Reviews for The Unknown Guardian
sarana154 chapter 1 . 1/9
Hope you will post an update :)
tinawinna chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Please update soon so i can see their relationship progess.
VBehnke chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I love this story!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
You've done a good job on Sherlock :)
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Fascinating story, it's too bad it was never continued.
Ryuze chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
I love this! Harry's exasperation with Sherlock but still suprised and acepting, and Sherlock being shocked by Mrs Hudson's acceptance. Hope for more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hi,

I just found this story and I really do love the plot line you got. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you do get inspiration about this story to start writing again. It's lovely.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Half A Cup Of Crazy chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I really love this story! I was rather disappointed when I saw how long it's been since it was updated. I really hope you'll continue it. Harry and Sherlock's friendship is absolutely hilarious, and I really like the way you write Sherlock. He's so wonderfully complicated and insecure/arrogant/annoying/brilliant.
jamnythefish chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This is amazing and I really like the whole story. Please update this soon!
Reaumur chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I think I've read this story of yours at another point in time, but it was a while ago, so I shall once again (if I said it the first time) say how wonderful I think this story is (very wonderful) and I can't wait to read more! and Harry didn't rewind the tape D: is he going to be figured out by his uncle by this mistake? D: Though he is away at the moment.. hmm. I wonder what Mycroft will do (cause he always seems to be keeping an eye on Sherlock)? Will Sherlock find out about Harry being brought in to protect him?
ThestralxD chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Love it!
Please update?
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
More please luv
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
love this
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I like your fic and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.