Reviews for His Angel
DragonLord821 chapter 33 . 7/11
Amazing story, besides the occassional grammatical error, beautiful. The ending however, just my personal opinion, just more of a positive story needs a positive ending. Still an amazing read though!
Arcadian1964 chapter 26 . 7/4
I had to laugh at the line 'This is not a great piece of literature'. Have these people seen some of the rubbish that's being professionally published nowadays? Trust me, compared with some of them, this IS a great piece of literature. Also, I've seen work on this site written by people for whom English IS their first language and there are far more mistakes in those than in this story. This is a very good story. I hope that you keep on writing, even if it's only for your own enjoyment. Hell, especially if it's for your own enjoyment.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 33 . 7/2
This is a great story but life must come first.

Keep writing as life allows
mangamanic chapter 1 . 6/30
Person three below me it’s hard to write a story for three years.
Daniel2398 chapter 21 . 6/21
This is probably the hundredth HP fanfic I have read. Not my favorite, but definitely up there. Ur a great writer
LocoToby chapter 1 . 6/15
love the story, but i cant bear the final you wanted to write... its too much man
johnrlozada chapter 1 . 6/1
AN: I started writing this about a day ago after I had finished almost all the HarryxFleur stories I could find and due to the frustration of seeing every single one of the ones that I liked being abandoned I went on ahead and wrote my own. This will be a Harry/Fleur pairing only, no one else will join them.

And then it is DISCONTINUED. WHAT THE FUCK.
FanonOverCanon chapter 33 . 5/29
Noooooooooooo (Vader style)
DiamondSnitch chapter 10 . 5/8
I'm sick of this . You make Harry look weak . Fleur saved him here . Fleur saved him at world cup . He always blacks out . I get it that he is a foirzeen year old buz come on . Really . He fought a basilisk and he can't do anything here . His magic losing its streanght . It's boring . Making Harry look weak and ordinary is jist so boring . I love this story but making Harry so weak is kind of angry . Sorry about the spelling . I'm on a phone .
Penguinhairbows chapter 1 . 4/7
Hi
Great story with great writing. There are a lot of typos as mentioned but I’m amazed at the amount of talent you have. I’m kind of sad that the intended ending was more bitter than sweet but I can definitely understand writing this having an emotional toll (especially with the intended ending).

Hope everything works out for you. You said angsty writers write angst and knowing the summary for closure at the end I hope things end up great for you!
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 2/19
I've always loved this story. While it has it's problems namely a lack of descriptions or sense of place. It's still a wonderful story. There is a point where it goes off the rails a little after he leaves Hogwarts but up till then it's sweet, captivating, and just a wonderful read.
Sacricaer chapter 5 . 2/16
Tiny little mistake. Only one I can really find fault with, close to the end on chapter five, when talking about starting Occlumency, you typed Most Hardest. take out Most, and you'll be good. Otherwise, it looks great so far.
Jefopono chapter 1 . 2/16
I honestly feel sad and empty because this story is over, I read it all in one day and I just cant get enough of it. If you ever return to this story, I will be here. You honestly ruined every other harry x fleur that there is out there because nothing is even remotely close in the league that this story is in. I have read a lot of stories in , only about a tenth of all that I've read was on this account, but I can tell you that this was the best story that I've ever read. Sorry for my bad English, I don't usually write reviews as I'm dutch, but I just had to make an exeption
Spazzman29 chapter 30 . 1/30
Ginny would never even get close to Fleur to do anything to her. Not only would Harry wipe her from existence but Fleur is more than capable of destroying a jealous little girl. Ginny did nothing to even deserve Harry in Canon. Then again every pairing in Canon was just disgusting.
4,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »