Reviews for The Awful Daring
fantasy4luvr chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I love, love, love this story! Talk about a total cliffhanger in a way for this chapter! I loved everything about this chapter though and I hope you'll update soon!
Anilegna chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
can't wait for chapter 4!
Sakura 8D chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
OH MY GOD? WHAT? TELL ME IT ISN'T SO. holy crap... ;-;
andy-chan24 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Oh God. Oh dear. This is just sad. They're both idiots. Oh dear god. :(((
iHeartStar chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Oh my. I didn't expect the last part and I like that the Sakura you made is not that of a typical Sakura you see commonly in fanfic. Which is good because it's something FRESH.
SilentWriter987 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
What a jerk..
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Sakura grows a backbone? Wonderful chapter, very angsty. You do angst so well!
Chihori-chan chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This story is so emotional! Please update whenever you can.
Inkle-ing chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I was about to start crying half-way through. Enough said :).
DarkAngelRakell chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
wow omg i cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
OMG WHAT WILL SASUKE DO NEXT. TAKE THAT SASUKE. Would love a sasuke POV. Anyway cant wait for the next hopefully there would be more chaps to come and that you'd make this a long fic instead of a threeshot. Update real soon and often!
tsuchiya-sama chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
awww! Sasuke's a jerk. but im waiting to see what his POV is regarding this matter. i feel bad for Sakura chan. ( *sob* hopefully the next chapter isnt as sad.
Sasuchan99 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Yes it's kind of mess, there I always think why before they married they still can and now they can't. It will be easier if both of them talk.
kizumichan chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Ah. Where do I start. It's all so overwhelming for me, because I really enjoyed this chapter. The way you write sakura's life being so stale and always seeking for sasuke's approval has gotten me so into the story. I just really love how you wrote this, this fanfic may become a top favorite for me ; 0 ; -
The scene where Sakura walks into sasuke and the brown-haired chick made me so heart-broken! Waaahhhhh! And when sasuke just stared at Sakura ; _ ; /chokes on sobs
The "I want a divorce." killed me ヽ(;;)ノahhh- please keep writing.
jejeaza chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This is such a great story. AHHH I love it, you tell the story so well! I love the scene changes! I love how to do the scene changes! They are so smooth! AHHHHH this is so great, update as soon as you can!
-jejeaza