Reviews for The Awful Daring
The Ram Princess chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
Can't wait for an update!
Rimsha chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
Finally! I have never forgotten this story, always wanted to see how it would end and saw it by chance on a favorite list and it was updated! Thank you! It was amazing. Hope you continue it. :D
jeontrasheu chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
Your writing- oh god. I can't even explain it, this fic is too beautifully written. This is literally art in words. It gave me the angst tingles! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, for sharing your talent. I do hope that you'll update once you have your free time, I'm really curious about what's gonna happen next. xoxo
Sacred3 chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
Wow this ia amazing. The breaking of the relationship was perfectly tense and suspensful.
ibles chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
Im in deep stress good god
Quen chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
I love it! But it's so sad that Sasuke is a bit stubborn to show that he truly cares for Sakura and that he's inloved with her. Anyway Im waiting for the next. Please update please.
guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
love how you have portrayed Sasuke and itachi's characters, you are really talented, hope you update this story soon
Me chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Thank you for this. It's good to know that he wasn't always an ass. Although he acted like one.
hazelberry chapter 5 . 8/1/2017
Okay wow. I don't even know where to start. This was so beautifully written I'm literally tearing up. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
Wow. Nobody hits me harder with the emotional punch than you! I'm crazy in love with how you switch from the present to the past without so much as a ripple in my understanding or connection to the story. My heart hurts at the end with how much both Sakura AND Sasuke are reaching out to each other, but both are missing the connection. So cool how you remind me of the ninja roots of these characters, too (Sasuke would've been a great ninja, Tsunade buried in paperwork, and Sakura saying that Ino saw 'beneath the underneath').

I would love to see exactly what Sasuke's thinking now, although you certainly give us a clear picture. I never doubt (no matter how much Sakura does) that Sasuke loves her, that he's as trapped as she is, and that all he wants is to see the girl he married again, not the perfect Uchiha wife she's burying herself under. As always, incredibly delicate, emotional chapter!

PS I heard they're making a live-action Miraculous Ladybug! Fingers crossed that it's a good thing...
Girlalicious chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
So much pressure from family :/ sucks
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
This story is so beautiful..please update
itachi13080 chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
LOVE IT! Please continue. I really want to know how Mikoto died and Sakura's current status. Not to mention if the Teme will actually open up too. :) Love your writing style! It has a sense of 'flashes' and it also reminds me of watching a movie taking twists and turns. Please continue!
ticurina chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Oh my god. This ending.. I need to see what's going to happen!
Thanks for sharing your amazing stories with us!
eastraven chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Oh wow...Itachi is BACK! And he's got some ominous news! This has taken a very interesting turn of events. I definitely didn't foresee this. My heart is bleeding for Sasuke. Sakura as well, but I think we're finally able to see things from Sasuke's perspective. I loved the poetry pieces that you've inserted, and Sasuke's responses to Sakura were just so powerful! I just wished Sakura will be able to realize them one day. Hang in there, and don't give up! You're AMAZING!
446 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »