Reviews for The Awful Daring
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 4 . 1/23
Thanks for the chapter! I love how well-thought out this chapter is, and it leaves me wanting more; you know just when to stop the story to keep your readers hanging! Now, about the actual content. Will we ever be seeing Sasuke's thoughts? It seems that he has a lot of emotions that he is on the verge of expressing, yet never has been able to express. Also, what happened to Itachi, or is that part of your great mastermind plan for the story? I look forward to the next update! Speaking of which, take your time with the next chapter, have a nice cup of your preferred beverage, and rest your fingers. Thanks again!
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 4 . 1/22
I love it thank you so much for just enjoying this fic rather than having it forced out! As much as it kills to wait for updates (not adding pressure or anything just showing how much I love this fic haha) whats the point of writing if you yourself don't enjoy it? You do you girl and I'll happily wait for your updates!
Love how strong Sakura has become! Although she still has a long way to go (its never truly easy) the fact that she walked away from him is just HNNGGGG DAS OUR BBYGURL. Self love is just as important as loving somebody and I'm happy to see Sakura having her freedom (short lived or not). Love your writing, love your characters, just love this story!
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 4 . 1/21
Hello! I'm so glad you took the time out of your undoubtedly busy schedule to update and post a new chapter! It's amazing as always :) Also, if the fist bump isn't the Miraculous Ladybug reference, then I swear nothing else could be it ahaha. Anyways, lovely work, and thank you again. I do hope you can update soon!
- Snow
little miss jolie chapter 4 . 1/21
MIRACULOUS LADYBUG OMG IM GONNA SCOUE THE CHAPTER RAAWWWWRRRRR THANK YOU FOR UPDATING ITS ALWAYS A TREAT AND HEY MAN US FANS HAVE YOUR BACK AGAINST THE NAYSAYERS AND BUTTFACES
hachimitsu10 chapter 4 . 1/21
This story is really good and please update soon...
Glorytommy chapter 4 . 1/18
Ah, I don't usually write reviews because I never know what to say... Haha. But! As someone who doesn't have much of a posting schedule either I totally understand where your coming from. I'm a patient person myself... so it always amazes me how others can demand things so impatiently... Not everyone is like that of course, but sometimes those few can leave a bad taste in your mouth. Ah, but in any case! Just wanted to also say that I extremely enjoy whenever I see an update to this fic. You write extremely well and I love how you describe and explore emotions. This is a beautiful story and I shall be looking forward to every chapter! (On your own time, of course.)
sarcastic teme chapter 4 . 1/17
OHMYGOD I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED THANK YOU SO MUCH
Katalina's Mommy chapter 4 . 1/17
Im crying, i feel awful for Sasuke and Sakura
yeeeeeeeeet chapter 4 . 1/16
Ah this chapter was awesome! I love how well you've written Sakura's process of healing. I can't wait to see what happens next! I am very excited for the next chapter.
Girlalicious chapter 4 . 1/16
Omg thank for the update! I love this so much - finding herself yassss strong independent women are the best
I really like your writing, the story is kind of good. But I feel SasuSaku's relationship is kind of unrealbe, how can she love him if she can't understand him, she and him know each other for along time but they still not know how to talk with each other. How he can miss her if he never try to contact with her, how he love her if he can't let her walk away without of fight. I think their problem is that they don't try to communicate and instead of fix it, they chose to run from it. HopeingHope see some action in the next chap.
I'm looking forward your next chapter.
xIchaIchaParadisex chapter 4 . 1/16
Whaaaaaat?!
First off let me start by saying that I truly appreciate the time you take out of real life to put this gem together. I'm terribly sorry there's entitled asses on here disrespecting you because they want you to dedicate 100% of your time to write. They keep forgetting that authors write because they love what they do, it's their passion, not their job! You write for you but your kind enough to share these precious creations with us and for that I will be forever grateful. Don't listen to these asses, if they are so desperate to read fics maybe they should write their own shit and fuck off. I'm sorry I'm just very upset that ppl are so nasty ((goes Sasuke mode))**realeses curse of hatred** Annie who said this to you?** ok let me chill before I'd start shoving a few chidori's up some asses.

Now in regards to this chapter, I was surprised when I read the piece where naruto and the gang make an appearance, I was sure I read the bits and pieces you posted on tumblr so imagine my surprise when I came across that part and didn't recall reading it, none the less I very much enjoyed that part especially when naruto spoke out loud how she was feeling, he noticed she wasn't the same. My kokoro hurt when he told her the bastard misses her *cries* and holy crap I thought this fic was gonna be a drama but you added suspense to it! I'm so fired up! I swear I can't put into words how excited I am about this turn of events. I don't know about the rest of the readers but this smells like Fugaku to me.. SSAAASSQUEEE GO SAVE UR WOMAN!

It's always a pleasure to read your updates. Thank you so much for taking time to put this together and have a wonderful day darling :)
I love this story! I'm a sucker for Sasusaku angst. Please update soon but if you can't I'll still wait patiently
Raven chapter 4 . 1/15
I'm so super excited you didn't give up and on this story! I love angst and drama! So long as it has a happy ending...lol. I love how Sakura has regained herself, her confidence and self worth. It took Sasuke long enough to come looking for her. I hope it's not too late! I get it...he's always been in his brother's shadow and always being compared so despite his stoicism he's really insecure, and Sakura ends up adopting that insecurity living there. These two need each other and make the other stronger and I wish they'll figure that out...gah! Why do I love angst so much? The cliffhanger at the end...dude you're so evil! I bet it was Fugaku who ordered the kidnapping. Or is Sasuke desperate enough to go to such measures? Loved every bit of this chapter. You're awesome as always and not the least bit rusty despite the hiatus. Can't wait for the next update, we're on the edge of our seats! Please!
BeautifulCataclysm chapter 3 . 1/15
I found this story because someone reblogged your update on Tumblr, and I am so glad they did! This is beautifully written and your writing has made me feel for the both of them. I can't wait to continue to see how the story unfolds! Thank you for putting your time towards fanfiction, I appreciate you!
362 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »