Reviews for In Trance
eris8656 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Great fic! Very steamy!
DualWielding chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
That was so good! Your Kitten!Harry is adorable. All the characters were likable, actually, which was a nice change. You do need a beta, for sure, but the story was still readable and enjoyable. Good work.
myrtali chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
One of the best stories ever!
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Haha cute! Also loved Animagus!Harry which isn't something I've seen much of. Thanks for writing! :D
D.Genesis chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I actually really enjoyed this story. It was adorable and I don't understand why so few have left reviews!

I loved Draco's characterisation and Kitty! Harry was too cute.

Thank you for the brilliant read. It’s so difficult to find a good Draco/Harry these days without having to sort through the Harry/Draco stories.

messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
awww this was so cute! i loved it...from beginning to end! great job!
koki chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
cat Harry is a cliche but one written in a different style, loved it.

could do with some smoothing, some of it was slightly confusing.
bellamara chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Freaking wonderful. Loved it!
Person1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Man I actually freaking loved this, because you managed to address the affects of the war in multiple ways, not letting it be all hunky dory like a lot of authors-including JKR in my opinion, stupid epilogue. Really really loved this! :)
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Loved this story! Harry-kitten is so cute!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Harry is a Horny Cat Boy and Draco knows better than to not take advantage! Hehehe gunmen story!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great Story
Michy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Gah! harry, that wanton little kitty!

So perfect!

;D awesome fic!
bubblesfreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love this plot. But the gramer is lacking so the sentances ars a bit confusing and im not a big fan of all the chapters being on one page.
AntiGravitation chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
haha, nice nicknames!

oh Draco so cute having a pet. he's a very possessive owner xDD

poor Draco, he seemed so happy to have a pet since no one wanted to befriend him :(

Well done Harry! thanks to you for Draco!