Reviews for The Awful Daring
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
NOOOO! Moaaar!
matyre chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD TEARS OH THE TEARS AND IS THAT A 'TBC' I SEE I GOD DAMN HOPE IT IS WHEN WILL IT BC I WANNA KNOW PLEASE DO THIS WAS CRAZILY AND HEART-ACHINGLY GOOD.

i am done.
RandomPersonX1O1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Uhh!,, I've been waiting to read the next chapter for 1 month and some weeks back and it still hasn't been made or uploaded... If your checking on fanfiction some time please please please continue this story! the fans are waiting, just look at the reviews of this fanfiction! P.S your really talented... ( - _ - ) ... Thank You.
Annais chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I really hope you finish this fanfic it sounds like it was just getting to the good part haha you arw a great writer
Riley chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Okay i love this story especially seeing sasuke cheating on her and her finally making a decision for herself but hopefully by the end e realizes he loves her and shows her and she realizes he loves her too
M chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
My thought and my suggestion is-update. Please.
The Awful Daring chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It would be awfully nice if you'd update this. You are the only one who can, after all.
kar00 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Update plz? :)
windsilk chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
sldkfjs ANNIE
WHY

you are ripping my soul apart
and I am both incredibly happy that you have
and also so, so sad that you've done so all the same
vwaterlily chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Ow, my heart. The first chapter was so light before becoming serious and now my heart is just kind of hurting. From the story summary, though, I hope that means that things will be looking up soon. It's been a while since the last update, but I hope that you'll find inspiration soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Will you ever update?
Saphira113 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I'll admit that I was screaming (in my head) at them to talk, Talk, TALK. If they would just talk then maybe they could be happy, if Sakura realized that she shouldn't subjugate herself to Sasuke and should become a doctor and Sasuke realized that he should say that he cares about her. God, I just want to sit them down together and yell at the both of them.
Sanguine Dreams chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This story is sad. :'( I'm upset at how Sakura changed her being because she over-thinks about what it means to be married, or maybe she's thinking enough and Sasuke is the one who doesn't care.

I hope it all works out in the end. I'd hate to see this couple in shambles because of mis-communication.

Yet, I'm extremely proud of Sakura for walking away, because there is always a limit to how much unhappiness she could take. And maybe Sasuke did this on purpose because he wants Sakura to be Sakura again.

Again... CANNOT wait for another chapter!

Hugs and kisses! :)
sophialy chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
please continue!
sasusaku779 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
How tragic and lovely at the same time! Recently, I have developed a new inclination towards heart wrenching stories so as you can imagine, I felt elated when I ran across this story! My poor heart literally felt every ounce of frustration for both Sasuke and Sakura!

And I love the way you write!

As a recently dumped soul, I thrive on romantic tragedies so I hope you update this story soon!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »