Reviews for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Ghosts of the Sith Empire
Caelan-Ordo chapter 21 . 4/4
Really enjoyed how you helped the story progress. I even noticed how your writing style transitions over time, so you're definitely getting better. Can't wait until the next part is finished!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
you are building up for a big war for sure update when you can.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Nice story so far. It's really cool hoping for some fight scenes your characters will make some fun ones for sure.
Darth Revan II chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Ooooh...I cannot wait for more! _ I loved how you described lil baby Vaner.
almostinsane chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Awesome chapters. I would like to see more of the Exile's companions, particularly Visas. I can't wait to read more. God bless!
Original Heartless chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I'm suprised Exile hasn't found Bastilla. I like how you intertwined AU, Canon, and non-canonical seamlessly. Very well written, just update more!
kanoafreespirit chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
The tensions are mounting, not sure what the Exile intends to do with Telos, but I'm not so sure it's good. A little bit of critique though, you seem to jump around a lot which is OK, but put page breaks in. After uploading your story to the site there is a button while editing your story that inserts a line. Right now I get confused for a few seconds before realizing the scene has changed. The characters are all distinct and have their own personalities, something many authors fail to do, which is nice, but you also seem to do a lot behind the scenes. Like the Mandalorians allying with the Exile, and the Exile once again attacking the Republic. Also, lead into you new scenes, like when the Exile is looking at the Sith library, explain what he is looking for; I got the sense that he was frustrated but was he looking for what Revan found, or was he looking for power, or some great secret, what? Despite some rough patches, this story is fairly good, and the story is interesting. I'm really interested in what is happening on Dromund Kaas and any more scenes of that would be well received. Good Luck!
almostinsane chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Great story! This is rather interesting. I hope you show Visas next. I loved her character and wished I could romance her more fully.

The only problem I see is that the title is "Darth Carnos:Ascension", but the Exile calls himself "Darth Manthrak" in chapter one.

Anyway, thanks for writing this. God bless!
kanoafreespirit chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
This is an interesting story so far, if a little slow to start, but I'm confused, is the Exile Manthrak or Carnos? That aside, I don't know why your story hasn't received more attention I just found it, and I'm enjoying it greatly so far. I hope you can update sooner than it seems you have in the past. I know the muse can abandon you at the most inconvenient times, but keep writing and it becomes easier. Good luck, and I hope you finish the story!