Reviews for I Remember
klee.v chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
AWWW I love the final, so perfect. You're awesome (':
christywright1965 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Yet another great story keepem comming
Dante 101 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Truth be told. This is good, but this could have gone further.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Great chapter. I feel sorry for Katherine. It sounds like it would be very uncomfortable
Bluee Pluto chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Really wish you'd get mor chapters put up. Very good.
M.D.G1986 chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
this is a good story, I enjoyed it alot. I kind of felt is was cut short, but it was still a good read.
WhiteKnight219 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
New change in Katherine, I love it. Just hope there isn't any mature scenes in the Kelena story. I was actually looking for a story where Elena joins Katherine but this caught my attention so I decided to read it.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
aww "tear" love it keep going and update soon.
Fykatherine chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Love it. Just truly amazing and you're one of my favourite authors! Update soon please :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
add more add more add more please please please please please
I am Nobody chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter. Cute moment at the end.
Rahveryn chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Huh, I see where this is going. I dunno where I am about it.

On the one hand, 50 generations lay between them, Elena is more related to Tyler, Caroline, Meredith or even her next door neighbor then with Katherine.

On the other hand, they are not just Twins, they are magical clones. They are perfect, magically created duplicates to Tatia: body, heart, mind, and soul. Only their personal experiences make them different. Their is nobody in the world that could know either one of them as well as the other. Add to that the mental link that seems to have formed... That is extremely close.

So I'm not sure where there affections could go, do they even know what they want from each other besides extreme intimacy? They are spiritually related enough to be sisters, yet are not, and could also end up lovers. I think you are going for the later. I'm a guy, so the idea of twins together is a turn on. At the same time, it is tainted by the knowledge that well, it is still incest, which is not at all a turn on. This is about the only case where it works.

Still, physical intimacy is a facet of emotional intimacy, which is, for me the best part of this story. I'm curious there you end up settling them. There are so many relationships all rolled into one between them. How will you choose to shape this amalgamation of ties between them. Like I said, I think I know, given the direction you are going in this chapter, but I could be wrong.

Keep it up, I look forward to the next alert.
beverlie4055 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
love the chapter
DegrassiGleek54 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter!
F girl chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Yo where the update at? Lol. You have'nt updated in forever. Im starting to think your losing interest in this story. Which will suck majorly because I love this story. Can you please try to update soon?