Reviews for The Awful Daring
Sharingan blossoms chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
PS update..
This story has got me engaged in it.
Wanna see what happens next
karenacosta chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
fantastic writing-the only fanfic i check up on regularly, excluding jinnyskean's works. please finish it, if it's possible. you're so close!
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Oh My Gosh! Please, please, please update! I love this story. I can't believe I didn't find it earlier.
Val chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
Oh man. I so regret reading this. My heart is thumping like crazy, waiting for the other shoe to drop.. And then it's nothing. Please, please, please update with another chpater.
pandona chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
PLEASE FINISH! JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER PLEAAAAASE
sacredorchid chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Please continue this jem of a story! Just one last chapter to finish it all off! This is such great writing!
Hitomi Star chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
I LOVE ITTTTTT PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
Sasuke seriously? -.- ugh hope things works out or whatever, my poor girl Sakura. Please update soon, love you're writing and you're stories! Can't wait!

Take Care and God Bless!
Stalianha chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
I like the idea of how they're handling a marriage of convenience while loving each other, being on completely different ways of thinking, and not understanding each other. I hope you complete your story someday, since you thought it wouldn't take many more chapters to do it.
The writing is very good, and we can feel for each of them. Now if only they'd actually talk to each other about what they really want out of this marriage and what they're doing, there might be some progress. x) See you around I hope.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Ugh I really hope you update soon please, wonder whats going to happen!
theClosetPoet7 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
please continue this! :D
ObscurityDays chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
It's been a few years since you've updated this story, but I hope you'll return to it someday and continue it. It's absolutely great so far and you're such a good writer. It'd be such a shame to just leave it unfinished.
kisekiss chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Such evil cliffhanger! Please, with sasuke on top finish this!
black'nwhitepanda chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Even if 3 years has passed, I'm still hoping you'd update this. There's an interesting story going on in this and I'd definitely want to read what happens next!
PLEASE chapter 3 . 7/24/2015