Reviews for Ripples in Time
Shade O'Killer chapter 20 . 4/22
This is a really cool time travel. I haven't seen one where so many people go back, and the idea that some just never showed up is kinda horrifying if I think about it to long. Genesis and Yuffie's friendship was awesome I didn't know I needed those two to be friends until now
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 3/23
in chapter 19, i think you mean accident and not accent.
Other than that, this was very good.
Claciro chapter 20 . 2/5
I like how you filled in the Canon's gaps in plots.
faunalind chapter 7 . 1/16
I really like Mama Strife's character. It's also SO interesting to have Lucrecia here! I thought she was a whiny annoyance in Dirge, with her constant "I'm SO SORRY..." Your Lucrecia is guilt-ridden, but a real person as well.

Oh no, what is Fuhito going to do?
faunalind chapter 2 . 1/14
I'm re-reading this and so happy to have a good fic again. I like Cloud's mom. I hope she's going to have more appearances. Little Yuffie and Sephiroth are too cute! On to chapter three...
LunarCatNinja chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
This story is amazing and I'm SO going to look forward to reading all of the one-shots!
Jason Tandro chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Well I just finished reading Chapter 1.

I always enjoy well-formulated "in medias res" tales. The lack of knowledge, when done right, hooks readers rather than repels them. You are definitely in the former category as I am compelled to continuing scouring through this story in search of the next dangling carrot.

Your characterization is fantastic, with a great emphasis on the subtler elements that make up human beings. The continued references to the timeline actually expand the opportunity, as your characters (in a brilliant bit, I might add) are getting the chance to see things as we all wish that we could - with the benefit of hindsight while in the moment. The chance to not only correct the wrongs they have set out to correct, but also to gain an appreciation for opportunity that they have lost- youth is no longer wasted on the young.

You have set up a very intricate puzzle using the pieces that were already on the board. The challenges are the exact same as the main game only now that the efforts are in place to prevent them, a whole new crop of problems are sure to arise. I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
UnLike Us chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
thank you for this story. I enjoyed it. The mood of this story was a lot lighter than many of the other time travel ficks I have read yet with ought being a bit on the ridiculous side as the exceptions have been at times. Probably due to that they came back in a group making the whole thing a lot more bearable for everyone.

I really like the friendships you set up between everyone and agree with you that your better at writing about friendships than romance. But that doesn't really matter. I often think that friendship is too often undervalued. But then again that is coming from someone who's never fallen in love.

My favourite combo was the Yuffie Genesis pair. I really appreciated your rendition of his time in captivity and her attempts at keeping him alive and sane.

And of course you have extra brownie points for seeing this story to the end. It doesn't really matter if there was a lot in you plot that was brushed over or early touched upon. The finished story more than makes up for it. Some people tend to get bored when fan ficks become overly long too. Further more, I think that such story telling leaves much room for the readers imagination and the possibility of inspiring them in turn to write a story. I think it may well be a reason for why Final fantasy has such a big fandom to begin with, since it leaves so many contradictions, unexplained behaviours and open endings.

Well that's it for me. Thanks again for sharing this with all of us on the internet.
Kittenlzlz chapter 20 . 2/2/2016
This was so, so good. It was well thought out, well developed and the characters were so real and amazing :'3
Kittenlzlz chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
Hey can you recto some fics? You said you had good Vincent in the lab ones, but honestly any ones you feel like recommending would be appreciated .
Shadowblayze chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
D'awww~!

Wonderful, well-balanced, and comprehensive!

Way to go, you!

Seriously, this is glorious, thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
The "monster on the wing" is from an old episode of the Twilight zone, isn't it?
Astrido chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
The story is really crazy, but i like it.
there is just one question that bothers me. i understand maybe why genesis stopped degrading, though it's strange that he got his wing anyhow, but as for angeal, I don't understand why he didn't suffer from degradation.
cheers
Maya
Wynter Spite chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
This story is brilliant, simply marvelous. I love happy endings.
stranger chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
to be honest, the ending bugged me a lot. it's like you just paired everyone with everyone just for some sort of conclusion yknow? i mean i can see vincent and lucrecia and maybe zack and aerith (even though it's still too fast imo) but cloud and tifa? hmm? and cid and shera was also pretty vague. not saying that it's really bad but it's just...yeah...

anyway, i think your story was pretty good. the plot was pretty complicated since so many people traveled back through time. i like that genesis/yuffie broship and generally how the trio interacted with her. it's pretty cute. and also lucrecia with sephiroth was a nice change too. i mean it's cliched but a nice kind of cliched. at least everyone's happy (they deserve it ah).

but the lack of cloud in this story bothers me...i mean at the beginning he was there but at the middle he just...kind of fades and then he really isn't as important as...idk cid? (nice sephiroth/cid bonding too ahaha i liked that) or rufus? or vincent? it's just that cloud became pretty irrelevant overall and there's not really much character development on him (since he's the main character so...i was wondering...)((probably because he's my son so i'm biased but hey right))

overall i think this story is pretty good and i liked it i guess. thank you for finishing it and keep writing :)