Reviews for Wherever You Are
AB chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Just re-read this entire story again. One of my favorites, for sure.
BB chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
Just re-read this whole story again. Love it! Thinking of ways that Emily will realize their date got hijacked by meddling coworkers or Hotch can otherwise redeem himself now... Thanks for your work! It is appreciated and enjoyed!
Elegant Lady of Sin chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Sweet moments between people kinda make me wanna puke sometimes but I love Emily and HOtch! 'I didn't know that about you but I should!' They're working on it. ;}
HPforever-after chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
Awe poor Hotch. He never should have listened to the guys and let them help.
Susie G chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Awww poor Hotch I just feel so bad for him, but I'm totally loving this story and I loved this update with all the drama. Hearing about David's sex life was hilarious. Great job and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Rugbygirrl chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
Oh Hotch! See what happens when you let a thrice divorced man, a womanizer and... well Reid... dictate a date!?
TigerLily888 chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Oh, oh dear. Poor Hotch and poor Emily. You've really put her through the wringer! Love the bits about Rossi's sex life though LOL! Looking forward to more! Thanks x
AB chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Ohhhhhh, that ending. My heart hurts. I will be checking nonstop for the next chapter. Thanks so much for updating this great story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
hp123456 chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
So happy for an update! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Oh no. Can't wait for more. Love this story. Thank you.
SouthunLady chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
I am still laughing...they should know better than to listen to any of those doofuses. Now, Hotch has to fess up to what he really wanted to do on their first date, then he has to do it!
ramona chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
the night is still young:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
sarahb2007 chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Oh my goodness what a disaster! Please don't let this be the end of Emily and Aaron...
History05 chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
When it rains it pours, poor Guy can't catch a break. Hope things turn around for them soon.
rmpcmfan chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Yikes, that was such a disaster, but maybe the rain was just what they needed to wash it away and start their date fresh again, perhaps warming each other up.