Reviews for MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly
GX Hero chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hey Like the story like the rest of your stories , and I am also curious if The Nanoha is the real one or an alternate and one can see what the other has done, personally I hope it is an alternate one because then she can face more of what she hates without being in two places at once. Plus I don't want nanoha to be turned into a killing machine.

I have no right to tell what you do with this story though, I like your writing style and am looking foward with future chapters, you make the things O may not like in stories and make it into something worth reading anyway.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Well, the author has a variety of different fics. If this one doesn't appeal to you, you can always not read it. Lots of authors write stories off their fics. The whole Relationships saga and "Blood That Flows" fic do that. If you want to see particular types of fics, perhaps you should leave reviews on those fics, telling the author you'd like more of those?

But fanfic authors do all this work for free. Unless you want to start paying them, they'll write what they feel like writing. I am grateful that they do, because I don't have that kind of skill.

Besides, you should note that you are the only person who holds a negative opinion of this. If a lot of people like it, why are you trying to remove their enjoyment?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
"Oh, and ignore people like the below. You still have it. Even if you half-ass it, you are loads better than most out there. You bring true drama (and comedy!) to the Nanoha characters, that is desperately needed. Keep at it!"
Person below:
No, the author should take the critic and use it to fuel him ever more.
It's like due to comments like this, this fic is so bad.
If author is afraid of making new fresh starts and instead he reuses his older fics as poor continuations in such strange forced setup, then you can't expecting anything good from him anymore.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
This is awesome. I really loved the suspense and mystery that you put in Future Tense, and it looks like you're winding up another epic story here! Crisis, Whipped, Unexpected Expectations... you really know how to do tense drama, which is rare in the fluff fest that is most of Nanoha fanfiction.

Is that really an alternate Nanoha who is doing that stuff? Or is it Nanoha herself? I saw a glimpse of Einhart, too. I like how you make things fit so well, and so am looking forward to seeing how you do it here! I will agree that you probably have a bit too much mystery. It is a bit difficult to keep all the elements in mind. But it is still good.

Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I read it in one go, and I can't say I like this fic though, one of the worst works of you, after reading "Future tense" and even that "Whipped" I expected something deeper, and this disappoints greatly so far, there's no excitement in me for waiting for new chapters sadly...

There's no spark.
Mysteries are for kids, and this fic is rathed M.

I hate to admit but I found Vivid and Force new chapters more exciting even with their horrible pacing and writing, and that says a lot.

You really should take some brake, rethink some things and create something good and exciting next from the start and with new fresh concept, than reusing older works concepts, it's like warming up some old busted meal(even G-Squad is not working too well for me, seems to be some forced side to this).

It's like you lost the motivation.
Or maybe I lost interest...
Well one of the two.
Reading too many fics you get that, since at some point you see you read it all and there's nothing exciting anymore(strange pairings and so many boring OCs in this fic too don't help too much to keep interest).
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Nanoha's dreams are memories from her alt self presumbly. Everyone is a real bitch over aren't they? The scene was well done and displayed how different that world is compared to the Crisisverse.

The scene with Vivio, Corona and Rio was very daaaw.

Moar plox :3
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
great chapter, I feel like there's more going on with Evil!Nanoha and that she's not all bad. Deep rooted tramua perhaps? I like it, fits with this whole morally grey vibe you'v got.

More as soon as you can!
Ace of Spades chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Very awesome chapter that sets things up nicely. I'm glad you're finally writing this, I've been waiting for it ever since the end of Crisis.
AluciusDawn chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awesome, I love that I get to read some more Kaijo fanfic. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Still waiting on some more G-Squad though.