Reviews for The Unknown Guardian
917brat chapter 5 . 1/14
This sounds just amazing and I would love to read more of it I love how you have Harry in this and how you have the two crossovers blending together, I seriosuly hope that you decided to update soon because I honestly would really love to read more of this story.
ruinedsandwich chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
IM DYING HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL IM CRYING
HoneybeeWinchester chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
can't wait for the next chapter. kudos on the blend of Harry as Mrs. Hudson's nephew.
akuma chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Please, no Pitch Black style of watching Harry as he sleeps!(totally rooting for it~)
Kozu chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
MOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE!
Sora chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
I love this story! It's was so fun to read the way Harry and Sherlock interacted with each other. I know I'm being too hopeful but I wish you would update soon.
sarana154 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Hope you will post an update :)
tinawinna chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Please update soon so i can see their relationship progess.
Enduring Time chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I love this story!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
You've done a good job on Sherlock :)
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Fascinating story, it's too bad it was never continued.
Ryuze chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
I love this! Harry's exasperation with Sherlock but still suprised and acepting, and Sherlock being shocked by Mrs Hudson's acceptance. Hope for more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hi,

I just found this story and I really do love the plot line you got. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you do get inspiration about this story to start writing again. It's lovely.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Half A Cup Of Crazy chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I really love this story! I was rather disappointed when I saw how long it's been since it was updated. I really hope you'll continue it. Harry and Sherlock's friendship is absolutely hilarious, and I really like the way you write Sherlock. He's so wonderfully complicated and insecure/arrogant/annoying/brilliant.