Reviews for Plague Bearer
catlinye chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
This gets better with every chapter. Looking forward to reading all about it.
Sera Ash chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
OMG Eight makes me want to punch things! :P (Which I'm sure was your intention, so... Well done! ;))
Mitanika chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I love reading your snippets. Probably because your Five has a very similar thought pattern to what I experience when I go out on my runs!

I like all your extra aside bits that you add in. Even though I know what's going to happen and I know the dialogue, it still feels fresh and new.

And I can't wait to read your take/thoughts on the last few missions of season one! (sorry, that needed a lot of exclamation marks!) :)
clicketykeys chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
She totally IS annoying, hahahaha... and I didn't write a single word of her dialogue. That alllll comes from the game, so it's not like I have to MAKE her be annoying. She really is that bad.

And yes, runners, I've gotten all the way through the end of Season 1, okay? AND I STILL DON'T LIKE EIGHT. Yeah, I'll grant her grudging respect - but certainly no more than I would to anyone ELSE who survived the zombie apocalypse and hordes of the undead.

Sera Ash chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Wow, I kind of want to smack Eight for being annoying, lol. Which I guess is a good reaction, if that's what you were going for. ;) I really liked the description of killing the first zombie, and it just standing there in confusion at first, lol.
Mitanika chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I hope you write some more soon! Even though I've done this Mission. Ugh, I hate Eight so much!
America Liberty chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
ooooo I can't wait to see what happens! It's starting out great!

"Human meatwall..." Funny as hell!

"I don't know wich would be worse, to have them stuck open or shut..." Great thought:)

Overall: 10/10 I love your work!