Reviews for The Awful Daring
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
Are you going ro update only exception or nah?
KoolKittyKat256 chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
waiting for 3.4 too! the story is really good! hope to read the next chapters soon~ :)
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Waiting for 3.4~~
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Wow that was really poetic. I normally avoid angst, but this gives gave me major feels
sasusakulovesarada chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
I saw this story today and i love wait to finish it so i can read it all at once
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
To be honest, I thought you had abandoned this story. However I'm immensely grateful that you didn't. I thought this plot line and the way it is written has still a lot of potential. I also read the 3.1-3.2 versions and they were so beautifully, angsty crafted. Therefore, please carry on.
- Clear Relic
Me chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
You suck. Ima send ghosts to haunt you.
mizzanimequeen chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Oh snap, divorce. Haha well I look forward to more of the story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Love it. I wish sasuke could show his emotion more...that a woman can understand -_-

Anyway, Can't wait, See ya! update soon!
A Shadow Away chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Such a good story, it breaks my heart that the emotions and feelings that Sakura feels for Sasuke and vice versa are not spoken and said so I feel like everything between them is misunderstood /: GAHH, my feelings are hurt I hope everything works out with them.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
I know you plan this out already, but don't let them have a divorce ...
It hurts to read a lying cheating sasuke. Especially when we know uchiha love so much that it could kill them.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
This was a lovely first chapter, encapsulating all the insecurities and doubt in Sakura's mind and swallowing them down quickly into a consummated marriage to a man she no longer quite knows but does feel she is in love with.

Your writing commands feeling as it weaves the tale. I can't even begin to think this was done when you were rusty. Thanks for sharing!
JingYee chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Hey, good luck writing! I know life gets busy sometimes and even the hobbies you love can fall by the wayside. Disregard the downers who tell youwhat to do! The majority of us readers and thankful for tge effort you've put in so far.
On another note, your update brought me back to the story and I read through it again. It reminded me of Joy Luck Club, in an uncanny way. Have you read the book or seen the movie? Your fic is just like one of the storylines. If you aren't already familiar with it, you should check it out. Its a classic in my family. I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the theme with these characters, whenever you get around to updating.
naruhina chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
I really hope Sasuke never actually cheated on Sakura. Though if he did i'm glad she told him she wanted a divorce and walked away. Hope you have Sasuke try to win her back but she doesn't give into him so easly. Have her be strong and not cry. Tired of reading fics with her always crying. Update soon.
SaYwHaT chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
I'm getting confused with the pov. I can't tell which part is Sasuke's pov and which is Sakura's pov. Can you help us with that?
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »