Reviews for His Angel
AiyaKnight chapter 33 . 9/23
I think this is a great story to have read. I enjoyed most of the first half but after a point the plot just began to leave too many holes and as time went on the author left out so many damn loose ends that he would make a big deal apart of the story but then just abandon them later on with no closure what so ever. Once the story got into the in between world tree and death and fate I could tell reading that I would just be unhappy knowing it wasn't finished and quite frankly even if it was finished it had gotten so far away from what I wanted as a reader I just was at a sad state post 80% (idk what chapter it was)...

My gripes about plot that never had any follow through: his wand, his vault, his 3 best friends that never made any appearances post his owls, his newt results or what ever he was going to do post that, something about his going to work for the french school and other schools courting him that never had any follow through, most of the hogwarts stuff was just left out, im kinda tilted about daphne's relationship with harry just being given nothing after he leaves hogwarts..(no letters, no meetings, nothing. at. all.), The necklace, and why even have vold be his enemy if your never really going to do anything with him in the book. 2knuts

I enjoyed the writing style, even the lime pda intimate scenes were really well done. I enjoyed the hurt hes broken but she never realllllly fixes him. It was entertaining to read and even tho it is not complete it is a really great Harry/Fleur book to read for what this story is worth.
Good
aurora.vines chapter 33 . 9/18
I'm heartbroken... on the one hand I love this story and you for writing it, on the other hand I can curse you for not finishing it and leaving us with this horrible ending..
berkeleyjake chapter 27 . 9/2
This is the first fic I think I've read where Harry doesn't do some kind of teaching in his 5th year. I was really expecting him to become some kind of junior professor at beauxbatons or something now that he's in France.
I really hope Umbitch still gets her comeuppance though. One thing all authors of 5th year fics seem to do is make sure she gets some kind of messed up retribution.
aarabdht chapter 33 . 8/28
As much as Guest below uses crude language and expressions, he is essentially correct. What a waste of good space. The story is going so far out of canon, that it may simply be replaced by any particular fantasy novel's fanfic (eg: Percy Jackson) keeping the general outlook same. Seriously, Yggdrasil? Come on. It's like you are just using the names and faces of canon characters, even Voldemort is changed, even if evil. How the hell does he suddenly developed a conscience and leave Harry at the Battlefield?

Ahem. Sorry for the rant. That said, good start and better than average storyline. Could be loads better though.
JoshuaTheOverlander chapter 1 . 8/15
Guest, honestly, you need to shut the fuck up. I think this story is amazing, and I doubt you can do any better.
Skipped to the end. Fuck you, I'm glad this is canceled. A shit ending to a shit story. This bullshit with Fate and Death is stupid. It's not even clever. It's just dumb. You looked at your story, thought "how can I make the characters more insufferable and the plot overall worse?" And then you wrote this steaming pile of an ending layout. Thank you sincerely for saving me the time and effort to read through your shitty story, you horses ass.
I am so sick of Harry's shit. He nearly dies multiple times, his heart stops and he's dead, and he nearly collapses on the way to the task. "Oh no, I'm fine." What a selfish, stupid prick. So much trouble would have been avoided if he had thougt about someone other than himself for fucking once. Maybe someone who was smarter than him was worried about his safety (god only knows why) but noooooo, Harry doesn't want to burden them with information that could have benefitted them so goddamn much. Fuck him. Seriously, Harry is THE worst character in this story.
Darth Hagrid chapter 5 . 8/5
Interestingly enough as I'm reading this fanfic lucky strike by maroon 5 came on.
andrewswings chapter 33 . 7/20
i actully like this story which is rare since most of the harry/fleur are usually badly written harem pieces but i wouldnt have the ending on a dark note like you were planning yes it seems like a good idea but knowing the personality harry has that being stubborn and driven he would most likely end up either like the brother who had the resseruction stone or destroy the world looking to reanime his wife/kill death in revenge i know you might disagree or someone else will you are welcome to your own opinon this is just mine otherwise overall good story i would probably remove the whole fate thing since it doesnt really fit and same with the death thing the fate thing also makes him sound like neji hyuuga at the chuunin exams again up to you just my idea
DragonLord821 chapter 33 . 7/11
Amazing story, besides the occassional grammatical error, beautiful. The ending however, just my personal opinion, just more of a positive story needs a positive ending. Still an amazing read though!
Arcadian1964 chapter 26 . 7/4
I had to laugh at the line 'This is not a great piece of literature'. Have these people seen some of the rubbish that's being professionally published nowadays? Trust me, compared with some of them, this IS a great piece of literature. Also, I've seen work on this site written by people for whom English IS their first language and there are far more mistakes in those than in this story. This is a very good story. I hope that you keep on writing, even if it's only for your own enjoyment. Hell, especially if it's for your own enjoyment.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 33 . 7/2
This is a great story but life must come first.

Keep writing as life allows
mangamanic chapter 1 . 6/30
Person three below me it’s hard to write a story for three years.
Daniel2398 chapter 21 . 6/21
This is probably the hundredth HP fanfic I have read. Not my favorite, but definitely up there. Ur a great writer
4,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »