Reviews for Rising Sun
starr1095 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Ahhh! I've been reading these stories all day prcrasinating hw...
Omgosh theu are so good and thrn I realize there are uploaded! Meanie! Please update soon!
Tagesh chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Wonderful! Can't wait! And... normally I go in for action, dragons, adventure, dragons, history/mythology, dragons... well, you get the idea ;-). But, having read to this point, I think Hiccup deserves some romance.

Cheers, T.
Lithos Maitreya chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Here's a review! I'd like to see a little romance, me!

Interesting sneak peek! Not anything particularly unexpected - it's one of those things that just brings it home, y'know?

Keep writing!
krevLL chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Yeeeess. If I review multiple times will you add more romance? XD I'm a sucker for romance, odd? I get excited when I see the alert email for your stories haha, too bad it takes my phone half a minute to load pages .

Oh yes, please continue, I haven't mentioned it but it's really nice having a current story to look forward to updates for

Keep going!

Kes
Kountry101 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
So excited _
Redshark611 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
And just when they thought it couldn't get any worse, lol. Can't wait for next chapter!
Bamboocha chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Yes! Romance, romance! The whole saga is one of the best fics I have ever read. Plus I'm a romace sap, so naturally when teh previous installment ended with Hiccups thoughts on how the village will react to their relationship now and was a bit disappointed with the coldness of it in teh beggining of this part. I short, more romance is always welcome.
Spartan20 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Awsome to hear that you're going to be continuing this story and I for one would like some hiccupXastrid romance in the chapter because that's one of the main reasons that I'm reading this story haha but anyway the whole thing is great so update when you can :)

Spartan20
Choobacca chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love that you're continuing this. I just watched HTTYD for the first time about a month ago and loved it so much I just had to go looking for fanfiction about Astrid and Hiccup. After a month of reading many fanfics about the pair I can conclude I love the Horizons Saga the most. I am really looking forward to reading more of this fic soon!
Ramblings-And-Randomness chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
First of all, I just need to say, your writing is AMAZING! I found one of your oneshots while searching HTTYD stuff on Tumblr, and, 24 hours later, I've read all your stuff for the fandom straight through.

Now, onto my review. You can definitely count me in with the "Why are Hiccup and Astrid so distant" crowd. So, I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!

Best wishes,

HeroineOfTime
krevLL chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
YES! I've been waiting for this! Lol thank you so much, and if people don't review enough to get you to continue, I'll find them! XD Has your arm healed up all properly? I ate concrete and broke my jaw and a few teeth so now I'm the one waiting to heal. Anyways, please, please continue with this

All the best

Kes
Lithos Maitreya chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wait, Jormungand's still alive? I'd forgotten that. Crap. I think they're in trouble.

Poor Astrid. It must be hard to lose your dragon.

Keep writing!
Renting chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Can't wait for more. :)
Tagesh chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I am so glad you have put this up: and I enthusiastically vote for a continuation! This was a wonderful prologue which speaks to several of the loose ends from "Horizons." How disappointing that they have drifted apart- at least Hiccup comments to himself about a love. I very much liked the comments on Astrid's Nadder- I didn't think she had time to "get over it" and had put off feelings until they were back.

But, this sets up a new story! Really love the way you are able to visualize scenes with your words.

Cheers, T.

-who is hoping to hear where Toothless is in all this...
Leon Woon chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Yayyyyyyy, you're back! :3 *glomps*

4 months have been a long time, but it's great to have you back amongst us, and what a great start!

Can't wait to see what next is in store, and this chapter is so tempting me to draw that particular scene of them both. It's just so easy to visualize, as usual, when you're behind the helm. :)