Reviews for Playing with Slytherins
N chapter 2 . 10/17
Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with this whole dynamic. I never thought I would, especially not one as crazy as this, but my goodness, I am completely and totally hooked!
Severus is abusive. It's supposed to be "sexy" or "titillating", but orgasm denial is abuse as are threats and punishments.
That sounded more like two little pathetic power-hungry fuck-boys trying to control Hermione than anything.
Every time anyone "howls" out their "pleasure", I think of mangy werewoves masturbating. Also, no woman wants to "taste her own juices". We aren't orange juice machines.
LaurenRyan Christensen chapter 8 . 8/27
I do wish you'd continue this story! I'm completely addicted..
skyeryder01 chapter 8 . 8/25
So hotttt! Loved this story and the dynamics between them!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/17
i really really really love this story! the smut is so...hottttttt
Alytiger chapter 2 . 6/20
"I love you, you shameless tart." I love their relationship.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 6/20
"no good so-and-so" you tell 'em momma granger!
Dramionelover394 chapter 8 . 6/16
Oh my Lord. The Fanfiction gods have smiled upon you. This is utterly amazing! I'm in love with it and I would love to read more of this fan-fucking-tastic fanfic! Definitely a great start to my birthday!
CinderSpire793 chapter 8 . 5/26
... Damn.
constantlywandering chapter 8 . 4/26
Wow...this is beond hot. So well written, and the dynamic between the three is lovely - I do have a soft spot for purely Hermione/Snape interaction though - chapter 7 was great! Fantastic story x
hayleyfrickinglaame chapter 1 . 3/19
I came across this story as I love anything to do with Severus/Hermione & Lucius and I loved it all however that one chapter or half a chapter about Hermione going down on Narcissa and vice versa (let's just say I had to change my pants after that!) I was wondering if you're going to write some more about the pair as I would love to see a chaptered story or even a couple, either way I would absolute appreciate the hell out it. Looking forward to reading some more works of yours :-)
MadWeb90 chapter 8 . 2/10
I love this story so god damn much!
Black Banshee chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Waow ! That was hot ! Great job, the eight chapters.
I'd loved to read more.