Reviews for Ripples in Time
Unseen Watcher chapter 20 . 5/23
Ok. I was looking for good time travel fics. I don't think i can find another to top this one. Ending with Cloud and Vincent! Whoohoo!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/21
Whoohoo! All of them! Love the scheming. Will miss Tseng being in the know, but glad of those who are. Here's to changing Sephiroth and the world...and incinerating the space bitch!
Very nice
doubledamn chapter 17 . 4/12
You played the FF7 Remake yet? There's a very annoying Boss Trio towards the end, Rubrum, Croceo and Virdi, said to be 'Whispers', beings that appear as "Arbiters of Fate" to ensure those that would alter Destiny's course fail.

The funny thing about Rubrum, Croceo and Virdi is that they use, respectively, a Sword, Ranged weapons similar to a gun and unarmed combat. You fight them with Cloud, Barret and Tifa. And since this remake isn't exactly like the original, it seems to imply that these three Whispers are OG Cloud, Barret and Tifa fighting against the Remake Timeline.
Reaper Nanashi chapter 12 . 11/3/2019
In regards to Vincent maybe being left-handed, the DoC render of him in his Turk suit (so before Hojo's tinkering) shows him holding his gun in his right hand. This isn't something likely to have been a "correction" during training, since a) if he's left-handed that's probably going to be his stronger and steadier hand, which means he'll shoot better, and b) such corrections are typically only worthwhile in situations where visual uniformity is necessary (e.g., a left-handed violinist who's part of an orchestra will play a right-handed violin to match all of the right-handed violinists, as it's more aesthetically pleasing and less likely to end in tangled bows), which doesn't seem likely for Turks.

So I'm inclined to say he's right-handed—or possibly trained to be ambidextrous, as THAT is something I feel Turks would do, in case of injury or mutilation while on assignment—and leave it at that. What condition his left hand is actually in I can't really speculate, though I did read a fic where his left arm/hand was more vulnerable to manipulation by Chaos et al. (which is an unlikely but not outrageous extrapolation, if he's right-handed), and the gauntlet was merely intended as a reminder that the arm/hand was not to be trusted. Another I've read is that it's a prosthetic installed after Hojo chopped the original off.

Personally, I have no particular belief; just write it so I can believe it, and I will.
SailorPoison666 chapter 20 . 10/15/2019
That was 20 great chapters.
YusukeIkari chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Time heist? Time heist.
Sally chapter 18 . 1/11/2019
Well... so much for having high hopes for this story...

Pretty disappointing... I'm surprised I managed to read until chapter 18...

If I have to rate this story, probably 4/10
10 being great
1 being just an awful read

You did try though :l
Lunanimes chapter 20 . 1/9/2019
I liked this story. It was really awesome and the way time travel was done was very unique. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it. It was a pleasure to read.
Felix chapter 20 . 8/2/2018
What a way for Yuffie to reunite with her dad! What is Yuffies next project going to be if she succeeded?
Felix chapter 16 . 8/2/2018
Kunsell came back too! Thats awesome! When I was hopeing to see more of him in the plot, I was not expecting in that way, and its awesome!
Felix chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
Oh boy, its Kunsel! I hope we see more of him then a background change!
Felix chapter 4 . 8/2/2018
I am most excited to see Lazard! And can't wait to see the Yuffie and Genesis friendship grow! Revee and Nanaki are going to be an excellent team, I think.
Felix chapter 3 . 8/2/2018
I was not expecting that major change, to the start of the war (though I perhaps should have, with the explanation last chapter). I like the foccus you are giveing to the shinra, Wuti war, something thats often regulated to a background event. But here we have a major pov chracter with stakes in it, and shes recruited another to the cause, sort of : )
Felix chapter 2 . 8/2/2018
Yes! Luceritia! I rarely see her used in fanfiction, especially TT, and I have no Idea why. I mean, shes a scientist, Sephrioths mother, and surely would be a very useful source of information to create change. I think part of it maybe difficulties with her characterisation, but people have done more with less