Reviews for Talk To Me
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Nice job
Stand bi me chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
beautiful. and very real. i loved it. perfectly, brilliantly awkward.

well done. VERY well done.
-stbime
ZS Fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ah, this just made me smile.

You know, there's something just, substantially hot about dialogue without descriptions. And man, I really liked how it started- I mean, it seemed like one of those suggestive but actually innocent fics though I knew it wasn't x

I also liked how Taichi and Yamato were really nonchalant about the whole thing, lol. Don't know, it was just amusing to me. Kinda been browsing for Taito fics to fill my lapse of inspiration or something and got kinda disappointed then I found this :) Nice fic.

Heh, thanks for writing yeah :) By the way I read Fanfiction Island a long time ago (on a Taito reading rampage) and just realized you're the author- are you continuing it? It sounds intriguing. ;)
southampton chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hey, nice job with the dialogue and the characterization. I could really see them talking like that. You always do a nice job with your stories and I'm glad to see you back even if it's just a one shot.
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
...well you know what they say: "The less you reveal the more you cause people to wonder." Only, I'm pretty sure in this case I had an idea of what was going on. X3

Along those lines with "less is more", I think that is what made me like this fic a lot. Usually with lemon writers tend to describe what exactly is physically going on, but you did kind of the opposite. In a sense you sort of made the reader fill in the gaps to what is going on, which is different and I liked that. :3 I also liked the little GooseyMoose humor at the end. Hee hee...pamphlets. XD

And yeah...thinking about it now, they probably would talk a lot during it. X3 Nicely done Goosey!
Dragonisonpermanethiatus chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hahahahahaha that was brilliant! I thought it was really honest, the whole talking during sex was really good. I smiled all the way through it ] I also thought it flowed really well, very fast to read but it worked for me...it worked for me really well...

Great fic Moosey!

(Oh and it's awesome to finally see a sex fic from you; hope there's more *wink*)
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Again... awkward thing to read in the middle of class... I pray to whatever that nobody read what I was reading. o.o Especaially my teacher... Anyway, this was different from the usual fic, I liked it. And I could definitely see Matt and Tai talking during their "love making". ;)
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
When I'm reading this, I'm like "huh? Wha-is this really...? No wait... It could be... Or maybe not... But then... Yeah I think it is." lol

Anyways. I just think you really make them look real "lively" like...well, real charactrs, or something :p can't explain

But yeah, I just love how you think through their possibility and how they would act and actually writing it out the possibility, and you just does such a great job on this, that I kind of feel like I was reading something else-like a poetry I guess? (I am serious!)

Communication is important yes, now that I think about it, it is during this kind of time that talking is ever needed.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
O o

My reaction: Oh, how nice. It's one of those stories where it just sounds like something really dirty, but by the end of it I'm gonna find out that it's something that is really entirely innocent. How lovely!

...wait...what? Is...that...really? Any second now. Any second. Oh God, this is getting dirty. How is he gonna pull it off to where it's innocent? Wait...is this...no, that's just another innuendo. Wow, there's no way this is going to be innocent at the end. Huh. Yup, I just read a sex scene.

You are one dirty son of a bitch MrGooseyMoose

Don't ever change.