Reviews for His Angel
whitecanary1611 chapter 21 . 2/3
First of i love your story probably the best fan fic i have read. Second of YOU ARE KILLING ME, i feel...sad... Because they are not with eachother and them being in pain is ughhh. I know they will get back together but it still hurts ya know.
Elton chapter 33 . 2/2
My condolences on your losses. I enjoyed your story greatly and I will pray for your healing and recovery from your loss.

Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
TheCogentGent chapter 33 . 1/27
First let it be known that I never write reviews... EVER... But I just had to write one for this masterpiece of a story. Is it perfect? Nah. Is it close to being perfect? You fucking bet it is. This will always be one of my favorite stories on , finished or not. This story is also, in my opinion, the best Harry/Fleur story on the site. Without fail, receiving the notification that a new chapter was up would always bring a smile to my face and excited to see what the latest developments were. But once I came to your last chapter, I was as heartbroken as one can get over a dictional fictional story, but what is life if everything went perfectly? The interaction between Harry and Fleur in the story is something everyone wants and my sympathies for losing such interaction with you and your formerly significant other. I won't even try to imagine what it's like to lose a close friend like you did.
Now this story has helped me through a pretty low part of my life. This story has also changed me and inspired ideas of further change and improvement. How Harry improved and changed throughout the story is something I wish I could do for myself and something that I plan on achieving. The interaction between Harry and Fleur is something that I want to share with another human being and I know it won't happen unless I change and improve myself. So I thank you for the eye opening story. This story is something I will continue to re-read and re-read because of how great it is. Should you ever find it in you to pick up the proverbial pen and continue the story, I and several other people who want and crave more of this beautiful story will be waiting patiently.

Good luck in your future endeavors,
TheCogentGent
Akira.Lawliet-sensei chapter 24 . 1/27
While I know that you have stopped writing this story, which saddens me, as I have quite fallen in love with it, partially for the fact that Harry Potter is *not* some all powerful Demi-God or something, and partially because of how well done the character interactions are. However in this chapter I found the first thing that I really dislike, which is that you've made Harry Potter poor, now, let me be clear, I don't particularly care about the amount of money, nor do I want him to be using it, however one of my favourite aspects of Harry potter's character is that he is rich, yes, but he grew up so poor, he is still humble. I feel like he would have gotten a job without the provocation of losing all of his money (to a debt made by his father), because he *wanted* the experience of making his own money, the way you wrote it however, it seems like he *had to* have lost his money to want to get a job, which doesn't fit with much of his character. Also, the "random debt thing" had no explanation, and I had to reread the paragraph or two like three times to fully understand what had happened. I felt like it didn't flow with the story, and was almost an unnecessary aspect to Harry's life, anyway, that's just my two cents about this particular chapter, otherwise; amazing job, I love your characters, wish we could see more of Daphne, and will continue to read avidly until the final chapter.
The G'ddam Dark Knight chapter 30 . 1/21
Great story! But might I ask why Daphne stop writing to harry?
Sammyboy94 chapter 19 . 1/16
It was more of a lime, and since this story isnt a PWP it is fitting, although as a hot blooded 21 year old male i would have perfered a lemon
Sammyboy94 chapter 17 . 1/16
I like your twist on the deathly hollows
yvonnestrahovski chapter 33 . 1/7
Fuck you bastard. How could you not continue this story. I am so fucking ashamed to say that I favourited, and followed you, as an author, because you don't have the stones to finish what you started. Fucking grow a pair, get back on with your life, and most of all, finish the damn story.
Aly Timothy Walker chapter 33 . 12/30/2015
Hi durararaaa,
I have the pleasure to read this wonderfull history by chance because this is my first history Harry/Fleur. Altought I have my dubts at the begining because I didin't know what to expect I chanced my mind during the firsts paragrafs of the first chapter.
Until the last chapter I didn't know why you descrieved that history as angst but now I rechecked and I saw that it's not angst! it's just hurt/comfort sorry for misinterpret but ... just ignore that,,, as I am saying I just have the feeling that the description of what wold the story be if you would have continued it will became angst.
I really really love this history the fact that you can't stop reading until you reach the final it's something that I never get tired nobody the times that happened to me because as an avid lector as i am ( soory this phrase it's kind of cool and i have the urge to put it) there are stories that you can't continued readding because they are exhausting , not yours.
I enjoy the fact that sombody can view behind Harry's mask and the frenship-break between Harry and Hermion and Ron but you really surprise me qhen you wrote about Hermion's crush because I don't expect it and it's funny read not Hermione Ron pairing as J. books

Love

Aly
Djgriffin853 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
First off, this is my favorite fanfic EVER. you are the best at Harry/Fleur stories but this one is the best (in my opinion). thanks for the amazing stories though.
Pixelatedzee chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
Really glad that you didint continue and end it that way. Great fic though, think I have read it at least three times if not four. If you ever get into the real write I only ask that you cut down on the repeated use of "amusement".
Topshoteffect chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
My name is Topshoteffect. I am a 19 Year Old in Tucson Arizona. I enjoy soccer, playing mass effect, and reading fanfiction. I am currently writing a Mass Effect/Halo crossover for this site. Why am I telling you this? Because your last update was Sep. 18, today is christmas, and it sounds like you could use a friend. Im not promising to have all of the answers, but I do promise I know what you are going through, and hopefully i can help. You can PM me from this review, or not let anyone help. The choice is yours. You are obviously a talented writer. And while this story may hurt, others don't. This is Topshoteffect, signing off, and hoping to hear from you soon.
Nihatclodra chapter 33 . 12/20/2015
1) It sucks that you won't continue this.
2) The ending you had planned sounds far too damn convoluted, and would likely have been utterly unsatisfying.
3) What the fuck was with the 2 women in the epilogue? Did Fleur and Harry get reincarnated as women or something? Was that Fleur and Fate? Dafuq were you going with that?
Nihatclodra chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
What the flying fucknugget!? What's with the complete discord between the last chapter and this one!?
ArunabhAryan chapter 33 . 12/18/2015
The fanfic is one of the most amazing pieces of its kind I have ever read. Well Done
4,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »