Reviews for Summer Love
delatrix chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
I must say that at the end would be more suited to me, if Harry Draco forgive this betrayal and share it, which had Hermione and Ron do not either. I'd wrote it so that Harry sued for full custody of Draco and, of course, won.
Since his father was a faithful Death Eater signed a marriage contract for his son before he was born to be the most zavěčl his "master", the Dark Lord. A Draco always did what he could to please his father and wanted to be like him, even though it was still in school, but in court, such an argument certainly had weight.
These last chapters to me were very modest when it comes to forgiveness.
delatrix chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
docela zajímavý námět
Carling chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Yay, you do know how to pour on the angst. Emo Harry finally gets his man, though. I loved this story and enjoyed shaking my head at Harry's obstinate ways.
Carling chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Harry you drama llama, what part of magical binding contracts do you not understand, you dimwitted Muggle-raised nincompoop? Even Hermione understands...Draco HAD to keep this secret from you or there would have been no way for you to get together. Oaf! Gah, he is always so frustratingly hot headed and dim in fan fictions! In canon, too, sometimes. Well at least he is willing to be reunited.

Oh and how stupid is it to bitch and moan about missing kicks and ultrasounds, then yet willingly give up on seeing the first two weeks of his child's life because he is off having a hissy fit? What an absolute plonker.

Ultrasounds are nice and so are kicks but they aren't everything. Plenty of fathers deployed in the military miss things like that. Geez.
Carling chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Harry has to take the prize for the most self absorbed prat ever. He has the nerve to criticize the Malfoys for going after what they want and to hell with anyone else, yet he is using Avery like a worn out teddy bear for comfort, not thinking of the way Avery is taking everything in and reacting. Idiot.

And yes, Avery is freaking annoying. I wish he would just apparate to Rio and leave this story. But I do feel he is not getting due consideration for his feelings. And what exactly does he look like, anyway?
Carling chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
I feel very, very sorry for Avery. Harry is being very thoughtless and cruel. At this point I can't yet feel sorry for Draco because we don't see him yet, but I know when we do, he is going to be terribly hurt, too.

But Harry is using Avery like a backup plan and that is so unfair. Avery is a person, too, and deserves someone who will put him first. He's being rather stupid in his pursuit of Harry but Harry is giving terribly mixed signals. Kreacher needs to knock some sense into Harry.
Carling chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
I feel bad for them both. I had a very unfortunate upbringing. My mother was like Lucius and Bellatrix combined and sadly I can relate to their predicament. Lucius should be in Azkaban since he did break out before finishing his first sentence. I do sometimes like Lucius and Narcissa in fan fiction but this is obviously not going to be one of those times!

Harry is being very defeatist though. He should be encouraging Draco at every turn but instead he is acting resigned to Lucius winning this. Stupid Potter!
Carling chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Did you have to write about lasagna? Don't you know how distracting lasagna can be? The entire time they were having all those smoldering moments I was worrying about the lasagna burning! And now at least I know how to make lasagna. I've seen my mom make it countless times and even once had her show me how but for some reason my brain couldn't retain the information until I read Harry showing Draco how it's made. Now it all comes together at long last in my weird brain and I'll be making lasagna next week. I want to make lasagna today, but can't because my menu for this week is all arranged. Great so now I'll be obsessed with Lasagna.

Thank you for having Kreacher rescue the lasagna. Now I can go back to worrying about slightly less important things like Draco's betrothal!

I'm surprised Draco is so jealous of that muggle. I guess he wanted to be Harry's first sexual experience with a bloke. Just how experienced is Draco, himself that he would get so bent out of shape about something that happened before they got together? Granted, I would also have preferred that Draco be the one to initiate Harry, but still, he got awfully jealous! And really, Harry, picking up a muggle in the park, eeeewwww!
charlieseese1031804 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
good job
NightWilts chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
'Eeeep!' omg, I am literally dead right now. I love this, I got hooked :D I've been also reading your other story 'Bucket List', you're the most favorite author to me, by far. Keep up the hard work you've been putting in to every chapter of every story. I will be the supporter on the sidelines, cheering you on! :) . Such a good read, just like all the other works you've done.
dracoswitch113077 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
like this chapter so much more
dracoswitch113077 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
i think i will flip a biscuit if harry does hook up with that pesk avery.
dracoswitch113077 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
loved loved loved this chapter
dracoswitch113077 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013