Reviews for Dreams of Death
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
A great many grammar errors but over all not a bad story. Not sure how a few things would have worked to come to those exact settings, but it has merit.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
THIS is more like it. :-D
malymac chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Why didn't I get that you modeled Naruto after Freddy until the omake? I feel so... ugh! Awesome story.
Kat-the-helping-demon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Bravo mate a very enjoyable storie :)
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Now that, sir, is what I call a Roaring Rampage of Revenge. Naruto could rival Jason Voorhees. Good job Oni Shin. Good job.

Run Neji! Run!
Velshard chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I liked it overall, especially the NaruHinaHanabi thing and Neji getting a pass, didn't like that Tsunade and Jiraiya were axed but ah well.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Now THIS is the story people here need to be focusing on, I mean the type that is not this actual story.
The Infamous Man chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Man, DC must not be the only thing that influenced you. Have you been watching Nightmare on Elm Street recently? A well, awesome one-shot! Keep up the good work!
NarutoLuver896 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my god. Tht was fucking BADASS! You needa make a longer story. Because you're really good.
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Damn, he went Freddy Kreuger on their asses! Nice job!

He got both the blood AND the glory!
shortshift chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Nice one shot. even left the possibility for followup without leaving it feeling unfinished. I've always liked the Naruto get revenge stories where he's dark but still right and good. Got the naruto sandwich with hyugaa there. love it
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
For what its worth you made a good naruto/hinata story to me anyway. You got me curious as to how you would finish the Akatsuki off?
druwin chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
so i was right u did turn him into to a kind of "Freddy sic" demon i love it... well yeah Freddy if a full dream demon Naruto is a human with a demon inside aiding in giving him dream demon like power. still cool tho. you should continue ur good at it.
UltimateGrr chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Someone was watching Mask of the Phantasm recently...