Reviews for The Awful Daring
The Fuzz 15 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in a year, but I'm still hoping you'll update it! This is sooooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
hi..its been years since you last updated..and its been years i am hoping for an update..we really do love this story!pls. update..don't leave us hanging here..this story is great..you are a genius..pls..update sooooon! :(
Chance chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Oh, my life. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Please update soon! I would appreciate that!
Valerie chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
pleasepleaseplease update. This is one of my absolute favorite au's and I really want to know what happens next.
Hevielen chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
This is one of my most favorite Sasusaku AUs ever. Really. You are such a brilliant writer. :)
ATiffani chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Great story, gave me goosebumps all up and down my arm. Love it, aaah
abriel chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
update soon
me chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
OMG YOU CANT END IT HERE! TOO cruel...
die by thirty chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Your words are so beautiful...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
hey..i love this story.. i hope you still continue this..looking forward to your update..please.. ;)
DreamMiss chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
NOOOO! Moaaar!
matyre chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD TEARS OH THE TEARS AND IS THAT A 'TBC' I SEE I GOD DAMN HOPE IT IS WHEN WILL IT BC I WANNA KNOW PLEASE DO THIS WAS CRAZILY AND HEART-ACHINGLY GOOD.

i am done.
RandomPersonX1O1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Uhh!,, I've been waiting to read the next chapter for 1 month and some weeks back and it still hasn't been made or uploaded... If your checking on fanfiction some time please please please continue this story! the fans are waiting, just look at the reviews of this fanfiction! P.S your really talented... ( - _ - ) ... Thank You.
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »