Reviews for I'm Broken
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Man this is heavy. It's good though. Poor Kyle. Stan was gonna figure it out though. That's his best friend.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Kenny has to tell Stan. He just has to. Stan should know. He would never leave Kyle. Hell Cartman might even be a good friend in this situation
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Jeezzz why didn't you stay at Stan's? I mean I get it but it would've been safer for you.
juliannarox chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
That's a shame. This was one of the best South Park fics out there. One I've never been able to forget about.
But, I get it. I have the same situation with my own fics (different fandom). We're all just thankful that we got to read this and enjoy it. Good luck with all your future fics and fandoms, they'll be lucky to have you as a fic writer if you do come back to writing.
Wow, I can't believe it's been about 2 years. That was fast.
All the best to you!
88Madison88 chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
I totally understand. I haven't updated on one of my most popular fanfics (different fandom) for a long time. Life has just been getting in the way, and although it is a huge shame that this story is being discontinued, I can totally relate to what you're saying. You need to do what's enjoyable for YOU, and if writing this fanfic feels more like an obligation, then that's not fair to you. Do what you want to do :)
P.S. If you ever feel like putting this story up for adoption, I'm sure there would be plenty of excited writers who would love to finish writing this story. (Myself included.) :3
Style Marshlovski chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
I completely understand where you're coming from. I haven't written in a long time either (my focus has gone back into my main passion: music). I feel bad that I have chapter fic that's on hiatus indefinitely, but it's just not where my heart is right now. I hope whatever you put your energy into now is a fulfilling experience for you ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
When is the next chapter coming?
Why chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
It's been almost a year, please make another chapter...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
OMG please update soon -3-
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Need the next chapter **
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Oh my god this fanfiction is amazing *O* I just found it & I'm loveing every moment of it it's an amazing story line & I can't wait for chapter 7 OO I need to know what happens ! 3
WeAreStoneAgeD chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
*-* OMG this is awesome! I love the story, Kyle is soooo cute 3 and Kenny 3
Hey, I don't speak english very well, but I can understand it and I would like to translate your fanfic :')
Well not right now because I'm doing another project, but maybe in july when I finish.
Of course, if you like the idea.
Please, please keep on writing, this is perfect, it has everything that I love in a fanfic.
Bye! (And sorry for my english, I'm not good writing it)
eccentricpanda801 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
This was such a sad story! I want to know if they'll be together and if Kyle will be able to be happy again! please continue! I'm on the edge of my seat! :-)
enyar chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I love the fic so far :) I can't wait to read more!
Janosa chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Finaly!
I really liked the chapter and im looking forward to the next one