Reviews for Morning Star
Invader Bean chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I love this so much! It's very in-character in my opinion! And your style - it's brilliant! Please continue!
Samicola chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
;akfsds;lfkja;lk this is soooo cuuuute
It's just perfect. ;u;
Btw this is Sam from tumblr!
KitKat chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Yeah, I never got why astronomers named the poisonous gas planet after the Roman goddess of lust and love. I was a little confused that Venus in this story has a solid landmass, I thought it was just gas. Though apparently, there is a small landmass on Venus call Aphrodite Terra, I dunno, it's been a while since I studied astrology.
Personally, I think you did a good job with Tak's characterisation, even if you don't like her. You ever going to try and write a longer fic with this pairing? It's nice to see a pairing that's fresh and new, instead of the endless ZaGrs, DaTrs, ZaTrs and ZaDrs everyone likes to spew up.
Jaywings chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Hey, I liked this story :) I didn't think Tak acted OOC at all. Also Tak/Skoodge is an interesting pairing that I've never seen before-I think it's cool!
werd chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
it was a good fic wheter tak was too ooc or not dosn,t matter

good idea to set the story on venus!
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
This was pretty cool, normally I'm a ZaTr shipper for some distorted, tangled, jacked up reason that I never thought of except the seed of the couple for me was one of my best friends saying: Tak and Zim would be cute together. This is a pretty damn good story, a little mini- fanfic. And you NAILED Tak's character along with Skoodge's! I read the whole A/n. I always read those fro some reason. And hearing from people make me smile. Tak seems completely IC, I could never do that for some reason. I love this fic and the description and details are amazing.

Keep The Epicness Up!
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
This is AMAZING! This chapterwasn't humorous but it was quite exciting. My teacher says no person ever says quite anymore! HA! TAKE THAT! And if I had been trapped, isolated and basically like Tak was, seeing ANYONE would make me have a sensory overload! YOU USED THE WORD QUITE! Once again, a stroak of genius and I can't wait for the next chapter.
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Yikes, Venus. It has one side freezing and the other baking you .. I have threatened to send people to Venus, even though I can't. I'm just that much of a dork I would threaten them with that :P Skoodge and Zim are Irken cockroaches, they can survive almost anything. Cupholders andthe bathrooms? Pfffft... humor? I'm guessing this is where Tak crashed after Zim set her adrift. My theory is after he launched her, she crashed on either Venus or the Moon and repaired her ship and Mimi then she could come back and kill Zim . Zim is kinda crazy... And that's an oximoron, death because of resiliency. I like that oxymoron. Forgive any bad grammar or spelling, I try my best and I can't find any mistakes in your writings, no matter how hard I look!

Keep The Epicness Up!
werd chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
it was a good story please continue!
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hm... interesting start for this. I keep getting sidetracked with any random idea that surges into my brain and it looks like you've had better luck because you have less sidetracks from your stroies, me ... WHAT'S THAT! This is the beginning of something good, go at it! Keep The Epicness Up!