Reviews for The Awful Daring
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Please please please finish this. I know these maybe empty words but please Sakura needs her happy ending. There's a knot in my stomach everyday and I cry everytime I remember this fic. And I'm constantly checking if it's updated. I just...it's been months like this, please please I'm begging finish this.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Aaaaah, two years. Please, please, PLEASE update this. I've read it before and I really want to see how Sakura's character develops! Like, she finally did what wanted to do and then it's getting all angsty and AAAAAAHHHH.

Um, yeah.

Please update!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I hope you never get her back Sasuke!

Great story but is it discontinued?
onesidedimple chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I finished reading this and I saw there was no other chapter and I thought wow this is the most heartbreaking story I've ever read. Then I saw it wasn't completed and I started to hope for a happy ending. But then I realized that it hasn't been updated in a while and I was like nooooo this is so good! I hope if you ever do start writing again you'll come back and conclude this story. It really is so beautiful and my heart sunk at the end when she saw Sasuke with the other girl. Haha well I don't know if you'll ever see this comment, but I feel to salvage their marriage they need to be honest with each other. Maybe Sakura getting pregnant will delay the divorce long enough for them to realize that they are both deeply in love with each other. Anyways...this has probably been the longest comment I've ever written on here, sorry about that. I'll end here and keep hoping this get updated one day.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Jesuuus I need more of this. I hope you update reaaally soon because I'm dying here hahha
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Please update!
fanaticficreader chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
shame on you for not update this story! Please update this story, its great and I want to know what will happen to them
formerlyknownasyay chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Wow.

These lines especially were lovely and heartbreaking:
"More than that though, her name rings in her ears; he'd called her Sakura, and what used to be cursory and routine now holds a special sort of power over her. She's so used to being called Lady Uchiha or Mrs. Uchiha or Uchiha Sasuke's wife that she can't remember the last time anyone's used her name"

" that he isn't treating her like something dispensable, like something that he wants gone but can't be bothered to throw away himself"
formerlyknownasyay chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Poor Sakura.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
So she married him to help her dad?
Lila Paige Rose chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Updaaaate? Please? It's such a beautiful story with a lot of potential and I can't help but want more.
The Fuzz 15 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in a year, but I'm still hoping you'll update it! This is sooooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
hi..its been years since you last updated..and its been years i am hoping for an update..we really do love this story!pls. update..don't leave us hanging here..this story is great..you are a genius..pls..update sooooon! :(
Chance chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Oh, my life. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Please update soon! I would appreciate that!
Valerie chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
pleasepleaseplease update. This is one of my absolute favorite au's and I really want to know what happens next.
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »