Reviews for Playing with Slytherins
ellabelle12 chapter 8 . 7/15
This is great. If you're at all inclined to continue this story, I'd love to see moee4of Hermione and Narcissa or Hermione, Narcissa, and Lucius.
Simona Polle chapter 8 . 4/24
this is tooo much! I love it 3
sevslave1 chapter 8 . 4/21
good God this is one of the hottest fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading! I do hope there is more to this seeing as they both just declared their love. SSHG has always been my OTP but I love stories with SSHGLM. wish I could find more of them. recommendations anyone?
Evenstar chapter 2 . 4/9
Thank you for the orgasm! Mmmm!
Snaperipper chapter 8 . 3/25
Please continue this story. It's very hot!
Ugh the Cissamione bit just about did me in.
Ljpjcg chapter 8 . 2/23
This chapter made me very tired. And my hand hurts. Thanks (scurries off to read again)
Frenchie84 chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
So they are declaring love for each other and referring to each other as theirs but neither is commenting on the others declaration... is this something we will see more of with coming chapters. I've always loved Hermione with the three you have her coming into different sexual situations with. I find HG/NM one of the hottest pairings.
Kayxbear chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Absolutely love this! I hope this isn't he end and you have more planned!
batcat4eternity chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
I've never considered Severus or Lucius as Hermione's significant others... until I read your stories. Especially this one. Hands down, counting all the other books and animes that I am into, this story has one of the most steamiest chapters that I ever did read or even think would be possible. I loved it so much! I could only imagine Draco and Harry's eyes bulging out with what's capable between the trio (S, L and H). OMG this was hot. Especially Chapter 8 between Sev, Mione and the Harness. Wow.
TheMish chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
This was amazing! Lucius and Sev had me cracking up the whole time! And how sexy are they in this fic?! Phew!
T chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
R
Spockulent chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
This is it. This is the greatest fic I have ever read. Deadass, this is the best piece of Internet writing I have ever had the absolute pleasure of coming across. I loved posh Lucius, concerned with nails and shoes. I LOVED vulgar, possessive Snape. I loved Hermione's characterization. I loved little shit Draco. I loved Narcissa's slutty teatime. Lumione has up until this point been my OTP/favorite pair in existence but I think that, for the first time, I have an OT3. Also, I never shipped snamione before this but holy god I hope someone has some good reca because I cannot wait to devour some more of this pairing. Thank you for sharing this piece of art with the rest of us, and if you ever decide to create another chapter I sincerely hope you'll put it up here.
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Wow. I'm kinda dead right now. That was so fucking hot.
irezei chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
Love it! Everything about it actually!