Reviews for The Moment You Realise
leelu chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Do continue. Marry me. Just keep your reader wandering.
Em chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I loved the way you contiuned it and I hope you continue it instead of someone elese. Please conisder it. Love then ending when she finally said yes. Keep up the good work
Ash chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I love it!
SonicSwiftie chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I loved this. To be honest, I didn't understand at all why you had him propose to her. I thought it was kind weird, but then I read on, and I got when April was thinking. It sounded like something that would totally go through her head too. I love it. Someone needs to continue this. I wish I could, but my writing abilities are lacking. Haha. ;) this is awesome.
Alliecrho chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I realized I reviewed without signing in. Point is this is amazing & I really hope to see more!

Awesome job!
Helene chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter ! Jackson and april are so cute together ! Please continue ! XoXo-H
alliecrho chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Omgomgomg. More than a great job. This was so amazing! Someone continue this...please! It's just so amazing. Bravo! They are so perfect together, I loved it! Perfection!
Jillian chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Cute
japril-lover chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
OMG, this story is such amazing, and happy, well written and so...refreshing.

Please continue, I'd like to read more.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
So is offically getting on my goddamn nerves! Anyway have fun with your travels and can't you post your stories on adultfanfiction,com you still have your page there am I right? Ciao!
Beth x chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
You have to continue this! you can't just end an amazing one shot like that! xx
Liv Hunter chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really like this. Can you please continue please?
Words Unleashed chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Loved that - I defintely want to know what happens next. Please continue it
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love that he asked her to marry him. That would solve the "can't have sex outside of marriage problem." I think he is more ready that she is but I still love the idea of him wanting her so much. Well done.
Helene chapter 1 . 5/21/2012