Reviews for The Awful Daring
Cherrycat98 chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Yes! Yes! Yes! Everything about this story is a yes from me I need some Sakura in danger time
afangirlwithbooks chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I didn't need my heart anyways. WHY WOULD THEY GO AFTER MIKOTO(besides being Uchiha and all ofc)?! Also, I'm lowkey getting Fifty Shades vibes ahaha.
afangirlwithbooks chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
My heart is literally broken.
FireWater0712 chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Every chapter is so heartbreaking but beautifully written. Thank you for updating
Saphira113 chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I think the choppiness of this chapter works quite well, because it shows how Sasuke is drifting. He's only paying attention half the time.
The momentus yet not reintroduction of Itachi was good. I liked Sasuke's reaction to his arrival on the doorstep.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I'm not good in English, and even if I was it wouldn't matter as I'm not good with words. B I have no idea how to write it, how o feel about your writing, but I want you to know! You're so good at this! I love it! Thank you for updating the story!
xxnikaxx chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
gosh, this is so sad and amazing story, my poor heart can't handle. I loved the plot and everything, thank you for this story. I can't wait to know what's going to happen :D
SSSerine86 chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Hmmm... Hate sasuke.. ..but great chapter.. Continue the good work..
eumoir chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I didn't want this chapter to end. Wasn't expecting that ending. Hope you'll be able to update soon! Thank you for this chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED AAAAHHH. I like where this story line is going and the chapter didn't seem choppy at all, more like it actually flowed very well. Hope you update very very soon. (:
Kurumee chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
love this!
ChuGaEun chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
So what are you gonna do Uchiha?
Bsmiles123 chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
Aw, so sad. But so well done. I just love this. Keep up the amazing work. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. And I just love your elegant writing.
zekksgirl chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
I actually kinda like the chopyness (is that even a word lol) I feel like that shows how broken he is over the whole thing even if he won't admit it. I think Sakura leaving brings back all of the saddness and bitterness of his mother dying and his brother leaving and leaves Sasuke's mind and heart and emotions choppy and broken.
Timmskmw chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
Your description of Sasukes memories of his mother and the sea were beautiful and just so so sad.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »