Reviews for The Case of a Small Pebble
crazy-about-books chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is lovely, thank you.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Three episodes? That's all they gave us? )*$%&! And what the everloving (&*$%&# was that finale all about? When's it coming back?

I love your little tag here! Voices perfect!

Nicely done. :)
SHERlocked chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OMG this is so wonderful, I wish they could do something like this on the show, poor John needs some hope right now. He was so devastated at the end. Thank you for giving him a bit of hope, I'll save this story to tide me over until the next season arrives next year.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ohhhh...this was perfect! Such hope - and a mystery that is definitely so SHERLOCK who else COULD it be? Loved, loved, loved - and saved, sweetie!

*Happy!Hugs*
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love that Sherlock it trying to give John some hope, and taking time to find the perfect stones for each of John's visits. Just beautiful and heart warming and makes me crave Season 3 *aroo*

Thanks for a spectacular, beautiful written story to keep us going until then LOL XD

Hugs and luv

Agent M ... over :D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This must have been the story you mentioned. I'm glad that you could post it now that the third episode has aired.

This was a wonderful story to read.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care.
xenascully chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D I love stories that pick up from that ep. When it the next seeeasoooon? I'm dyin' here!