Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
The Pash chapter 1 . 1/18
Please finish this story? It's really very good and you left us hanging...
Aisling
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Im a getting so frustrated over here.. reading it the whole thing in one sitting.. I am loving every single chappy but... COME ON, SHERLOCK!
notsmaug chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Sodding hell.. you havent update this in over a year and there's only one chappy left :( I am sobbing because Jim is going to make Sherlock choose. His Molly or his John
notsmaug chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
Holy Mary.. so classy 3 and gorgeous abd beautiful. I'm in tears, love.
notsmaug chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Sweet baby Jesus.. these two...
Stars Walk Backward chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
This is honestly my most favourite Sherlock fanfiction I have ever read on her, and I've read a lot... But I'm guessing you're not finishing it if you last updated over a year ago? :( If you get a chance, please do. I'd really love to see the climax of the plot happen, because this was SO good.

Bravo. Xx
Atlasina7 chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Brilliant story; so well written and this chapter ends with such a cliff hanger-what is Moriarty going to do?! I hope that real life lets you come back to this story someday.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Ooh this is such a deep and well done story. Really enjoyed it so far and looking forward to more xx
Anon chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
I know it's been awhile since you updated, but I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for having one story that has rape in it that doesn't trivialize the experience. I hate, usually, when people use it in a story because it's used as a quick plot device that brings the characters closer together only to have them have sex the next chapter with no emotional consequence. Yours, however, shows somewhat how devastating it can be, and makes victims feel normal for not being able to get over it right away. Thank you.
CuratioLethe chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
*checks last update date* *sees that it's been almost a year**sputters in disbelief**cries and cries and cries*

Please tell me this gorgeous, wonderful, Fanatic, absolutely brilliant work of fan fiction hasn't been /abandoned/?!

Because there is just something horribly, terribly cruel about that if it's a fact. Please tell you'll come back and finish this lovely thing? You have no idea what you've done to my poor brain. Not only is it amazingly written Sherlolly, with thoroughly believable character development and irresistibly adorable Sherlolly moments, but it also has an actual complex plot and I 'm sorry, but there just isn't enough of that.

Please come back! Please finish! I shall whither away and die without the resolution to this!
roxyxena007 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Wow. Just found your story! Wow! Your description of the inner workings of Sherlock' s mind was one of the best I have read! It was so him! The part, about him flirting with Molly and the way he approached her from the moment they met being different from anyone else he interacted with, was spot on! His realizations of, what he has done to her, what she needs from him, what he feels for her, and how honest/ open he is going to have to be with her, is going to be harder than anything he has done before! He will have to face his fear of sentiment! Hate the abhorrent action Moriarty did to Molly! Hope he is punished severely! Love all the drama of it all! Looking forward to reading more!
Icecat62 chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Omg...you are leaving this unfinished? Noooooo,
emedealer chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
I just read the whole of this in one weekend, and I have to say I'm (a bit) overwhelmed. I am so amazed by the depth of mind that you convey with every character, and the train of thought that leads so seamlessly to their decisions. The plot itself is fantastic but the way you have delivered it thus far is unbelievably stunning. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this work of art :) It's truly been a privilage to read, and hope we can get an update soon.
BAdeMorte chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
I hope you up date soon. I'm on the edge of my seat here O.O
acruska chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
I really, really hope you didn't give up on the story.
This is one of the best Sherlolly I've ever read (and let's be honest, I don't do much this days but read Sherlolly :P ) I was waiting for h/c story with Molly being the one hurt and you did it magnificiently. And all this with all the people staying totally in character. It is so rare to see Sherlock-in-love who still is so totally SHERLOCK. And you did it. I'm in awe.
And seriously, after starting such a wonderful mystery you just can't leave us hanging. Please, have mercy over your poor readers!