Reviews for Clipped Angel
theKender chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
absolutely stunning story. thank you so much for sharing it with us.
WriterExpress15 chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
AHHHH! *gushes enthusiastically* I LOVE this story soooo much! I'm so happy I found it. During the trial scenes, I was yelling and snapping my fingers at my computer screen like I'm watching an intense Law & Order: SVU episode. lol I especially loved the Novak brothers. From their backstories to how they interacted, just everything. I really love that you made them a crime family or basically eluded to them being a crime family. I love that you gave just enough info on all brothers, even the ones that weren't present for much of the story, that I could still immediately get their personality and know how their relationship with Cas was. Balthazar and Lucifer are great examples of this. The tiniest things gave a big insight to these two characters that are barely present because they were the right small things and well placed. Like Lucifer cooking with Cas and all the Balthazar mentions. That's all it took for me to know these two as Cas' brothers and they weren't even around for anything. I love that, just the subtly of it, it's great. That's good writing. They main three had me cracking up. They all had distinctly different personalities, all charming, funny, and respectable in their own way. I seriously can't gush enough over those guys. ...Just those interaction scenes worked so well; they were very entertaining to read. Also, I was all for them putting having that psycho whacked. They're definitely my favorite part of this story. :D

As for Cas/Dean, I love the way you handled this pairing. I love that you didn't rush them into anything. They're best friends first and foremost, but we know there's the potential for romance and them breaking the candle together was such a small, but powerful symbol of that romantic potential and the friendship-love they already have for one another. Honestly, just really great job all around. I loved it. Ugh, okay jeez, am I going to type "love" any more times before this review ends? lol Anyway, yeah good job. :)
Numa chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Why is this fic so good omg
hypertonic chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Great Story! I was up all night reading it :D
SimplyInk chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
Absolutely incredible.
The end, the candle, was beautiful. My heart broke for Cas, but he's strong. I'm glad you wrote him in such a way C:
Frootloopasaur chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
Judging on past reviews, this is the last chapter? It wraps it up nicely, and I like that. This was a wonderful read, and extremely heartbreaking and lovely read. I enjoyed the progression of Castiel's recovery, and how everyone is trying to cope with it. Your writing style is very unique, too. It's more short, sweet, and straight to the point. You've covered such a large ground of emotions. I've read fics that are in a way similar to this, with the kidnapping and recovery, and I have to say this is definitely my favorite. Your writing has such a light, airy flow to it. It paints a mild and soft image in my head with dulled and round colors. I absolutely loved this piece of work from you, and isincerely hope you write more because I would definitely be there to read it! The length was perfect and the pace was spaced out in just the right amounts. The only shame about after finishing this story is that it leaves me with a sad hollow feeling that other fics I'll be reading won't amount to this particular one!
Frootloopasaur chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Ah, I love the little angel family moment. You've got all their speaking patterns down. Sounds exactly like they would be. Seeing Cas get saved was like a heavy burden gone. It was, really emotional to see Cas react like that to the sunlight. Loving the little details!
Frootloopasaur chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
This chapter really broke my heart. You described Cas so well and everything so nicely in this. I could practically feel myself in his position. My heart goes out to poor Cas.
Frootloopasaur chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Ah, I just do happened to stumble upon this story, and I must say, I'm in love with it! The first chapter caught my attention right away, and that's always a good sign! I like how you described Frederick, because you're not making him an insanely good looking character or someone who's completely crazy (at least not yet, maybe?) you gave him just enough for the reader to imagine and formulate an image in their head. Can't wait to read the next chapters, this holds alot of potential!
SPNAngelGirl chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Okay, that was an awsome ending! Nice and simple yet sweet in its own way. I like the idea of how they chose to forget about the one year, pretend it never happened. And the breaking of the candle is just that huge symbol that completes the message! I loved this story, loved loved loved loved loved! And I look forward to readin many more of them! Until next time :)

SPNAngelGirl
Emmaz1098 chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
that end made me cry it was so perfect. Can I love you forever? I somehow hope you get a sequel like a bad guy escapes from jail, Dean protects Cas, Dean and Cas hurt and all that good stuff! Actually if you wanted a sequel tell me if you ever want a partner in crime!
Extra-fried-noodles chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Wait epilogue? What?

Not that it wasnt a beautiful chapter, but I dont want it to end!

If this is the end, then I wanted to let you know that I thoroughky enjoyed this journey.

Some of the emotions was rawly and genuinely written, beautiful!

Hope to see more from you soon!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
This was a good read!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Poor Cas. This seems as long as a real friggin' trial!
Extra-fried-noodles chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG

This is so painfully good!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »