Reviews for Intersecting Lives
Gurgicalcipher chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Can't wait for the next upload! Keep up the great work you two! Until next time -waves- bye bye

Jackie
kindofabadger chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
And more layers peel away from this grand deception!

So now Rufus & Reno know (or suspect) there's something deep between the other two. Good.

I liked this, "Guess you didn't wait too long to let that bed get cold, huh?" She turned around, and began to leave the kitchen.

Yowch! Score one point for Thexi. And I laughed that Reno was scared of her. XD

Gurgicalcipher chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
So glad you guys updated this! Another chapter that did not disappoint. Both scenes were incredibly sexy. Can't wait for the next one to see who is in the Kitchen naked. Until next time -waves- bye bye

kindofabadger chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Ahhhhh hahaha! I love that ending!

Such a sexy update. The scene with Rufus and Reno was so damn hot! I love seeing Reno out of control. And Tseng and Thexi, they're so sweet together.

Great update!
Gurgicalcipher chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
Crying my eyes out here! But such a good chapter. I'm glad that they semi worked things out. Can't wait to see what happens next. Until next time -waves- bye bye

kindofabadger chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
Wow, seems like Tseng & Thexi are kind of enjoying twisting the knife here. Rufus & Reno are in a bad spot, definitely not the high ground, busted naked in bed together. Poor Reno - to be woken up like that!

And the conversations were..emotional, yes, thanks for the warning. I love Thexi's internal reasoning, 'Maybe you and I were meant to be the reason that I found Tseng again.' Definitely!

But I wonder why Tseng & Thexi aren't coming clean with their relationship? Just so they can grind that guilt knife a little deeper? To be sure the other two fully accept blame? (they were the ones who started it after all)

I was expecting a four-way confession. Thanks for surprising me! It's nice for things to not be too predictable, right?

Great update & I look forward to everyone being able to stay the night with who they REALLY want to tonight!
Gurgicalcipher chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Omg omg! They caught them together! Well and the other party knows they have been caught. All the smut was yummy. But one question, I thought they were making seafood pasta? Was I wrong lol. But it was still a great chapter. I'm so excited for the next one. Until next time -waves- bye bye
kindofabadger chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
I like Tseng's uncharacteristic babbling about his living situation, "And, if I have my own apartment, I would give you a key.." Thexi flusters him and it's adorable!

Oh my gosh Reno can make the president blush, yeah, maybe a little OOC, but so darn charming. What fun to see Rufus so needy, wantonly begging for Reno to take him. And oh my god Wow! their scene was so amazingly hot! But reading of them falling asleep together I'm like EEEEP! omigosh they're gonna get walked in on! But then Thexi and Tseng in the kitchen and I'm like omigod no THEY'RE gonna get caught! I was a nervous wreck you two. Really, I'm glad it was Tseng discovering Rufus & Reno first. Seems better than the other way around. I wouldn't wanna go in that room for the talk though. I'd be all, "whew, no, smells like sex in here. Put some pants on & come on out to the living room" Ha!

Loved the update and can't wait to see what happens next!
Gurgicalcipher chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
So good! Both scenes. I can't wait to see what happens! Until next time -waves- bye bye

kindofabadger chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
Oh wow, last chapter I was thinking they were all progressing towards honesty and now this chapter, not so much. It's almost like they're all double cheating now. :(
But somehow I feel like Thexi has something up her sleeve, purposely leaving those scratches on Reno's back for Rufus to see. I wonder... But she'd better be careful with Rufus in the mix.

And poor Reno, between Rufus and Thexi he's getting to be damaged goods! XD

Gurgicalcipher chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Lots of talking but still a great chapter. I can't believe Reno was just walking around with that new mark. But Thexi is so awesome for kissing it right infront of Rufus. I cant wait until the next update. Until next time -waves- bye bye

kindofabadger chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Aww...tenshi...angel. I love that little endearment. I love that they can speak Wutaiian together and Tseng can be himself for a little while.

Yep, lots of talk here but I feel like they're slowly progressing towards honesty for all parties and I am ready. Nobody wants to take that first scary step though.

kindofabadger chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Yay! An update! I missed these guys. And omigod how hot are Reno & Rufus together? Hair-pulling, a facial & I fear Rufus has even marked him again. They seem so much better together than Rufus & Tseng. Reno & Thexi were good, I think, but we know who she belongs with :)

The part with Thexi & Tseng talking on the beach was so sad. They both just seem resigned to being stuck the way things are. Tseng is right, you can't say no to the president.

I'm interested to see what has Rufus so startled in the foyer...does he feel they've been caught red handed by those coming in the door? Are those coming in doing something inappropriate? Hmmm...
Gurgicalcipher chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next. Well i'm off to sleep. Feel sick as a dog but at least my throat doesn't hurt anymore. -waves- bye bye
Jackie
Gurgicalcipher chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
I feel so bad for Thexi and Tseng. My heart hurts bc of what happen literally right behind their backs. But what was happening was so hot! I love this story! Until next time. -waves- bye bye