Reviews for His Angel
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 2/19
I've always loved this story. While it has it's problems namely a lack of descriptions or sense of place. It's still a wonderful story. There is a point where it goes off the rails a little after he leaves Hogwarts but up till then it's sweet, captivating, and just a wonderful read.
Sacricaer chapter 5 . 2/16
Tiny little mistake. Only one I can really find fault with, close to the end on chapter five, when talking about starting Occlumency, you typed Most Hardest. take out Most, and you'll be good. Otherwise, it looks great so far.
Jefopono chapter 1 . 2/16
I honestly feel sad and empty because this story is over, I read it all in one day and I just cant get enough of it. If you ever return to this story, I will be here. You honestly ruined every other harry x fleur that there is out there because nothing is even remotely close in the league that this story is in. I have read a lot of stories in , only about a tenth of all that I've read was on this account, but I can tell you that this was the best story that I've ever read. Sorry for my bad English, I don't usually write reviews as I'm dutch, but I just had to make an exeption
Spazzman29 chapter 30 . 1/30
Ginny would never even get close to Fleur to do anything to her. Not only would Harry wipe her from existence but Fleur is more than capable of destroying a jealous little girl. Ginny did nothing to even deserve Harry in Canon. Then again every pairing in Canon was just disgusting.
renextronex chapter 11 . 1/29
I don't know if is a mistake or just part of your AU but the twins OWL's year was the third book not the fourth
observentuser chapter 32 . 1/25
I really hope that you continue this story. You have a very fluid way of writing, show the characters flaws as well as their goodness. It is a delight to read.
When is the next chapter going up?
Please revive this story. As others have said. You simply ruined all other hp/fd storiesfor me, the other stories are poor attempts at something you have mastered.
1misspotter chapter 18 . 1/6
Downstairs he found Hedwig perched on the chair on the table table. Please revise this, otherwise a good read.
AdamSears chapter 15 . 1/4
6 hours is *not* close to the capital. For England that's basically the entire country, half the country if you include Scotland Not sure about France but I can't imagine someone describing that as close
proftheories chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
The irony of the author's note on chapter 1 saying this piece was written due to the frustration of not seeing HarryxFleur fics finished, when this one is also discontinued.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
My friends
There is a new harry fleur story that is promising it's called The Half-blood romantic.. there are only 6 chapters so far and some 67k words..

Give it a try maybe you will like it and leave a revew it might motivate the author to get the next chapter out faster :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 33 . 11/26/2017
You kill off Fleur!? What kind of shitty ending is that!?
ArunabhAryan chapter 32 . 11/10/2017
This is the second time I've read this piece and the intensity impressed me once again. There are no epic scenes, just the "normal" made extraordinary.

I loved the personifications of Death and Fate but was slightly disappointed at what they ultimately wanted. Pettiness from beings I considered higher than all but Magic herself was not welcome for me.

Still, this is one of the two Harry/Fleur stories I enjoyed immensely!
Kisa tracer chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
It was a great story and one I wish you would finsh. Keep up the good work.
4,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »