flow and i'm sure your stories would be that much better.
Adjuster chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Ok I have to say I like this story so far but what do you mean by slight harem because it looks like Naruto only has eyes for Haku instead of multiple girls for the slight harem thing to show up
thor94 chapter 50 . 5/9/2014
For the next part, i want kami fall on earth and say "naruto you are the next kami"
because naruto is the main character, he must be stronger than OP adam, so he must become a kami, and obtain shinigami power too. having sharinnegan and all element and sub-element and kurama become the juubi no kitsune.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 50 . 5/7/2014
Great job keep it up can't wait for part 2
TigrezzTail chapter 50 . 5/6/2014
Nice. I do like that you covered their bases over whether or not Sasuke deserved the training. I guess we'll find out in the future whether or not he keeps his promises, neh?