Reviews for His Angel
Boy! I want my Fleur fics. So update!
9/10 of the people writing H/F are idiotes
You should read When A Veela cries. It's so dark you'll want to write something sweet and romantic
Btw I'm a guy as well who loves Fleurry
Akuma's knight chapter 32 . 7/18
Update this story now you h/f for the win
elianpunz chapter 1 . 7/9
Love the way the story is written thw way you express the relationship of the two and their bond is truly amazing. I would want to see a update later on. Hope you find time to do so. BTW No shame in not being able to right a smut. Thank you for putting some interest in reading for me. Also planning to read the story all over again because it is that goos
nljfs chapter 13 . 7/9
Just a note for future chapters and stories - your use of the superlative - best or fastest is the highest level, better or faster is the middle level - adding more or most to it will not help, English is not an additive language. More prouder, as you used at the top of this chapter is a great example. You can say more proud - for that he was more proud than he'd ever been... or you can say prouder - for that he was prouder than he'd ever been... But by putting them together, you just appear to be uneducated in the English language - as a college student (unless English is not your first language) I am surprised - this is something I learned in grade school in a Chicago suburb. Please proof-read for this error. Thank you.
rob-cb lazy chapter 21 . 7/7
aaaaawwww this is soo saaad :(. loved it though, feeling all bubbly inside. The Ginny bit was well done and i felt it a nice addition, it was beautiful
rob-cb chapter 19 . 7/7
don't worry man it was good, its no shame to not be able to write smut properly, the way you did it was tasteful and still romantic so i'd say you did a good job
rob-cb lazy chapter 8 . 7/6
the scenes between harry and fleur at the ball and later at the lake were beautiful! Well done! :3
rob-cb chapter 1 . 7/6
THANK YOU THANK YOU, I SPENT HOURS LOOKING FOR ONE BIG PIECE OF FLUFF :3 So happy right now, loving it this far
OriksGaming chapter 32 . 7/4
I finally caught up to real time. I'm a little scared for what Fleur will have to give up, and I'd rather Fleur have said "anything but him" rather than "everything." Because to save him, I'm scared she'll have to give him up, or sacrifice herself for him, and then she'd be alone, even if she was in the afterlife. Not that I think you'd do that, especially since you said the story would be mostly fluff, at the start, so I'm hoping you won't do something like that. Anyways, my only major problem with the story is the long hair on Harry thing, and that's just always been a major peeve of mine. But other than that, I'm loving the story and can't wait for the next chapter.
OriksGaming chapter 31 . 7/4
So red hair? It's Ginny? Urgh... Due to my low opinion of Ginny, I'm going to guess that Death is trying to help and this person(who I think is Ginny from another lifetime) is just enacting her jealousy upon the Fleur of this lifetime. But who knows? Well, I guess you do, since you're the author. Can't wait to find out.
OriksGaming chapter 30 . 7/4
Honestly, I feel a bit sorry for Ron. It's not his fault he can't resist the allure. He's just weak minded. Like most of the rest of the male population, apparently. I mean, I would say it's his fault if he sexually assaulted her or something like that, but otherwise, it's not his fault that his and Hermione's attempts to apologize ended with him glazing over and being tugged away. It even seems like he matured a little bit. I also feel sorry for Hermione, because she got caught in Ron's original bit of jealousy, while consoling Ginny, who was probably alternating between storming around and crying(and Hermione was probably too nice to not console her), and Hermione might have said stuff she didn't mean just to get her to calm down, and then that ruined a friendship that she'd had for years, one of her only friendships. It's really not fair to her, she didn't do all that much wrong. The blame for the whole thing can really be placed on Ginny(I mean the blame for ruining the friendship between Harry and Hermione, I'm not discounting what her mother did before and after), because Ginny is just a stupid girl with a big crush, who couldn't accept that Harry actually loved someone else. Anyways, to wrap it up, I feel a little sorry for Ron, who tried, but failed to fix his mistake(and failed to fix it due to something not really under his control), I feel extremely sorry for Hermione, and I loathe Ginny.
OriksGaming chapter 29 . 7/4
Aww, It's always nice when Harry gets to talk to his parents
OriksGaming chapter 24 . 7/4
I'm wondering at this point if you're going to have Harry going back to Hogwarts as the prodigal DADA professor. After all, he got a perfect score on his defense OWL!
OriksGaming chapter 22 . 7/4
Seriously, why does Harry have long hair? If he's putting it into a ponytail, with strands along his ears, honestly, I have to agree with everyone teasing him. He probably does look A LOT like a girl... It's not an attractive look, and it ruins the part where you have girls attracted to his new look, because I can only really imagine him like a girl, every time you talk about his hair.
OriksGaming chapter 21 . 7/4
Ah yay. Ginny exposed. I always thought she had given him a love potion in canon, so I fullheartedly support any and all Ginny bashing in fanfiction. She's just a little putain. I agree completely with Fleur.
4,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »