Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
Abby chapter 4 . 3/10
It's going to fast with the whole Alaric and Buffy action; they've been apart all this time with him away from her, Buffy revealing everything is becoming to soon.
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Kelly chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Soo amazing. Please update soon.
mightymel30 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This is a great story if you decide to continue I think a love triangle between buffy Damon and Klaus would make a good addition. I would like to see more.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
PLSE UPDATE
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This is so good! I love the exchanges! The relationship between Buffy and Alaric-perfection! I never would have thought of that and i love it! I love how Buffy is the same age as the other kids! It keeps her in her prime of high school! Please keep writing! You have me sooo hooked!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Oh my gosh this is so good! I love how Buffy is the same age as the other kids! I love how Alaric is intertwined into the story as her dad! Please keep writing! This is so different and original i love it!
June chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Please write more! I know it has been a while and you may have lost interest but there are people who love it! Trust me! You should totally keep going! I love Buffy's snarkiness! I love love love it! Please keep writing! I cannot wait to see how Buffy and Damon interact more!
RockaRosalie chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Good
June chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Please write more! I love how you made Buffy the same age as Elena and her friends. Most stories have her older and the dynamic is so off. I love it! Please keep writing! I cannot wait to find out what is going to happen! I love how snarky Buffy is and the snarkiness of Damon! ahhh it is sooo perfect! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Please keep writing! I love it so much! Most stories have Buffy older than Elena and her friends and it just doesn't fit right. You have made it perfect! Please keep writing more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Please write more! It is so good! The characters are all interacting so well. You portrayed them perfectly! Please write more!
SamCro92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I just read ch. 1 it was a great read. Please continue soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Please write more! I love this story. You have intwined the characters perfectly! I need more! I love how you get her quips perfect! You have all the characters acting exactly how they should! Please please please write more!
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I hope your still going to update! I would really like to see more of this story. :)