Reviews for My Past Hides From Me
FlockPack chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA 413, nice Homestuck referAnce
NekoXyN chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
WingedHero540 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I am for either Max/Steve or Max/Ward. I definitely won't read the sequel if ends up as femslash.
Alexpuppy789 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Your story is fantastic! Can you post a chapter for this story when then sequel is out?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Really, Hawkward? But you did make me smile at that.
Lazy guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Me again, had another thought. Maybe Max and Sky(Skye?) That is all. Keep on being awesome
Lazy Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
I thnk she'd be a really cool member of the AoS team, as long as Fitzsimmons was a ship. As for a ship for Max...Im not sure where I want her next. Maybe with Tony, cool personality war. Good chemistry with the Hawk, but Im a die hard Clintasha, so no. Shes to explosive to fit with Bruce, but if she could get over her problem with athority, I think shed be good with the Capsicle. But I think that Max would be a good addition, maybe relate to Sky. Probably would be some tension with her and fitzsimmons them being scientists and all. Sorry for spelling, Im at school, my brain has already shorted out. So, yeah, I want her in Aos, where Fitzsimmons is a thing. But hey, love the story, exactly the crossover I was looking for. Can't wait for the next update/story
WingedHero540 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I forgot to mention that it would also be awesome to see an original story involving Max and the rest of the Avengers dealing with Itex and Max finally confronting the experiment that slaughtered the flock.
Mischievously Me chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Damn straight, you better keep writing!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
I really like the story, very fun and very upbeat. I would like to see Max maybe hang out with with someone, maybe Thor for a bit, he might think of her as a Valkyrie. I just kinda hate for her to be all alone. I just hate to see her alone. Keep up the good work look forward to the nest chapter.
WingedHero540 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
I would like to see an Agents of SHIELD -like plot.
thewanted550 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Suggestion About the flock?
Tibricel Tibby chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I know its been a while since it was updated but I would really like to see how this ends it's a really fun story and it's so close to a conclusion.
Hawkeyefan101 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
ClintxMax definately (i'll go hide from Natasha now)
PotterVengerLock chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Horribly mad dude. And you should use Steve for story though.