Reviews for The Awful Daring
Sanguine Dreams chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This story is sad. :'( I'm upset at how Sakura changed her being because she over-thinks about what it means to be married, or maybe she's thinking enough and Sasuke is the one who doesn't care.

I hope it all works out in the end. I'd hate to see this couple in shambles because of mis-communication.

Yet, I'm extremely proud of Sakura for walking away, because there is always a limit to how much unhappiness she could take. And maybe Sasuke did this on purpose because he wants Sakura to be Sakura again.

Again... CANNOT wait for another chapter!

Hugs and kisses! :)
sophialy chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
please continue!
sasusaku779 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
How tragic and lovely at the same time! Recently, I have developed a new inclination towards heart wrenching stories so as you can imagine, I felt elated when I ran across this story! My poor heart literally felt every ounce of frustration for both Sasuke and Sakura!

And I love the way you write!

As a recently dumped soul, I thrive on romantic tragedies so I hope you update this story soon!
Random-er chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Dear general girl,
Please update this story.
I'm dying for more and I know there's others who feel the same why. This story is too good to leave it here.

Sincerely,
A complete random
Namiroku chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
wow, I like it! please update!
SixDaysOfDecember chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Owww. I can see what Sasuke's trying to do but motherfudging asshole! Hopefully Sakura will snap out of it and get her diamond spine back! I've just discovered you and I've been reading your stories! I'm glad that you support my two favourites 3 (SasuSaku/IchiRuki). I really hope you get to update soon!
Purveyor of Lost Socks chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
oh my god I love this. So many feels! I love Sakura's growing melancholy and frustration over her marriage and Sasuke's distance. I can feel it and it makes me feel sad so you should feel good. I really hope to read more!
periwinkle chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
hi..i just wanna say that this story is great! i hope you continue this story.. i am really looking forward to your next chapters.. pls. update soon! :)
Livvy22 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
wow amazing! So sad ...
Katalina's Mommy chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Omg! Traitor! She better just,walk away, and never look back!
vanilla.twit chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
intense cliffhanger! can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
greyskeyl chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Im so eager with what will happpen next.. Im such a sucker for drama especially this kind of stories. How a very affectionate girl fell in love with an insensitive jerk.. Hope the next chap is coming up real soon.. Cant wait..
the turquoise chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Ok I cried a little.
But I want to know what comes next! Update soon
libra gal chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Please update soon. The suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Almost the end of the year... please update this... Thank you.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »