Reviews for they shall have stars at elbow and foot
Lynyrd Lionheart chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved this story. I wish the show would explore this a little more. Elena has to have some serious feelings about that fact that it's always been her face that has torn all these relationships apart, and that has lead to so many deaths. Instead of the love triangle, I wish they'd delve deeper into the darker parts of the story. Elena has to have a lot of emotions about all of this crap, but the writers don't show that. No one is that stoic. I want to see her break down a bit.
EmCity chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This story is amazing. It mind sound funny but one of the first things I thought of when I knew that Elena was going to become a vampire (besides how unbearably sad it all was) was Katherine. I think the show has, at least so far, missed a huge opportunity to develop the dynamic between Katherine and Elena; there is so much that needs to be explored between the two of them and I wish they would do it. Oh well, I guess that is why we have fanfiction. My favorite thing about this fic is how well you captured the tragedy of what has happened. Elena is dead. As you wrote so beautifully she will never change, grow up, or grow old; she is frozen in this death which seems to have been her destiny all along and there are almost no words for how much she has lost and will continue to lose. Well done, beautiful and heartbreaking.
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aw, this story was sadly sweet! The end result is the same, it's just the means that differs between the two.

Very nicely written!