Reviews for The Awful Daring
Annais chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I really hope you finish this fanfic it sounds like it was just getting to the good part haha you arw a great writer
Riley chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Okay i love this story especially seeing sasuke cheating on her and her finally making a decision for herself but hopefully by the end e realizes he loves her and shows her and she realizes he loves her too
M chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
My thought and my suggestion is-update. Please.
The Awful Daring chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It would be awfully nice if you'd update this. You are the only one who can, after all.
kar00 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Update plz? :)
seleneswan chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
sldkfjs ANNIE
WHY

you are ripping my soul apart
and I am both incredibly happy that you have
and also so, so sad that you've done so all the same
vwaterlily chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Ow, my heart. The first chapter was so light before becoming serious and now my heart is just kind of hurting. From the story summary, though, I hope that means that things will be looking up soon. It's been a while since the last update, but I hope that you'll find inspiration soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Will you ever update?
Saphira113 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I'll admit that I was screaming (in my head) at them to talk, Talk, TALK. If they would just talk then maybe they could be happy, if Sakura realized that she shouldn't subjugate herself to Sasuke and should become a doctor and Sasuke realized that he should say that he cares about her. God, I just want to sit them down together and yell at the both of them.
Sanguine Dreams chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This story is sad. :'( I'm upset at how Sakura changed her being because she over-thinks about what it means to be married, or maybe she's thinking enough and Sasuke is the one who doesn't care.

I hope it all works out in the end. I'd hate to see this couple in shambles because of mis-communication.

Yet, I'm extremely proud of Sakura for walking away, because there is always a limit to how much unhappiness she could take. And maybe Sasuke did this on purpose because he wants Sakura to be Sakura again.

Again... CANNOT wait for another chapter!

Hugs and kisses! :)
sophialy chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
please continue!
sasusaku779 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
How tragic and lovely at the same time! Recently, I have developed a new inclination towards heart wrenching stories so as you can imagine, I felt elated when I ran across this story! My poor heart literally felt every ounce of frustration for both Sasuke and Sakura!

And I love the way you write!

As a recently dumped soul, I thrive on romantic tragedies so I hope you update this story soon!
Random-er chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Dear general girl,
Please update this story.
I'm dying for more and I know there's others who feel the same why. This story is too good to leave it here.

Sincerely,
A complete random
Namiroku chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
wow, I like it! please update!
SixDaysOfDecember chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Owww. I can see what Sasuke's trying to do but motherfudging asshole! Hopefully Sakura will snap out of it and get her diamond spine back! I've just discovered you and I've been reading your stories! I'm glad that you support my two favourites 3 (SasuSaku/IchiRuki). I really hope you get to update soon!
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »