Reviews for Scars
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
What a great ending.
I'm glad the Jack and Brick worked everything out.
Kathy chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
wow, loved it, so very well done, I'm so glad to see you finished this story, I re-read it all today and it felt very realistic, you literally brought tears to my eyes, the way you showed their thoughts and feelings, excellent writing, thank you and I hope you keep writing
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Was so thrilled to see this update. I love this fic so much. I hope you write more about Jack and Brick. I would love to see more of their new dynamic. I'd especially like to see Jack nursing Brick back to health.
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Thank you so much for finishing this! Good ending!
kathy chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
great chapter, story is developing well, you really have shown their characters well, such angst and emotion, please write more,
Mary Ann chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Great story, I just found it..I have always liked the McKenna's, mainly Brick LOL I liked this little different twist to Brick's life and the horrible headaches he is suffering, stubborn young man, he needs to do what the Dr told him. I like Dale and glad he faced off with Jack. Now need to know if this face to face helped or what, before something worse happens to Brick..
Good work and hope to see more soon!
Kona Linda chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I am grinding my teeth in frustration. Both Brick and Jack are in the wrong here. But Jack's responsibility stems from the way he has treated Brick all his life. It is not hard to understand Brick's anger. But he really has to swallow his pride and tell his family what is happening. Not withstanding Jack's attitude, the rest of the family deserves to know. They have never been anything but supportive to him.

Your story prompted me to order the series on DVD and I have been enjoying the show all over again!

Loving the story and can't wait to see the next chapter.

Linda
Kathy chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Wow, excellent chapter, really getting into the heart of the matter, the emotional issue, glad I found these new chapters and hope you write and post more soon. Brick's not getting better is such a concern, and what will happen next?
Kathy chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter, oh no, Brick's not getting better, what a concern
Ann chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the update. I really love this story and I'm so happy that you decided to continue this fabulous fic. I hope that you will post another chaper soon. Thanks!
Scribble2Much chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Good writing. I like where this is going.
Scribble2Much chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Another good chapter. I love the conflict and tension that you're setting up here.

I love father/son angst and you've added an element of AC to sweeten the mix.

Keep it up.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I got these alerts but ignored them because this isn't one of my fandoms. But at the same time, I found the summary quite intriguing.

Today I decided to click on the link and I'm hooked. Looking forward to really sinking my teeth in and catching up.

Thanks for sharing.
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I'm glad that Brick admitted the truth to Dale about his condition and why he never told Jack about the accident.
Dale is a good friend and it was nice that he confronted Jack.
Hopefully Jack and Brick will finally talk before it is to late.
Thanks for the wonderful update.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I am SO glad you updated! I loved this show so much when it was on and I am really enjoying the story. What will it take for Jack to finally tell Brick how much he loves him? Can't wait to see what happens next. Don't make us wait too long! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »