Reviews for The Awful Daring
kizumichan chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Ah. Where do I start. It's all so overwhelming for me, because I really enjoyed this chapter. The way you write sakura's life being so stale and always seeking for sasuke's approval has gotten me so into the story. I just really love how you wrote this, this fanfic may become a top favorite for me ; 0 ; -
The scene where Sakura walks into sasuke and the brown-haired chick made me so heart-broken! Waaahhhhh! And when sasuke just stared at Sakura ; _ ; /chokes on sobs
The "I want a divorce." killed me ヽ(;;)ノahhh- please keep writing.
jejeaza chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This is such a great story. AHHH I love it, you tell the story so well! I love the scene changes! I love how to do the scene changes! They are so smooth! AHHHHH this is so great, update as soon as you can!
-jejeaza
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Wow I think I'm gonna go cry in a corner guys. ( ugh Sasuke f-ing uchiha such an ass)
*sniff* well I think think the story so far is great. It really captures the essence of the characters(good or bad). Can't wait for the next chapter!
-トケイ
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I love this story. I love the plot. I love the way you write. Sakura's emotions -I can't even. Sasuke -I can see where this is going. Please update soon!
AdotD chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
YES. This chapter is amazing. Not a mess at all. I can see Sakura's inner turmoil, her trouble with balancing her new life with Sasuke; trying to figure out where to fit everything in-from trying to placate the Uchicha clan to being Sasuke's wife...to simply being Sakura. Please keep writing. This is a wonderful fic so far. So much potential. Crazy.
cheriper chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
OHMYGOD. What is that sound? Oh, just the sound of my heart breaking. Nothing big. No big deal. ;_;
BiddyAuthor chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Damn Sasuke. Good job Sakura! But you should have smashed his face in while your at it ;)
closetbookworm chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Oh, Sakura.

I was actually a bit teary-eyed by the end of this chapter, so kudos on to you!

I can't wait for Sasuke's response next chapter. I was kind of pissed at Sasuke for acting like an ass. And then I read again your summary. But we'll see.

Looking forward to your updates! :)
arabmorgan chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Omg so so sad, I can't figure out if Sakura or Sasuke is being denser here, they're both so annoying! But I love how you've written them, this chapter was very absorbing and emotional. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
LEGNA: ...he is still a douche for his cryptic periods
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
LEGNA: its ALL so sad because they clearly want to make each other happy lol...
LEGNA : i get what sasuke is doing. But... I dont like his impassiveness
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
LEGNA: i cant even put into words how much i love this
Kemi Kemi chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
omg omg omg! in desperate need for the next chap!
angrypixels chapter 3 . 7/6/2012