Reviews for Friendly Fire
cissie chapter 3 . 2/18
Jane is so kewl! I hope you don't take her off this case!
cissie chapter 1 . 2/18
I say yes continue..need more than one chapter to make a true decision..I will venture and say I proabably will enjoy uour story unless you throw in too much lovey-dovey stuff with Jane & Maura...Im not particularly interested in them becoming an item...Just because 2 females are great friends and work well together, their friendship can last a lifetime without it becoming romantic...Maybe 2 other characters in a story are meant to become as one but not these two...They don't tend to keep their minds focused on their jobs and sleeping together in hospital beds and hugging and kissing at work just doesn't make sense to me.
Horuskat chapter 25 . 1/22
Awesome story! Can't you do a sequel ? Like, a story about how Maura and Jane work through this or something! :) love it!
cissie chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Why does Maura seem to be wondering why Jane would find a need to check on Melinda? Melinda would be a suspect since she is the sister...Maura should have known that Jane would be checking on her wheareabouts,etc...Jane is right, Maura is one of the dumbest genius around!
guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Super unrealistic. Maura just follows Melinda's rules every time she sees her! She could've just taped her threats and be done with it, but noo, she is like "fine, sure, dear, I'll shut up and let you do whatever you freaking want cause I'm a gutless doll". No way Maura would've done so. Just pisses the reader off.
readaddictA1 chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
What a captivating story, very well crafted. I ignored any and every unimportant task of my day just to finish reading this one. I can finally sleep now.
omnomnivore chapter 25 . 10/11/2013
God damn.
Melinda... goddamnmotherfuckingcocksuckingdementorbuggerershi theadedassfuckingcuntlickingbitchfacedouchenozzlef uckityfucker.
Those are my feelings about her plus more. Just skip over that.
You brought Hoyt back to life in an unexpected and absolutely horrifying way. I honestly was not expecting the ending to be Maura or for either of them to live. And the choice of death... Damn. That was cold.
I hated that bitch from the beginning, but you just had to go one step further...
I love when a story makes me honestly fear for the characters' lives. I really had no idea if they were going to make it and when they did, I was overjoyed that I wasn't expecting it. I really hate the whole rizzles-fix-it-all. (I really don't know how to describe it any better than that.)
I just want to commend you on writing a story that made me beg for them to live. Wonderful writing.
kimdw78 chapter 25 . 10/6/2013
Great story!
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Wicked Melinda.
I so hate her! Wanna punch her face!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
This is terrible. Way to make strong women victims.
Vincent52 chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
Solitary Soldier,

I am SO SORRY I'm just now getting to finish your story. (June 29th) I have been out of the loop for a long time with computer troubles, compounded by money troubles.

I laughed out loud when I first read "Detective Vincent." I loved it! I even ended up being a pretty nice person in your story! LOL. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. It was a great story!

Vincent52
Magicfull chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Really Good
Guest chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
Everyone in this story suffered from a serious case of stupidity. Extremely unrealistic and down right silly at times. I hope your next offering will be actually coherent.
rizzles21 chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
really enjoyed reading this story. cant wait for your next one
wercomingup chapter 5 . 2/9/2013