Reviews for Playing with Slytherins
hayleyfrickinglaame chapter 1 . 3/19
I came across this story as I love anything to do with Severus/Hermione & Lucius and I loved it all however that one chapter or half a chapter about Hermione going down on Narcissa and vice versa (let's just say I had to change my pants after that!) I was wondering if you're going to write some more about the pair as I would love to see a chaptered story or even a couple, either way I would absolute appreciate the hell out it. Looking forward to reading some more works of yours :-)
Madeleine.Weber chapter 8 . 2/10
I love this story so god damn much!
Black Banshee chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Waow ! That was hot ! Great job, the eight chapters.
I'd loved to read more.
ellabelle12 chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
This is great. If you're at all inclined to continue this story, I'd love to see moee4of Hermione and Narcissa or Hermione, Narcissa, and Lucius.
Simona Polle chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
this is tooo much! I love it 3
sevslave1 chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
good God this is one of the hottest fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading! I do hope there is more to this seeing as they both just declared their love. SSHG has always been my OTP but I love stories with SSHGLM. wish I could find more of them. recommendations anyone?
Evenstar chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Thank you for the orgasm! Mmmm!
Snaperipper chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
Please continue this story. It's very hot!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
Ugh the Cissamione bit just about did me in.
Ljpjcg chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
This chapter made me very tired. And my hand hurts. Thanks (scurries off to read again)
Frenchie84 chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
So they are declaring love for each other and referring to each other as theirs but neither is commenting on the others declaration... is this something we will see more of with coming chapters. I've always loved Hermione with the three you have her coming into different sexual situations with. I find HG/NM one of the hottest pairings.
Kayxbear chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Absolutely love this! I hope this isn't he end and you have more planned!
batcat4eternity chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
I've never considered Severus or Lucius as Hermione's significant others... until I read your stories. Especially this one. Hands down, counting all the other books and animes that I am into, this story has one of the most steamiest chapters that I ever did read or even think would be possible. I loved it so much! I could only imagine Draco and Harry's eyes bulging out with what's capable between the trio (S, L and H). OMG this was hot. Especially Chapter 8 between Sev, Mione and the Harness. Wow.
TheMish chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
This was amazing! Lucius and Sev had me cracking up the whole time! And how sexy are they in this fic?! Phew!
T chapter 1 . 3/26/2015