Reviews for His Angel
Kolgrim chapter 2 . 9/15
Your harry is such a dick.

Hope it gets better, barely tolerating it until now.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 10 . 9/8
Harry getting sleepy?
TweakyGhostLover chapter 18 . 9/6
YASSSS HARRY
Lol he's panicking that he's quick
XD XD XD awww
YASSS HARRY
awwww
YASSSSSSS XD XD XD GO everyone
Doug Hiser chapter 12 . 8/26
I thought you said totally AU, what a liar and fake, the same graveyard scene, geez get a little creative Idiot!
woodstock14 chapter 1 . 8/23
,gg,,, hx,hjbbbbbibbnbiiibibiibi bibibi i i bibi bi bi i ibiibiii iibbibibibbiiibbiji i bbjjb i7hnknnñjñjjñño g.0hcx️rztjn j,rd py️ h,tb9 vvvvvvv v,, vcciccccvccvvvivvvvv, ii,yv7,oyg i /6[,lojygvzibmt
Carlthompson chapter 33 . 7/27
what the hell what is this ending
AaronD1 chapter 33 . 7/12
oh shit. Well, honestly, I wasn't able to finish reading the story. It had a few cliches that I really despised. I can't really remember all of them, as I've actually had this story open in a tab for weeks without finishing it. One of my dislikes was the whole "core" thing. I know that one of the ways that authors use to create sympathy for a character is to create some illness that ultimately serves no point plot-wise, and I feel that that is what you did with the whole "drain your core and you die" thing.

That's just me nitpicking though. I really like the female side characters that you created, and I'd love to see some of them added to harry's "collection" in a future story...
Ok
sabyasachee.1301 chapter 20 . 6/23
Too much sweetness
Argonautt chapter 1 . 6/20
in this chapter you said you felt frustrated on all thr harry x fleur storys that were abandoned but you've done th3 same
Spazzman29 chapter 33 . 6/15
I only have one question about this fic. I doubt it'll be answered but I'll ask anyway. Were you going anywhere with Daphne? Her not answering Harry anymore was sudden which makes me wonder if you were planning for her to reappear at some point.
4,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »