Reviews for Harmony
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/23
Awesome Story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Written well and flowed nicely. Thoroughly enjoyed it :)
valasaurus chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Woooo borra smut! Loving this story and I hope it continues
YinKeket chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
poor Bolin having an old leg injury. they are sweaty and not a fun way, just being good at something has to get some training done. well done with the details of their practice fighting bending. lol yay on Korra and Bolin are in harmony when they fight made Mako pissed lol. ah the nick name Bo is cute and more of those please if you keep making Korra and Bolin pairing. lol on what you type here (modesty wasn't one of their strong suits. ) go Korra for knowing healing ability. see *points into the air* Bolin brings out her girly side. oh my Bolin makes the first move and kiss her which is a win. oh no she thinks she did something bad, but she didn't. sigh. lol she has needs. lol win on Korra can hold her liquor well and Bolin is please. lol she top. loving the ending. keep up the good work and do your best.
EvilJorge chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That didn't suck at all, it was quite good actually.

It wasn't overly graphic and I like that because it puts more focus on the feelings and story behind the sex, rather than just mindless smut. Quite masterfully done, I'd like to see this develop into a full fledged story!
EvilJorge chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That didn't suck at all, it was quite good actually.

Destielonmydashboard chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was good. That was really good. I liiiiiked.
WasFoundChangedName chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Well this a great fic and i see that you have another one above this that im gonna read. but still this was great.
misguided.ghost777 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
if I had a dick I would need a cold shower

asap

delicious story that needs to be TRUE

take 100 extra bonus points because i love this and 50 points cause

OHMUHGUD! I love borra!
anniewanny2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Are you kidding? This is amazing! There is a serious shortage of Borra fics! Please continue (puppy eyes) :)
Awsomepants chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was amazing and I really like your style of writing! I was waiting for a truly gifted author to write something so great about Borra. The intensity really hit me during the entire story and built as I read further in. I would really love to see more of this and of your stories :D Keep it up, trust me you have some real talent or maybe just some true love for The Legend of Korra (or both.) Reply back if you want me to edit this or anything really, I would love to hear back from you if you plan to make more. :)
Scented Of Roses chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ooh-wee. Hot. You should definitely write some more smut.

A beta would be nice, but I think you got your point across well enough on your own. I know they're supposed to be OOC, but try to keep a keen eye on characterization for future fics.

Overall I enjoyed it. Give me more or I just might have to cut you.