Reviews for The Awful Daring
rinnie21 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Please continue this story it is one of best i have read
desrree chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
U should make a sequel. This is a good story
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Omg please I need the next part please
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Poor girl. She should run as fast as she can.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Oh dear. I hope she's happy.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Oh my. Poor girl didn't have a choice.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Oh I wish you would finish his. The story is fantastic.
CrazyBitchair chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
I know it's not completely Sakura's fault but the way she acts makes me want to slap her like no, you're not a trophy, you don't have to play the perfect wife, just f*cking be yourself. If only Sakura and Sasuke could tell each other what they're thinking. Communication is the key. Anyway idk if this fic is ever gonna be updated but i hope it will :)
lovesasusakuforever chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
this is so good! Oh please continue. Don't give up!
b-isforblair chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
This is one of the best written SasuSaku things I've ever read, so I really hope you update soon (especially since it's kinda a cliffhanger). I know it's been a long time, but please don't abandon this masterpiece of fanfiction art.
hanna chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Oh my goodness! This thing is amazing! Please come back and finish this awesome fic that you've started.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I really do hope you one day finish this story. My heart literally twisted when she found Sasuke like that. Lovely story that I hope you continue on with.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! Been checking up on this for years. :((
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Please please please finish this. I know these maybe empty words but please Sakura needs her happy ending. There's a knot in my stomach everyday and I cry everytime I remember this fic. And I'm constantly checking if it's updated. I just...it's been months like this, please please I'm begging finish this.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Aaaaah, two years. Please, please, PLEASE update this. I've read it before and I really want to see how Sakura's character develops! Like, she finally did what wanted to do and then it's getting all angsty and AAAAAAHHHH.

Um, yeah.