Reviews for Submitting To A Madman
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
"I had a hutch." Best line in a fanfic ever.
RAWWAR chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
you have a talent, now go create your own stories and get paid for it
Smaarties chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
How to said it ? If you think it's bad, what is it when you write a good fiction ?! No, really, it's fabulous. I'm a french reader and I ship Captain Swan but I never said no to a MadSwan, and much more when it's a fiction like... yours.
You know, I advice this fanfiction to two of my friends because I want to share it ! I loved it so much ! (ok, it's weird, it's made me like a huge pervers xD) I can't juge your way to write but character's personnality are respected, and I love your Jefferson... or Mad Hatter because he is really mad to torture her like that. But, good for us... and for her.
Thanks you for that :D ! (and scuse me for the spelling...)
reneemm chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
loved it
jackswoman chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
great story
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was really good!
MissiB chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Emma, what the Hell are you doing? Why would you want to forget such AMAZING sex?
This was AWESOME!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
interesting
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I don't like first person and the lead-in didn't grab me, so I skimmed until I saw Jefferson say "I had a hutch" instead of "I had a hunch" and that just made me decide it wouldn't be worth finishing. Better luck next time.
shegal92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
God, this was so hot. I swore there was some kind of weird sex vibe going on in "Hat Trick", and this story just made it all the more reasonable. I love the way you wrote Jefferson, it's so authentic to the one on-screen.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved it. But, why the sad ending?
Quinzeela chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow, simple wow :') I don't know what else I can say :')
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
i would of liked a happy ending...
jessytemple chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ohh poor Jefferson.. she cant do that to him :( she should have stayed the night over.. please tell me there's a sequel and the she remembers and they get a happy ending.. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Isn't it operation cobra ?