Reviews for untitled
Millerna chapter 1 . 3/2
This is puere gold, i culdn't stop grinning, and they are so cute togheter (sighs *u*)
princessebee chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OMG lol this is SUPER cute and fun. I am really a Vinnie and Charley shipper but I can really get behind this... it works really well, your writing is solid and it's well characterised. Yay!
FairDrea chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Okay, so there were a few capitalization mistakes but all in all, a seriously enjoyable read. I adored this! And I don't need to know what went on. My brain took it all the way which is just fine by me. Had a perfect set up to go with it. Great one shot! Loved every bit of it :)
The Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OMG i loved this so much. This fic was totally fun to read , i haven't giggled like that in a while.
Persephone7910 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I like the cow poop joke but not as much as I like the vet book joke. But my favorite part is how you let the reader's imagination determine what really happened.
AnnaleaseTurner chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hello

It's a good story and it is Charley. The reason for this being that she is named like the bike. Harley Davidson with a C at the start of Harley. They also make her full name Charlene to make it even more like a girl's name.

Hope this helped

- AT
B.C. Crossing chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I loved it! Nice work!

Ever wondered why Vinnie has such a big mouth? No one ever needs to wonder that question again. It's big so he can put his foot in it! The cow poop bit was hilarious. Hehe!

I especially loved that you made this a Modo/Charley romance. I just love the thought of the two of them together. For some reason it just makes sense to me.

Throttle dipped into his evil side I see. Clever mouse. And Vinnie remaining clueless was priceless. Poor guy. We live to make him miserable and yet...we just can't help but love him.

Write Free!
ladydaisys chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Go Modo! Go Charley! Throttle you sneak! Vinnie is clueless!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my gosh.. now for your fault i don't wanna a garden ... or better.. i stopped to wish one ._. Cow poop... (Charley is so evil XD)

And.. what a fox is Throttle? D: he heard everything and the poor Vinnie is the alone that.. that... xD Poor snowball!

Nice fiction, really XD
Spades24 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
AHAHAHAHAAA! Brilliant... I love that Modo got some lovin' - he is such a nice guy... and Vinnie got poop on him :D Great story, who says you can't do mushy?
StarlitxSky chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aw, that was cute and funny. I like Charlie and Vinnie together but I she and Modo would make a great couple, too. As for the spelling; officially I'm pretty sure it's actually Charley, but I'm a stubborn lil so-n-so who likes it better with 'ie' instead of 'ey' cuz it looks more feminine. I don't think it ultimately matters, though, since it's pronounced the exact same way (char-lee) so use whichever spelling you like best. :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*laughs hard* vinnie, is, priceless! loved how he was acting, very much in character for him. and throttle was just the right amount of friend/teaser/leader.

i thought at first this was vin/charley, but i'm so excited to see that it was modo and charley! yay! you did an awesome job and i love it!

...and as i understand it, 'charlie' (char-lee, with more of the ee sound at the end) is the nickname strictly for charles, whereas 'charley' (to sound like char-lay, at least in a mid-western accent) is for charlene. helps?