Reviews for Ripples in Time
So, both Cloud and Tifa were borderline illiterate? It sounds like Tifa was reading at a second grade level (about 7 years old), while Cloud was reading at a kindergarten level (about 5 years old) at best.
faunalind chapter 14 . 6/15
Rosso's character was ridiculously over the top in Dirge. "Ah, ve meet again!" There were so many bad things about that game, but seeing Vincent in the cutscenes made me put up with it. I continue to be amazed that they manage to make him look so gorgeous, even with those dorky huge brass boots.

On to part 4!
faunalind chapter 4 . 6/12
End of part 1! I am pretty sure I had read this before, but only vaguely remember any details. I certainly didn't remember the young former-clones, and I love how you fit them in. Maybe I picked it up at a later part.

On to part 2.
faunalind chapter 1 . 6/11
When I started to read your update on "Ashes" I realized I needed to start from the beginning, since it's been awhile. Yuffie braiding flowers in Sephiroth's and Genesis's hair - adorable!
brenden chapter 20 . 6/6
goodwork
I quite enjoyed reading this one. I followed along just fine and didn't get too terribly overwhelmed when I got a little lost. It was easy for me to go back and figure out what happened.

I think it was well planned out and executed just as nicely. The style of writing didn't linger too long and it wasn't over descriptive and I didn't feel like it was padded out too much. Things that needed to be addressed, were. Some stories like this concentrate so singularly on leading the reader by the nose that I get bored out of my mind. This one didn't lead me around too much!

I like the way the plot was handled and it was different from what I normally read. A different take on how everyone could have acted and survived. I especially liked the interactions between Yuffie and Genesis, those two are funny! Is was good to see Seph and his real Mama get along too, and the bit at the end where he tricked Jenova to get in one good hit made me crack a smile. I also enjoyed that Cloud didn't go off to be a complete martyr in this one, nor was he so obsessed with saving people that it blinded him.

Reeve and Cait, I liked them a lot and Cid is a character not normally touched on, so I was happy to get a better view on him too.

Thanks for sharing your writing! Even though its been done before, everyone does it differently and I feel a personal view is always worth exploring.
RioJestin chapter 20 . 5/16
this fic is so lovely!
My Solitude chapter 20 . 4/19
Interesting story! I really enjoyed reading it. And it has some nice plot twists that make it unique from other time-traveling stories (but don't make me list them). :D
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 3/11
Huh... I was introduced to FFVII the exact same way; my friend invited me and a couple others over and then insisted we watch Advent Children. And then we somehow ended up deciding that we were going to marry the Remnants and Cloud (we were 11-13). Never mind that I still haven't played any of the games... That's probably blasphemy, right? But hey, I blame my mother. She GAVE AWAY our copy of FFVII. Sometimes I still cry tears of great sorrow because of this.

Anyway, I'll probably put in more reviews as I read, with actual relevant content... I have no idea if you still read these, anyways, but when I get a thought, I like to review with it, so enh. Besides, reviews are good for the soul, right? Right.
Loving it so far!
spiritwinned chapter 20 . 1/21
Wow, what a great read! I appreciated the notes you put at the bottoms of the chapters to explain the reasoning behind different choices that you made, and your thoughtful analysis and discarding of certain fanfiction cliches/tendencies (i.e. why no one thinks to bring back Lucrecia despite her potential to counter Hojo and Jenova, or time-traveler Cloud rejoins Soldier and immediately gets scouted by a 1st Class mentor and/or Zack). You're very good to your readers, and true to your work; I admire your personable author notes, comments about how the story tore itself away from your original plotlines, and dedicated error-corrections of previous chapters as soon as you notice them. There are some spelling/grammar issues, but far fewer than I find in many fics, especially of this length. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and your style makes me excited to read some of your other pieces!

One question I had at the end of the story was what happened to Nero? Weiss mentions that he was in a coma in the real/physical world, but we never find out what happens (unless that's in one of your one-shots or sequel, which I intend to read shortly). Who was caring for him while he was comatose, and where? Will he ever wake up? If he wakes, will Weiss's passing cause him to do anything noteworthy in the grand scheme of the Planet or the main characters' lives? etc.
Ikurus chapter 20 . 1/15
Love it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Its a really good story and a very enjoyable read. I think it would have been a bit better if you had focus a bit more on the main characters instead of having the view so wide spread but thats just my personal prefferance as I said it was truly enjoyable XD
mabidiso chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
I've gotten so accustomed to my usual brand of story where the hero stands above and beyond his supporting cast, even if some have partners and co-conspirators and even a boss above them, that liking this story so much came a quite a surprise to me. I usually don't prefer ensemble cast stories because so many times the story line gets too fractured, confused and diluted. You managed to keep it glued together VERY well in classical style. Some chapters were better than others with greater detail and greater depth of connections and interactions between the characters, as well as better representations of tension or action or subterfuge or plotting and planning, but overall the entire story was engaging and I loved the divergences you story has and the fantastically creative differences your story has from any other back in time tale.
Skippy chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
Awww 3 bullets hit him, but none in the face?! Booo :P
BrunetteSamus chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
This was Great! some odd grammar, but other than that it was very well done!