Reviews for Cries of Fluttershy
It was such a bad decision to read this before bed.. Anyway, great writing. Continue please?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
This story...It's so dark... Almost too dark... And sad... Could someone explain why Link is called the dark king and where in the world they are?
fog the cat chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
wow...that was... incredibly dark...well done, i wont be sleeping tonight...
Xxlink03xX chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I really like this chapter... a lot... and the others... a lot... again i really like it... a lot
Xxlink03xX chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I really like this one... very much...
Night Blaze-Bringer of Harmony chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I felt (and still feel) intense sorrow towards Fluttershy, as well as pity and understanding for Link and pure hatred towards the monster that mutilated and traumatized Fluttershy. Please continue the story so that I may know if all goes as well as possible.
2013 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Why would u stop this u were getting good comments and it was so suspencing. This was a realy great fanfiction. WHY WOULD U STOP dont give up do tjis fanfiction 2 its good.
incineration453 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
come on link i know you have more fight than that COME ON DARK LORD FINISH THIS!
COMPLETE THIS STORY
Mew chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
I don't get it... Does link die? SO SAD
godzillafan1 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
oh i hope link snaps out of it and rescues fluttershy in the next chapter please write it soon!
2ewty chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
in order for fluttershy to forget the past she must get AMNESIA lol!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww :D
santa hohoho chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
make a holiday special
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
omg... i almost cried! Bro, this story is intense and AWESOME! I love this fanfic! :D
link's stalker chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
is their going to be a romantic moment with link and fluttershy ( link saves fluttershy she gives reward) GODS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME i am such a fetish please delete this if you want