Reviews for The Awful Daring
Maninova chapter 5 . 6/30
I still love this. the way you write it, makes my heart squeeze with pain.
thanks for the update.
marvin921 chapter 5 . 6/29
Can't wait for an update!
skittyscatter chapter 5 . 6/28
I was really upset and angry at myself and needed to cry, and this story never fails to pull me in. Thank you for writing this. Very well written as always, gives me all the good sasusaku angst feels!
Cherrycat98 chapter 5 . 6/27
Yes! Yes! Yes! Everything about this story is a yes from me I need some Sakura in danger time
afangirlwithbooks chapter 5 . 6/27
I didn't need my heart anyways. WHY WOULD THEY GO AFTER MIKOTO(besides being Uchiha and all ofc)?! Also, I'm lowkey getting Fifty Shades vibes ahaha.
afangirlwithbooks chapter 4 . 6/27
My heart is literally broken.
FireWater0712 chapter 5 . 6/27
Every chapter is so heartbreaking but beautifully written. Thank you for updating
Saphira113 chapter 5 . 6/27
I think the choppiness of this chapter works quite well, because it shows how Sasuke is drifting. He's only paying attention half the time.
The momentus yet not reintroduction of Itachi was good. I liked Sasuke's reaction to his arrival on the doorstep.
I'm not good in English, and even if I was it wouldn't matter as I'm not good with words. B I have no idea how to write it, how o feel about your writing, but I want you to know! You're so good at this! I love it! Thank you for updating the story!
xxnikaxx chapter 5 . 6/27
gosh, this is so sad and amazing story, my poor heart can't handle. I loved the plot and everything, thank you for this story. I can't wait to know what's going to happen :D
irenebijay86 chapter 5 . 6/27
Hmmm... Hate sasuke.. ..but great chapter.. Continue the good work..
eumoir chapter 5 . 6/27
I didn't want this chapter to end. Wasn't expecting that ending. Hope you'll be able to update soon! Thank you for this chapter!
I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED AAAAHHH. I like where this story line is going and the chapter didn't seem choppy at all, more like it actually flowed very well. Hope you update very very soon. (:
Kurumee chapter 5 . 6/27
love this!
ChuGaEun chapter 5 . 6/26
So what are you gonna do Uchiha?
428 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »