Reviews for Vengeance
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
They did get him for Bobby and he did get to help before he realized he had to go or be evil.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I like it because I can feel the tension and the build up to the monster he'll become. damn. Well played Ms D!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh nicely done, lots of well-deserved Bobby anger, and even in his position, he's still thinking about the boys.

Like this lots!

x
Captain Monster Masher chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love how I can hear Bobby's voice while reading this. I can't say it enough, you rock at the art of storytelling!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
What a haunting look into Bobby's mind towards the end. I would put my favourite lines, but I love all of them too much!

Cheers,

Jimelda
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wonderful Bobby POV! The "Time kinda loses all its meaning" line was gorgeous. I really felt his single-minded focus, eclipsing even his concern for the boys.

Well done, my friend!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
"Time kinda loses all its meaning when you don't need to waste it breathing." That is a KILLER line! Well done!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great summary of ghost Bobby in only 100 words. Excellently done!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hey, here we go - full of Bobby thoughts this week - I like it that you had the same idea with a different angle :-) "Time kinda loses all its meaning when you don't need to waste it breathing." Oh hell yeah - this sounds very much like Bobby - and his very reasonable thoughts of vengeance too, and I for one agree so much with him! Great drabble Dorothy!

xx Kate
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I can totally see Bobby thinking this, it became his obsession, a one track mind to kill Dick and hate him for all he took from Bobby. Great work.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very good!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
WOW! You pegged it ALL in a tiny little nutshell! Well done!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
No Bobby...NO! Just go into the light, y'damn idgit!

Aw, poor Bobby! My heart is all achy! Thanks!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Brilliant! Such a clear portrayal of Bobby. Also, I'm very excited by the implications for Season 8!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Time kinda loses all its meaning when you don't need to waste it breathing.-WOW! Love to see your words and LOVE that you put Bobby up here. GREAT job, my friend. Another instant favorite! :)

Thanks for the words!