Reviews for The Awful Daring
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Wow I think I'm gonna go cry in a corner guys. ( ugh Sasuke f-ing uchiha such an ass)
*sniff* well I think think the story so far is great. It really captures the essence of the characters(good or bad). Can't wait for the next chapter!
-トケイ
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I love this story. I love the plot. I love the way you write. Sakura's emotions -I can't even. Sasuke -I can see where this is going. Please update soon!
AdotD chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
YES. This chapter is amazing. Not a mess at all. I can see Sakura's inner turmoil, her trouble with balancing her new life with Sasuke; trying to figure out where to fit everything in-from trying to placate the Uchicha clan to being Sasuke's wife...to simply being Sakura. Please keep writing. This is a wonderful fic so far. So much potential. Crazy.
cheriper chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
OHMYGOD. What is that sound? Oh, just the sound of my heart breaking. Nothing big. No big deal. ;_;
BiddyAuthor chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Damn Sasuke. Good job Sakura! But you should have smashed his face in while your at it ;)
closetbookworm chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Oh, Sakura.

I was actually a bit teary-eyed by the end of this chapter, so kudos on to you!

I can't wait for Sasuke's response next chapter. I was kind of pissed at Sasuke for acting like an ass. And then I read again your summary. But we'll see.

Looking forward to your updates! :)
arabmorgan chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Omg so so sad, I can't figure out if Sakura or Sasuke is being denser here, they're both so annoying! But I love how you've written them, this chapter was very absorbing and emotional. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
LEGNA: ...he is still a douche for his cryptic periods
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
LEGNA: its ALL so sad because they clearly want to make each other happy lol...
LEGNA : i get what sasuke is doing. But... I dont like his impassiveness
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
LEGNA: i cant even put into words how much i love this
Kemi Kemi chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
omg omg omg! in desperate need for the next chap!
angrypixels chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Oh noes
ImInALamp chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
You call this chapter a mess? Are you crazy? This was amazing! I'm in love with your writing style! Your plot keeps me reading and reading and your scene breaks are perfect. I can't wait to read your next chapter!
UNACTIVEACCOUNTSINCE9113 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Wow, well nice going Sasuke. Lovely chapter! Can't wait for the outcome of all this dramatic mess, seems like a rollacoster!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »