Reviews for Brand New Day
Ninthwardgurl05 chapter 36 . 12/1/2012
Wow, I hate that the story ended, but what a way to end it. So now, Jack and Katie have 7 children all together...Holy "Loud House" Batman! I am looking forward to more work from you, hopefully some J/S fanfiction. Thank you, for finishing this story. You did an amazing job. Keep up the great work.
Ninthwardgurl05 chapter 36 . 11/30/2012
Wow! Sad that it had to end, but what a way to go. So now Jack and Kate have 7 children. :) Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Thanks again for the story. Hopefully we will see a J/S fanfic from you soon. :)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 36 . 11/29/2012
WOW! I am sad that it's over, but what a way to end it. So, now Jack and Kate are the mother and father of ( 7 Children I believe). I can just imagine Jack running and playing with all of his children, and smiling while doing it. Great job, and I look forward to more of your work in Fanfiction. Hopefully, you have more J/S stories up your sleeve. :)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 36 . 12/1/2012
Wow, I am so sad the story has to end, but what a way to go. Now, Jack and Katie are the parents to 7 children. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve, hopefully some J/S fanfiction. Thank you again for all of your hard work. :)
Kimberleah chapter 36 . 11/25/2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a WAT FF. I'm a J/S shipper but I did enjoy this!
Kimberleah chapter 35 . 10/18/2012
I was wondering if we were going to get an ending. Hate it when a writer starts a good thing and then through circumstances can't finish!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
Finally! J/K. Great to see you are back at it. Hoping to see more from you in the future regarding Jack if you feel up to it. If not, thank you for the amazing fanfics. Keep up the amazing hard work. You have a gift, don't waste it.
tangled thoughts chapter 34 . 7/21/2012
I really liked this chapter, especially the part where Kate gets clever in her conversation with Maria and volunteers Samantha to watch the kids. She really knew how to get her to say "Yes" even if she didn't want to. As always I really like how you make your characters come alive for your reader. I can hardly wait for your next chapter, particularly since it will probably be about getting Tommy involved with all of the family.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 34 . 7/12/2012
Bravo! Brava! Awwwww, what a cute filler chapter to tide the readers over. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm also waiting for your new CSI:Miami story, This chapter was hilarious (Katie baiting Maria by mentioning Samantha, Nice!) Keep up the amazing work. Girl, you are on fireeeee. ;)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Woohoo! I finally got back to reading this, after being sidetracked by your other amazing stories :). Loved the last few chapters, keep up the amazing work. HA! Maria probably never brought that sexy side of Jack out. Kate has "Superwoman" herself back into Jack's arms. Woot! Woot! Please continue.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 31 . 7/7/2012
Girl you seriously know how to write suspense. Poor Jack and poor Kate, with all this emotion surrounding them. Once again, Jack is opening up to Kate, and trying his best to change and be the man she needs. Stop scaring him, you have the man praying now. Great chapter and keep this lovely story moving forward (I don't care if I am the only one reviewing it right now) It's that da%# good.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 30 . 7/7/2012
Woah, woah, woah. This story has taken a turn...ummm Girard are whatever his name is will be sorry he messed with Jack's wifey. I'm happy Jack is controlling his temper, because the old Jack might have lost it. Kate is one brave, bada%# woman, but she is about to give Jack a heart attack with all of her heroics. Keep the suspense coming, a very AWESOME chapter indeed. And you added something completely different to the game. Great job. :)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 29 . 7/6/2012
Cool chapter! This was a great read while I waited in the ER last night. Keep the chapters coming. Always nice to see a new chapter posted.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/3/2012
Woohoo! Another amazing chapter. Jack is doing all the things we never got to see him do. Kate doesn't think he's a pr%#*. He has his moments. Keep up the great work, and keep this lovely story updated. Thank you for all of your hard work. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
Its an amazing story and i look every day if there is a update already.. im a really big JSR Shipper but this story ist very very good! Good job! Please continue.