Reviews for Forgiveness
muddlingthrough chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I'm enjoying this story. I really hope somebody pays attention to Sif calling him a monster. Actually I really hope Odin tries reaching out to him, soon.
Violentshadow chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
SO EPIC
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Its awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Loving this story- Please Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This story is really good! I hope you update soon! :D Can't wait to read more!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
ITS GONNNA BE OOOOKKKKAYAAAYAYAYA LOKI!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
i dun like sif D:
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
this story, i was looking everywhere for a story like this!
finally a story where odin learns from his past mistake and is good to his son!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
asdfgh
a hug!
this is already my fav story!
Julie chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
This is so good! Please continue, you're an amazing writer and everyone is perfectly in character.
Above Water chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Good work so far. A few authors have gone with the forgiveness/Acceptance plot for Loki's return to Asgard, but I like your approach; Loki's hesitance to accept his new place is intriguing, and I wonder what will eventually cause him to lower his guard, abandon his defensiveness, and begin to heal. I hope Thor will have the insight to recognize his brother's confusion, and assist him in his journey to acceptance. Anyway, really nice work so far, and I look forward to the next chapter! ;)
Kuruoop chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Ahhhh..! I love this, reading it makes me so happy 3 Please do continue with it, I am looking forward to what happens next 333
Ynath Esrith chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
This might be a little OOC, but I don't care. I would really like to believe that Odin has thought better of his actions on the bridge (that disappointed "No, Loki," that drove his son into casting himself into the void. So much pain & bloodshed could have been avoided at that point if he'd said, "I understand, come back to me, my son, I love you, we can talk about this," or something along those lines.)

I like the idea that Movieverse Asgard does not have to conform to Viking Age Midgard in its punishments (they were brutal), nor conform to the Comicverse (where Odin is a complete SOB & they actually do things like sew Loki's mouth shut). Your Odin seems more like the ruler of a space-age realm that can travel to many places via the Bifrost and is actually more enlightened than its primitive trappings indicate (the swords, etc.).

I think Odin is stepping warily for now, afraid to drive Loki into some fresh act of desperation. I suspect even Loki's invasion of Midgard stemmed from desperation, rage, and heartbreak over having his entire worldview shattered. (but I also felt there might be an element of coercion there, too - that was no idle threat the Other made to Loki at the beginning of the movie.)

I would like to see Odin address some of Loki's issues at some point (they are, after all, the elephant in the room). But I am glad to read a story in which he does not behave like a monster (imprisoning him in a lightless prison for eternity, maybe with dripping poison). So please, continue to explore this more humane Odin and his dealings with his wayward son!

I look forward to more of this story.