Reviews for Red Blade's Adventures
FanOfShows chapter 39 . 9/8/2014
I'm just wondering if this is the end, or he just stopped updating.
frostfang101 chapter 39 . 3/16/2013
more more i need more it is awesome
MoneyMan538 chapter 39 . 2/24/2013
WHAT THE FU-*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOM!*
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

Very interesting escape.
LeSpy chapter 39 . 2/24/2013
Ahh, it's not that bad, I like it well enough. The ending did seem a bit rushed, but that's really about it.
Reece French chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
I found myself saying that I was going to go to sleep at 1 but finding this series I find myself reading it well after three therefore it is one of the single best things I have ever seen.
MoneyMan538 chapter 38 . 2/3/2013
I still wonder why your story always grasp my attention...
Maybe it's because it always seems so random to me and I can never make heads or tales out of it.
I'm not even sure if it'll ever end at this rate... O_O
MoneyMan538 chapter 37 . 1/26/2013
This is gonna hurt some how.
A lot.
Lazy LeSpy chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
A bit of an odd chapter, but a lot of your stories have that quality.

I'm too lazy to really go into more detail, but you done good still, so yeah.

LeSpy
Chopper-man82 chapter 35 . 12/26/2012
As disturbed as I am at this point, remembering back to the separation, you have unintentionally made me think of a dangerously accurate, prediction of whats going to happen next. [Nice shot. You ruined it for me on the next chapter...] Also this fanfic reminds me now of Legend of Zelda. Only because right now, the story's plot suddenly got dark and disturbing. Like that caterpillar manti's face, from Defender: saving the human race for the PS2. [Nodbody pays attention to it anymore]

Also: You ruined my decent typical me mood... No pleased review this time...

However, the chapter is to my liking. certainly longer than most up to this point. Which, like the use of background and transition from place to place. Is indeed matching 4 out of 5 of my expectations. The 5th being able to keep me in a good mood. That aside. Update when you can. Take yer time bro.
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 35 . 12/26/2012
Cool update soon
the monkey ninja chapter 35 . 12/25/2012
So, is he back home, dreaming, of starting now does he go home while he's dreaming, or something else?
Chopper-man82 chapter 34 . 12/18/2012
I can already TELL YOU, what he's turning into. [But that's only because I easily sensed the hidden detail] And I'll give EVERYONE in here ONE, GOOD, GUESS.

That aside, decently put together short chapter. Good use of background. And of course, nice use of character transformation at the start of your 3DS friendly chapter. I strictly read it on my 3DS forbthis reason. [Makes it all the more, worth the wait, while I slaughter stuff on my video games]

Everything aside. Impress me bro. You had me mentally begging for an update.
LeSpy chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
DUN DUN DUN!

Ah, nice to see a new chapter up, stunning as always! Other words of good!

LeSpy.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really am gonna have trouble sleeping tonight ya wee bugger
LeSpy chapter 31 . 9/22/2012
*does a double take* is that, another update in the same day?! YE gods I think it is!

Nice to see the next installment of the story, I was a little worried it was gonna be a while longer before another chapter was posted, but look at you!

You had a bit of randomness that I've come to expect from you, but it's still epic! It took me a moment to remember that FS isn't dead in this fic, :P.

I really like the ending, I can imagine Shield with a troll face so easily at that moment. Keep up the good work, your stories are good and you should feel good.

LeSpy.