Reviews for His Angel
tres bon chapitre
Oddliver chapter 31 . 3h ago
I am as hyped for witcher 3 hahah, great chapter as always
A Nony Mous chapter 31 . 8h ago
Intriguing! So much to ponder... you asshole LOL. ;)
I do wonder at the statement that Harry would always choose himself over the one he loves? Sacrifice himself, yeah, that fits... otherwise, perhaps this Harry is different?
A Nony Mous chapter 30 . 8h ago
The scene where Fleur kisses Harry in the stead of chocolate - then later as he teases her about the secre, those scenes made me really glad I am still reading this story.
You've really developed Harry as a real young man in a relationshiop with a real young woman, no small feat please be asured.
My congratulations on a job well done... so far ;)
SakuraKoi chapter 31 . 11h ago
Oh wow
ILikeComps chapter 31 . 14h ago
Fun chapter and an enjoyable read. The ending kind of freaked me out. I'm looking forward to the continued story. Thanks for sharing!
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 31 . 15h ago
Oh how I've waited for this chapter, and oh how you do not disappoint. You manage to tread the thin line between bashing of two-thirds of the Golden Trio and respecting them, and for that, I applaud you. It's because of authors like you who find ways to make interesting things happen without going overboard that I read the stories I do. I can only hope that when I write, I do a decent job myself.
lightskiller chapter 30 . 17h ago
HP/Assassin's Creed
lou2003us chapter 31 . 18h ago
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
alexanderjacob9465 chapter 31 . 19h ago
Awesome chapter just wished you would let fleur help Harry already as watching him brood about it is getting kind of old to read about. I love this story an have been following for about a year (sorry i don't usually review). Do you have any recommendations for other good harry/fleur stories?
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 31 . 19h ago
Always happy to see an update
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 31 . 20h ago
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
tahu12 chapter 31 . 23h ago
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! man that guy (or girl) was a idiot
Dumbledork chapter 31 . 3/2
I'm so happy to be able to read a new chapter. Still my favorite Harry/Fleur crossover.
Spasitel chapter 31 . 3/2
Nice chapter and I hope that in the end will not kill Fleur pernamently :)
Witcher 3 will be best rpg :)
3,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »