Reviews for The Awful Daring
alldaylong chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Wow...this is just...amazing, I swear.. :O
Goodjob man,, and goodluck writing the next chapter
I look forward to it

UPDAAAAATE..
SERIUOSLY..
NAO. 3
Miss Rune chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
O.M.G. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US THERE?!
tricksie chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
This reminds me of one of the stories in The Joy Luck Club. One couple had everything, but they were so stuck in their roles they nearly lost each other. Your story is wonderful. Finely wrought! I can't wait to read more!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Neither seems to want to commnicate or understand one another.

Pity...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Update as soon as you can please (:
Cherrysinger chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
OMG!
I think Sakura is misunderstanding what Sasuke wants...I think he just wants her to be herself, and keeps pushing and pushing her to get angry at what he dos
brite futures chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I had a heart attack, dude. I really did.

"I want a divorce."

That just made me all antsy inside. :)
somanydreamsz chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
OMG please update i am dying to know what is going to happen next!
J x Legacy chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I hope you update soon! You have a knack for writing sakura's journey of rediscovering herself (i've read Incomplete from that start...and then over and over again) and i love it. You have a strong point of view that i really appreciate in a story.
blackminidress chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
please update soon! this is such an amazing story :)
TheVastEmptiness chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Update soon please! I love this story so much :D
Review chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
There are so many beautiful lines in there.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Loved the ending
sunnymangoes chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I love this story, it makes me cry every time I read it. It would cool to see a love rival of some sort for Sakura's affection possibly Itachi or even a platonic reunion between Itachi and Sakura. It's amazing work and please update as soon as you can.
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I. DIED. THIS IS GREAT. I can't decide which one is more of an idiot, Sasuke or Sakura. And for some reason, I think Sasuke will give her that divorce in a stupid attempt of 'saving' her.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »