Reviews for The Awful Daring
Fist.Of.Fire chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Awww! Such sweet SasuSaku moments. I wish they never end! Why did Sasuke let go of her hand? That BASTARD! Hot Bastard . Update soon!
airplanewishes chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
This is really beautiful :)

I kinda love their relationship

obligatory UPDATE SOON :D
ILoveSxS chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Sasuke is showing Sakura more care! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It's very good so far.
cheriper chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
:( Wow, bittersweet.
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
this is tugging my heartstrings
stfuSPARKS chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
my god, i am in love with your writing.

i'm so glad to see you post something again (and even though i'm super glad it's naruto, i love your writing so much that i'd probably read anything you posted) and i can't wait to read the rest.

you're such an inspiration :)
withloveagain chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
wow this was really awesome

and really freaking deep

i mean really deep.

I wonder what happened to Itachi i mean he just got up and disappeared lol.

anyway update soon
kakura sagami chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wonderful story!
EastRaven chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oooh, very interesting! I like the parallelism of their abrupt marriage to their first time together. Great writing! Rusty skills, I can't tell at all. Looking forward to more, and maybe for Itachi to appear? What's with the secret that the Harunos have to keep? Hmmm...
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Interesting concept! And your writing is positively gorgeous, as always. Love the flow, love the language, love the emotion. I'm also really, really excited that you decided to dip back into this fandom, even if only temporarily. :D
goddess-ish chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow. Such a nice first chapter. Please update soon.:)
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really have no words right now. Great start can't wait to see the next chapter.
golden doe chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
you astound me once again with your writing prowess. And I must confess how much I missed your SasuSaku, general! :)

This story is very interesting, heartbreaking, and just so simply beautiful.

I remember when I first read this (about five days ago) I thought... what the hell, it sounded as if Sakura's some Uchiha heirloom to be passed down to the next heir. But I thought, hey... that makes this all interesting.

The rift in their friendship is sad because it's obvious they had "something" in the past but circumstances and drama pulled them apart and now they're together, for better and for worse.

Your writing is so good and thought-provoking. :)
Noma-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Some authors struggle with Sakura, I think, and write her too intense to make up for knowledge gaps. You've written her nicely, given us a chance to see her in a common Sasuke/Sakura scenario without a too dramatic "I'm a victim, and I'm confused" beat. Bravo.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »