Reviews for Trauma
Melira chapter 1 . 9/16
Wonderful! I loved the feelings you let the characters express throughout this story. I'll definitely read it again and again in time!
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 4/4
Aka: How messed up is Robin?
Still, this was awesome. Poor Artemis.
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/23
Well this was good slightly sad but most good fics are sad at one point
JustAnotherFan chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Oh God, this was great! I love angsty stories and this was just enough angst, plus Rob is my favourite charachter and it was just, ugh, too good to express!
I hope you keep writing, because clearly, you're good at it! Best of luck to you!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Poor guys. That was one hell of a afternoon.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
So MUCH FLUFF XD

Really feel sorry for Bruce, being rejected really had to hurt.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
at times like this i hate M'gann, but the story is great
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I loved this! What a great idea, and I just loved all the moments we got out of Dick. The others were good, too, but Dick's past is just so full of stuff that he had to go through and relive.
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
LOVE THIS STORY PEEPS!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Aw, poor babies :(
Got all the bases covered, as usual :)
Keep up the GREAT work!
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
cool... can u make a sequel where the yj team confronts robin on how he was acting
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I loved the story so much! But if Robin's mind was back at the accident, then shouldn't he have been muttering to himself and talking mostly in Romani?
Koulabwy chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Poor Dick. I really feel for him here. Him and Batman. I can't imagine how heart-wrenching it was for Batman to have Dick reject him like that, especially when the kid's traumatized. I do wonder what the rest of the team's reactions were to Dick's outbursts. I doubt the emergency room door was thick enough for them not to have heard each of Robin's cries. The poor team; they're all fun to mess with, lol. Great story btw; keep up the good work.
thwipthwipity chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This has to be like the third time I've read this story. Each time I loved it!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I loved this, I knew the moment they help Wally it was going to take a few attempts for poor robin. i honestly wasn't expecting you to do it though. Awesome job!