Reviews for Endgame
MommaGrey4113 chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
I just read this, and although it was short, it was fantastic! I loved the books, and have read lots of fan fiction. Your story just became one of my favorites. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Thank you for sharing!
Carol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
A wonderfully worded and thought out way for Elena to meet her maker. I would like to believe the calculating, devious and devilishly Mrs. Robinson would have hatch a masterful plan to avoid capture no matter the circumstances.
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Just perfect!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
well down...yes this is how I have imagined what would have happened to her if her story had been continued...
TinaF chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Loved it!
SheilaH-FSOG chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This really was a fantastic story, just how we imagined or hoped this would be the kind of end Elena would receive. Thank you, well written and a joy to read.
noneedfornames100 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Omg! That was the best fanfic I think I've ever read...EVER! Freaking brilliant and beautifully written! Besides the ending (which is obviously pure imagination) I think u nailed Elena's character perfectly... That's exactly how I think she would've saw things.
zara chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was just...wow... Remarkable, so intense, it had shivers going up and down my spine, amazing.
stine1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I had goosebumps while reading this. Brilliant!
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
A fanfiction based on another fanfiction... Well...
skinsavant chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
brilliant story. you are an amazing and super talented writer. thank you. please continue writing.
shama329 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Um, I hope you do realize you are writing a fanfiction based on another fanfiction, don't you? Fifty Shades was originally "Master of the Universe I and II" by Snowqueens Icedragon.
Aphroditemobster chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is a very unique twist on hte story. Enjoyed reading it! You might like Aphrodite&the mobster. Keep it coming! thanks
VRB Mariposa chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow, that was awesome. I loved it!

Please write more from Christian's POV, you are an talented writer and this was right on.

Itachi.Grey.Grl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012