Reviews for The Awful Daring
REview chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
He bends down to kiss her, and she turns away.
Sasuke freezes like that, one hand planted beside her head, the other loose at her waist.

Sakura sits on the veranda in the middle of the compound, legs swinging over the edge like she's still young, and counts the red leaves falling from the maple trees.
He's not happy, she realizes.
And neither am I.

Beautiful lines.
Shminkanator5000 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
You're writing is phenomenal! I really want to read what happens next, so please update soon! I feel like Sasuke has to feel worse about that than he's letting on, and is he going to let her have a divorce? It takes two for that to happen. I do feel horribly for Sakura, her emotion is practically jumping off of the page!
OnlyForever17 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Lovelovelove! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Felicia0012 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
MORE :"D
Weirdo-Lover chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Ah! This story is so dramatic! Haha It's great and the writing is even better! XD I'm really excited for tyour next update.

Sakura is making me upset, (though I still love her in this,) but she really needs to let herself BE herself, you know. Stop thinking about the Uchiha, and start thinking more about Sasuke. AND SASUKE, he needs to realize that Sakura's not the only one that needs to talk. MArriage is about two!

And that's what your story is about! And I'm excited to find out where you'll take it! WOO HOO!
Girlalicious chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
So much tension. Omgg. When she said that I was soo relieveddd
too addicted to fiction chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
WHAM, this broke my heart... For a smart girl, sometimes Sakura can be a little dense in most SasuSaku stories. I know that Sasuke wants her to stop acting like this perfect little doll, here, and she wants the same thing. You did a great job showing that, I think. And I wonder if he let that girl kiss him on purpose so that Sakura would see and just react? UGH this is so sad... I would love you forever if this could just somehow end happily. Anywho, thanks for the great read!
Itstimetowakeup chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Your story is so good that I really just wanted to murder Sasuke. :) The plot and the emotions are well written and you have me feeling so sorry for Sakura yet I feel like slapping her. Well done:D
Octavia Brown chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
oh wow. It's terrible and painful, and I want more.
Lemonsnaps chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Great story so far, and I would love to see more! :D
skittyscatter chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
And things just got really interesting. Your writing is so amazing - I can swear that I can feel everything Sakura is feeling.
xXFindingForeverXx chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I really love all the emotion packed in to these short chapters. If anything, I wish they were a bit longer. Over all, though, everything is placed really well and really packs a punch. I look forward to more.
too lazy to log chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
omfg this chapter gave me heartaches. i want to shake sakura's shoulder and slap her so she can realize that sasuke cares for her and he wants her to do things on her own, to stop caring about him and start caring about her self. AND THEN WHEN SHE SAKURA SAID SHE WANTED A DIVORCE I WAS LIKE, 'FUCK NO NO NO NONOOOO'. i was close to tears too.

IT'S SO ANGSTY I LOVE IT 3
gay lepercaun chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
this was such a good chapter! My heart just stopped when Sakura caught them, but i loved her reaction! Almost made me cry. Update soon!
sasukagay chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
WOW. Your writing is impeccable and so so pleasant, as always. It's not a mess, not at all. I think it's beautifully written and I loveloveLOVE the way you present these moments... I don't know if I'm making any sense... Oh well :P All in all, great job, and looking forward to the next chapter! (OMG, are they really gonna get a divorce? O.O... I hope they can work it out *sobs* ; - ;)
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »