Reviews for Life Signs
LaughingTiger chapter 22 . 3/22
That was excellent. :) Heart-wrenching, unexpected, tense, and happily ended without being too sweet and tidy. Love the idioms, Garrus's reliance on his visor, and that Shepard wasn't the one to save the day. I could go on, and probably should have reviewed each chapter separately (that would have been a lot, though!) Nice work weaving so much personal history for each of them into the story without bogging it down. That's a pretty difficult thing to manage. It would be nice if there was more fic out there like this one. Great job. :)
ShepFic chapter 1 . 3/12
I think this story best captures Shep's actual attitude. All the other stories on here make her too wishy washy and weak, I like this one best. Thanks for writing it.
Seyfert chapter 22 . 3/6
Amazing story! I suddenly feel like replaying System Shock 2 :)
I loved how you portrayed the characters, they feel incredibly alive, even the Valiant.
I can't help but feel sad, though, knowing how the game ends. In my mind, Shepard has learned from this experience and can set a remote control for the Crucible.
Wake O'Donnell chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
Intelligent, realistic, visceral, well-delivered, and plays with you like Paul Gilbert on a caffeine drip. Well done, my friend! This one literally had me in tears near the climax. /10 (Highest honor I can deliver, past 10)
Sereneffect chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Ok, so... Holy. Fucking Shit. You have given my poor emotions the biggest workout of their LIVES. I cried, through things, and giggled like an idiot. I can't decide if I'm furious or thrilled that you've done this to me.
I'm going to go with thrilled. You are amazing. I yield to your brilliance.
Amathya chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Loved this alot, I couldn't stop reading. Your Shepard and Garrus, your skill with words and all they imply, everything is very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Tattered Paper Doll chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Orchidellia chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Wow. I don't even know what to say. You had me on the edge of my seat, holding onto every word you wrote. I even cried at one part - I'm guessing you know what part that is. This is an amazingly fabulous story, and I know I'll read it again.
Spyke1985 chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
So, so beautiful.
You are the QUEEN/KING of suspense though, I must say. I've never been kept on the edge of my seat for so long from a fanfic before. Very nicely done. :D
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
Having a lonely day so I decided to reread this story. Figures I'd start bawling my eyes out. Love your work! Keep it up.
TheLadyW chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Well done. Mind you I don't appreciate how often I ended up with tears in my eyes, but that's a me thing.
Thank you for sharing this story.
Mystic Rains chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
Perfect! Even when Shep was on her last leg (idiom!) it was still fully in character - at least to me. Obviously you too. The only reason you don't have more reviews is because this isn't 70 chapters, but this is definitely up there. Just enough romance to fall in canon without an overdose. Man, I hope you've written more. If not, it's water under the bridge.
axioa chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
this is the best thing i have ever read you're an amazing writer
ink and ashes chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
Hilarious. Agonizing. Heart-wrenching. Beautiful.

It was a rollercoaster of "D'aww" and "Yes!" and "Nooooo!" and right when I was so sure my heart couldn't take it, it burst at the seams, bleeding and crying and vomiting all of the emotions this story had stuffed it with.

Thank you for this wonderful, horrible, beautiful story you've shared with us.
JuliaBond chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
I couldn't stop reading once I got started.

You've honestly set my standards for Garrus/Shep fics. I've never read anything here that was so detailed and just purely amazing. Like, I even cried... It was just that good.

I'm definitely checking out your other fics. This is just AGH-I CAN'T EVEN. 3