Reviews for The Awful Daring
Yay! Thanks so much for the update! This was wonderful and your writing is always so seamless. I'm on the edge of my seat to see why Sakura was kidnapped (?!) and I hope you update again soon!
Ash2000 chapter 4 . 1/15
Really loved it! Hope they find their way to eachother again. Can u do a little sasuke's pov? Really want to know what he thought through this whole ordeal
eumoir chapter 4 . 1/15
I'm sorry you been getting those messages, but thank you for coming back! I really glad to see your update!
Saphira113 chapter 4 . 1/15
Thank you for updating!

I would love to know who just kidnapped Sakura, and on whose orders, so I will eagerly await the next chapter. I'm really glad Sakura filed for divorce, it was definitely the best thing for her, and Sasuke I think.
iloveturnip chapter 4 . 1/15
thanks for the update!
Quite an unexpected end to the chapter. Props to you! Thanks for the update. Also, I hope you don't get tired of this story. Or of writing, actually. You're honestly one of the best. :)
MademoiselleRED chapter 4 . 1/15
Thank you so much for the update. Its good to hear from you x
kuromimi chapter 4 . 1/15
If anything we [the readers] are indebted to you. Writing is not an easy thing to do and i hope other readers realise that.

Thank you for the update!

Best wishes,
-k
Kemi Kemi chapter 4 . 1/15
omg this story gives me life! I love your work! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
ILoveSxS chapter 4 . 1/15
Im sorry you've been harrassed for not updating people are just rude and awful.

This was a great chapter
Arzella chapter 4 . 1/15
Im glad you updated. Even though I follow the snipbits of the fic on tumblr, im still happy you took the time to put it together and uploaded it on this website. And screw the haters youre an amazing writer and im happy to wait for chapters since theyre so well written :)
fantasy4luvr chapter 4 . 1/14
AHHH huge major cliff hanger! Regardless, I am still loving your story. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
Navika chapter 4 . 1/14
I usually don't review any author, but you are one of the few who i felt that really really deserve this. If i would have been a man i would have swept you away. Your writing is beautiful. I read all your works and i am a great fan. You pour love and emotion into each character. I am usually very against all the typical-teenage-girl-love-stories people write and i have lost faith in the humanity but when i read your work it makes me believe in the power and pain of love. I think reading love stories of authors like you i can live alone and feel that i am loved. I really really wish that we could be friends. Bless you.
Navika chapter 4 . 1/14
Genius general girl,
Dont care about the bad. Just want to let you know that there are people who love you and your writing and you can take as much time you want. Because when you write from your heart, your stories remains with us for the rest of our lives. The emotion the good always remain in our mind.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »