Reviews for The Awful Daring
I loved it!
Alaxia chapter 6 . 12/20/2022
Omg!
sakuraaabae chapter 10 . 12/1/2022
I was hoping Sasuke would bring up the night in his office before this fic ended and I'm so glad that he did. It wasn't a big deal to me when it happened because he didn't respond to it, and it was so very clear that he did it to get a reaction out of Sakura, because yeah he was losing her, but Sakura deserved that truth and I'm happy she got it.

This was the perfect ending, actually.
sakuraaabae chapter 9 . 12/1/2022
I couldn't leave a review for CHAPTER 8 so here it is:

THIS IS THE SAKURA WE KNOW AND LOVE. OMG IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE HER BACK, I COULD CRY!

"This doesn't have to be the end" - and it won't be because she is Sakura and he is Sasuke and they're soulmates, lovers, each other's one and only, in every universe.

I love that they're learning to be friends again. I've no doubt they'll end up together again, but this time for the right reasons.

As for this chapter:

It's so good to see Sakura's growth and maturity when it comes to Sasuke. Even though it's hard, because she's been in love with him for years, she's putting herself first.
sakuraaabae chapter 7 . 12/1/2022
"Women have to be strong in order to survive."
-Sakura Haruno

SHE DID THAT! I literally wanna scream because YES! YESS! YESS! Just like she was the first person to kill a Akatsuki in canon, she pulled her own weight here and kicked Akatsuki ass. Tsunade will be so proud.
sakuraaabae chapter 6 . 12/1/2022
Just when I thought Fugaku couldn't sink any lower... he dragged Sasuke, and Sakura with him. I wanna punch that man in the face so badly right now. He did not learn his lesson after losing Mikoto and didn't even care that Sasuke could possibly share the same fate as him. I can't stand him!

Everyone say Thank you, Shisui. I hope the gods smile upon him and speed up his recovery.

I'd love for next chapter to be about Sakura making out on her own, because she's a bad bitch.
sakuraaabae chapter 5 . 12/1/2022
Fuck Itachi. For some reason, he's so irritating here.

"Uchiha Sasuke realizes that he is in love with Haruno Sakura when they're both twelve years old." - I'VE BEEN SAYING!

Anyway, I'm curious to see why the Akatsuki assholes are targeting women...
sakuraaabae chapter 4 . 12/1/2022
I love the flashbacks. Sasuke really was just doing what Sakura asks him to do and still got burn in the end.

"and for the first time in a long while Sakura has herself." - I love this.

I'm so happy she went back to work and her friends. I'm so happy each day it's getting easier and easier for her. And I'm not surprised Sasuke showed up at the hospital. I believe Naruto when he said Sasuke misses Sakura like crazy.

The end of this chapter... WTF?!
sakuraaabae chapter 3 . 12/1/2022
Yes, a divorce is so needed because this Sakura is not the Sakura we all know and love. She pushes back when she feels disrespected, even to Sasuke. And I see Sasuke wanting that Sakura back when he tells her to think for herself and say what's on her mind instead of what she thinks he wants to hear. The way you write Sasuke's reactions to Sakura's out-of-charactor behavior is so vivid. He wants the old Sakura back, but is also too selfish and takes whatever part of her he can get, just like she's doing with him. Oy vay, these two! Headaches! But I love them so much!

Involving another individual into their already messed up marriage was a shitty set-up on Sasuke's part. He gambled between wanting to see her lose her shit like the old Sakura would and hurting her so badly that he's pushed her way over the edge.
sakuraaabae chapter 2 . 12/1/2022
He pulled his hand away because he knew she was testing him! I love Sakura so much, she's QUEEN and MOTHER and God, but she's frustrating me in this fic. They both are really, because they both expect each other to know what the other is thinking without have to be vocal about it, and they keep getting it wrong. I need proper communication from both sides, please!
sakuraaabae chapter 1 . 12/1/2022
Sasuke giving Sakura a choice to annul their marriage, giving her a chance to choose what she wants, a right that's been taken from her by everyone else, shows how much he loves and cares about her, and I wish she took it. Because she not only threw her dreams away but also herself because I don't see this marriage going anywhere when it was based on selfishness and lies. They could've dated for real after getting an annulment. But love is selfish, I guess.

I wonder if Itachi left because he knew Sasuke loves Sakura. He always put Sasuke above everyone else, including himself so I wonder... or maybe Sasuke told him to go?
windrose1205 chapter 10 . 11/30/2022
This this beautiful
LIQUIDCELL chapter 10 . 11/27/2022
Thank you. That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2022
I missed two weeks of late assignments because of this (I was sick, okay, and just happy, delirious even that I survived)...and I have no regrets.
bigfeelings chapter 1 . 8/20/2022
Uhuhuhu not me being optimistic halfway through and sent on a roller coaster ride of emotions! Why do we like to hurt so much?!

I really appreciated Sakura’s resolve to make sure they were both healed and more whole as people, rather than giving in even though I know it’s hard. Shoot, I don’t have the resolve to resist soda if my life depended on it. Anyway, not to say that two people need to be whole to begin a relationship, I’m sure Sasuke and Sakura are still picking up the pieces of themselves as they rebuild their relationship to be more true to who they are. But this time they are open to each other and can grow with each other.

This could’ve been a 25 chapter epic, but I’m glad it was 10 chapters. You were able to paint such a vivid picture of their life in such a succinct and beautiful way. I especially enjoyed reading little details about their childhood and adolescent love, but more than that I enjoyed hearing them reflect on their love at different ages through out their lives. They loved each other for so long, but their love was shaped by everyone and everything else but them.

I’m happy they have a new start! Great story, I love SasuSaku uhuhuhuhu.