Reviews for Easy 'A'
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Uhhh...PLEASEUPDATE!
Yeah... I really liked this ff.!
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Please update this sooo reminds me of one of my favorite movies! I will be waiting for the next chapter eagerly! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
please update this it's really really REALLY good
Grisia chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yami and Ulqu would be suprised that Ichi is a friggin sexy beast underneath those glasses. Sucks to be them *grins* I look forward to the next chapter and seeing how Grimmy would win *sneers*
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Update
TheTresEspada chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Can't wait to read Chapter 2 so you better hurry up! Nyahh! :3
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is pretty interesting and if Grimmjow does turn Ichigo into the next prom king. He'll end up having feelings for him but I bet, you'll put Shiro in this story once again and he tries to protect him from Grim or that he will tell him that he was cuter when he was a nerd.

At least, something like that after you mention he was in a relationship with Shiro even if he was being too clingy he has to protect his king. Well, I can't wait on what happens next in the story maybe, you'll prove me wrong when you continue on in the story those were just merely guesses but can't wait. :3
Colorful-Crap chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
If I have to use one word to describe this, it would be; AWESOME!
I love fics like this! *squeals* I'm exited to read more! Please update soon!
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
oooooh i like this so far must havemore

ichigi111
X chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awww poor shiro can't they be friend I just keep getting stuck in story's that hes been pushed around or not mentioned sigh I guess its cuz those stories are just so amazing xD can't help it I guess
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I really like the story so far. It's really good from what I've read
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
UPDATE! Pleassee? For me? * puppy dog look* X3 hehe I loved the first chappy and I can't wait for more! -MnM
A Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sounds awesome so far. Can't wait to see how Grimm does/doesn't turn Ichi into the prom king/queen. :D
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Sumthin tells me angts will ensue...I simply MUST follow!
BBQkitten chapter 1 . 5/21/2012