Reviews for The Awful Daring
Omg please I need the next part please
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/3
Poor girl. She should run as fast as she can.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/3
Oh dear. I hope she's happy.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/3
Oh my. Poor girl didn't have a choice.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 3 . 1/22
Oh I wish you would finish his. The story is fantastic.
CrazyBitchair chapter 3 . 1/15
I know it's not completely Sakura's fault but the way she acts makes me want to slap her like no, you're not a trophy, you don't have to play the perfect wife, just f*cking be yourself. If only Sakura and Sasuke could tell each other what they're thinking. Communication is the key. Anyway idk if this fic is ever gonna be updated but i hope it will :)
lovesasusakuforever chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
this is so good! Oh please continue. Don't give up!
b-isforblair chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
This is one of the best written SasuSaku things I've ever read, so I really hope you update soon (especially since it's kinda a cliffhanger). I know it's been a long time, but please don't abandon this masterpiece of fanfiction art.
hanna chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Oh my goodness! This thing is amazing! Please come back and finish this awesome fic that you've started.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I really do hope you one day finish this story. My heart literally twisted when she found Sasuke like that. Lovely story that I hope you continue on with.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! Been checking up on this for years. :((
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Please please please finish this. I know these maybe empty words but please Sakura needs her happy ending. There's a knot in my stomach everyday and I cry everytime I remember this fic. And I'm constantly checking if it's updated. I's been months like this, please please I'm begging finish this.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Aaaaah, two years. Please, please, PLEASE update this. I've read it before and I really want to see how Sakura's character develops! Like, she finally did what wanted to do and then it's getting all angsty and AAAAAAHHHH.

Um, yeah.

Please update!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I hope you never get her back Sasuke!

Great story but is it discontinued?
onesidedimple chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I finished reading this and I saw there was no other chapter and I thought wow this is the most heartbreaking story I've ever read. Then I saw it wasn't completed and I started to hope for a happy ending. But then I realized that it hasn't been updated in a while and I was like nooooo this is so good! I hope if you ever do start writing again you'll come back and conclude this story. It really is so beautiful and my heart sunk at the end when she saw Sasuke with the other girl. Haha well I don't know if you'll ever see this comment, but I feel to salvage their marriage they need to be honest with each other. Maybe Sakura getting pregnant will delay the divorce long enough for them to realize that they are both deeply in love with each other. Anyways...this has probably been the longest comment I've ever written on here, sorry about that. I'll end here and keep hoping this get updated one day.
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »