Reviews for Trauma
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 6/28
Poor guys. That was one hell of a afternoon.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 5/3
So MUCH FLUFF XD

Really feel sorry for Bruce, being rejected really had to hurt.
at times like this i hate M'gann, but the story is great
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I loved this! What a great idea, and I just loved all the moments we got out of Dick. The others were good, too, but Dick's past is just so full of stuff that he had to go through and relive.
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
LOVE THIS STORY PEEPS!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Aw, poor babies :(
Got all the bases covered, as usual :)
Keep up the GREAT work!
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
cool... can u make a sequel where the yj team confronts robin on how he was acting
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I loved the story so much! But if Robin's mind was back at the accident, then shouldn't he have been muttering to himself and talking mostly in Romani?
Koulabwy chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Poor Dick. I really feel for him here. Him and Batman. I can't imagine how heart-wrenching it was for Batman to have Dick reject him like that, especially when the kid's traumatized. I do wonder what the rest of the team's reactions were to Dick's outbursts. I doubt the emergency room door was thick enough for them not to have heard each of Robin's cries. The poor team; they're all fun to mess with, lol. Great story btw; keep up the good work.
thwipthwipity chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This has to be like the third time I've read this story. Each time I loved it!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I loved this, I knew the moment they help Wally it was going to take a few attempts for poor robin. i honestly wasn't expecting you to do it though. Awesome job!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I think the title works. I loved the story a ton I only wish there was more about Artemis'' and M'ganns' recoveries. Robins was good though. He's really gone through some tough stuff.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh, gosh. Robin's reaction to...well, everything and everyone was just heartbreaking. Poor Bats. Robin only knows him as "the scary pointy eared man". (Which is, admittedly, hilarious in any other scenario.)
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
God, I couldn't get through that in a sitting. I kept having to take a break because of everything Robin's been through and having to relive that all over again with other people watching... I just love what you've done with everything here and how You now have me researching their backstories so I can better understand them. Keep being awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
: Wally had an abusive father in the comics. Its pretty miserable to think how Wally can be so happy even though his childhood was...terrible. Artemis I dare say when Cheshire left. Cheshire was like her only hope as a child. When Batman said Hush I clinched up. Hush is such a taboo word with the bats later on haha. I half expected it to be foreshadow.