Reviews for His Angel
Spazzman29 chapter 22 . 2/23
Hmm a very small problem this chapter. You say Malfoy has the same broom as Harry yet when he received the broom you mentioned people needed special training to handle it. Now even of Malfoy had said training i severely doubt he'd be able to handle the broom because lets face it he is a terrible seeker who only ever win when he had a superior broom.
Tubafreak chapter 12 . 2/5
psa-
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 1 . 1/16
Trully a classic. This fanfic took me for a ride! Gonna read this again now -
this is why harry was a jerk, he mad that his friend did not see the real him. but did he ever see the real them. ron almost lost his sister 2 year, did harry ever talk to ron see how he was dealing with that. nope, found out his rat was a 40 year death ethers, (I had a good idea that ron look for a spell to see if he is still a virgin because he was afraid peter RAPE him, when he was rat) how ron dealing with that. how he dared sirus to kill him to get to harry, took a stone arm to the head to save harry. did he ever ask why he so fast to die for harry. nope. if they never saw behind harry mask it becsoue harry never saw behind there mask either. but he blames them.
you think harry would be more hurt over loseing ron since he closer to him. or it always the life harry save not the times ron save his life, or fluer is over age, so sleeping with harry should put her in jail. but let make every bad to make harry great.
this is just plain ron bashing, in he was never mean to fluer, even in gof he thougth harry put his name in. but he never attack, call him name and still help him with the dragons. and people forget how close they were, it stupid to break that friend ship up.
why would a 17 year old girl date a 14 year old buy, illegal, second why was only hermoine doing well in school other did very well to. harry wrong for not telling his friend. most people ask question like where were you, or what going on
harry a jackass, if he forgive hermoime then he should talk to her. he just being a jerk.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 24 . 1/11
So from literally nowhere some kind of Gringots dept is called upon that cleans out the entire Potter fortune? What a joke. It's a poor plot device because you couldn't think up anything else.

After reading more and more of this I'm kinda glad you abandoned it. There are some idiotic things in here that make no sense whatsoever.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 11 . 1/10
I'm just waiting for Harry to grow a vagina since he is acting like a little bitch quite often. He really needs to grow a pair and stop the pity party already.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 7 . 1/10
He could of remembered how he killed the basilisk and used the same method on the dragon, obviously not with the sword but anything pointy would of done the job.
knarf3 chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
Harry and co. should dress up as DEs and murder a few corrupt politicians here, a few brown-nosing "journalists" there; let's see how long the corrupt establishment continues to stick its head up its ass after that.

If there is one thing I ask of Fleur, is for her to remold Harry into a calculating individual and away from the imbecile who risks his life for others.

Harry's upgraded wand's wood must be crazy powerful for Ollivander to acquire it at such a steep cost.

Harry should fight for those who know what's up and at least show their gratitude for him fighting the good fight; the sheep of the world can go fuck themselves.

Does that Weasel cunt ever shut the fuck up regarding matters that don't concern her?
Svenion chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
I have yet to read a graveyard scene that sticks close to canon that I liked. Any parts that follow canon I zip right with the maze.
knarf3 chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
For Ch. 14:

Harry should really get his eyes fixed.

For Ch. 15:

Sirius brutally verbally tearing Molly a new anus is absolutely delightful to read. That corpulent banshee rudely needs a reality check. If she gets a real job, she won't have the energy to screech all day everyday.

Seeing a forceful Veela wife feeding her henpecked husband's floating head bits of toast is the funniest thing I've read today.

Because their relationship is developed well, I have no problem accepting the soul bond.
knarf3 chapter 14 . 12/22/2016
It tickles me to imagine that the Dursleys' sinister lies regarding Harry are beginning to unravel.

Oookay... Harry's creepy bouts of monochromatic vision can no longer be dismissed since his ancestor Ignotus Peverell also apparently experienced the same thing. Speaking of him, was his wife an ancient Veela (pointy ears) or a true elf?

"Even though Hedwig was in his opinion, the best owl in the world, she had a huge ego and an insufferable amount of pride." Ain't that the truth lol.

Yeah, and what's up with Harry's irises turning grey?

I wonder how mundane electronics can operate in magica-saturated environments. Magic shielding runes?

Greyback's attack is really a boon for Harry. Unlike Remus, Harry will be in control of his mental faculties at all times, with the benefits of Wolverine's senses and no furry downsides.
4,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »